Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (65377 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by babyfaceafrica: 12:46pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

Understand the vernacular grasp the concept it’s not that difficult. A hook up is not a date
None committal sex is easily found on in dating apps what complicates things is some use it for sex only and others are looking for something of substance . When that aspect is not clarified confused situations like this arise.
She does not even know his second name. And you still maintain the stance this was a relationship? You and I need to go travelling sometime to show you what your brethren are doing out there.
if u say so...na both of them sabi...sleeping with someone ,you don't even know his second name?..who does that?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by MissRaine69(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
if u say so...na both of them sabi...sleeping with someone ,you don't even know his second name?..who does that?
You have issues with comprehension did I not emphasise that aspect?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by babyfaceafrica: 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:
You have issues with comprehension did I not emphasise that aspect?
bye
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by anaton(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2019
biGDhAp:
. so you think someone that has never been to nigeria would know which is yoruba and which is igbo in just one night stand .. then you must be high on cheap weed .check the shape of his head you'd know the monkey is flat headed

Flat headed like yours Abi.

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by shomutuski(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on Instagram to watch his child grow up.

DAMN!!!
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by macho44(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2019
Codes151:
Leave my wife and kid alone! Babes plenty for Naija Abeg
No vex broda, the hustle is REAL�
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by khiaa(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2019
JejeNaija:
Casted.
What if the man is happily married with kids now. How could she be pregnant without trying to find him since and now two years later she comes public looking for him.
A typical home destroyer.

If the man kept his marriage a secret and he had unprotected sex, how is she the home destroyer, that blame goes to him?

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by JejeNaija(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2019
khiaa:

If the man kept his marriage a secret and he had unprotected sex, how is she the home destroyer, that blame goes to him?

Am talking about if he was not married then when he met her but now he is married. Two years is quite a while.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On May 04, 2019
JejeNaija:

Am talking about if he was not married then when he met her but now he is married. Two years is quite a while.

Ok, but would you want to know if you had a child somewhere in the world who needs his daddy to love him? undecided
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by dederocs(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2019
Child support loading grin
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by JejeNaija(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, but would you want to know if you had a child somewhere in the world who needs his daddy to love him? undecided

Sure I will.

Some years back, way before I met my wife, I had something with a Ghanaian lady while I visited England and its quite similar to the way the two people in this story met. We had our nice moments together and a lot happened before I left the England. When we first met one thing I never forgot to get was her profile name on Facebook just in case we happen to loose contact. I can tell you I never used a condom all the times we made love so after I left the UK and we stopped communicating like we used to, I met my wife about two years later.

Before I married my wife I had always noticed that Ghanian lady post a picture of a baby girl on her profile and I had to get in contact with her because I didn't ever want to hear I had a child somewhere and I wasn't a part of the child's life. I was willing to go back to England just to see the child and be a father to the child if she was mine, but then she swore to me that it wasn't our child and that it was her cousins child she loved so much which was why she always put the pictures. Now I had rest of mind that even if for any reason something like this story happens, I would be able to explain to my wife in a way she will understand that it wasn't I fault.

So to answer your question, I won't be a happy man if I have a child somewhere and lady involved never allowed me be a part of the whole pregnancy and birth then suddenly realize after two years that the child needs a father.

2 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by khiaa(f): 10:15am On May 05, 2019
JejeNaija:

Sure I will.

Some years back, way before I met my wife, I had something with a Ghanaian lady while I visited England and its quite similar to the way the two people in this story met. We had our nice moments together and a lot happened before I left the England. When we first met one thing I never forgot to get was her profile name on Facebook just in case we happen to loose contact. I can tell you I never used a condom all the times we made love so after I left the UK and we stopped communicating like we used to, I met my wife about two years later.

Before I married my wife I had always noticed that Ghanian lady post a picture of a baby girl on her profile and I had to get in contact with her because I didn't ever want to hear I had a child somewhere and I wasn't a part of the child's life. I was willing to go back to England just to see the child and be a father to the child if she was mine, but then she swore to me that it wasn't our child and that it was her cousins child she loved so much which was why she always put the pictures. Now I had rest of mind that even if for any reason something like this story happens, I would be able to explain to my wife in a way she will understand that it wasn't I fault.

So to answer your question, I won't be a happy man if I have a child somewhere and lady involved never allowed me be a part of the whole pregnancy and birth then suddenly realize after two years that the child needs a father.

Good answer to my question. Much respect to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by tarantino1: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on Instagram to watch his child grow up.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.