Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help (12596 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Tilda143(f): 9:12am On Feb 10
Please how did you overcome yours? I'm in same shoes. My man says my V is too small and tight probably to accommodate his. We have tried for three days, nothing yet. I am not even sure if he is getting the right spot. Please share your advice on what to do.
showstopperss:
I quite understand your plight cos I similarly experienced such which is not a palatable one, my candid advice is just be patient with her even though it takes Gods grace to, pls shun wrong counsel,let her see reason why she needs to surrender her body,let her know its your right to browse her VJ..get ky jelly, or rather seek medical help/counsel, what I discover causing her to react to your touch base on the experience I have with my wife is fear which I believe is also affecting your woman..today myself and wifey has moved on from that level and my patience during those moments made her respect me more till date, wish you all the best brother
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Obierika(m): 11:21am On Feb 10
HubbyofaVirgin:

U mean i should insert 2 of my fingers in her vagina? I tried 1 finger sef gaan she squeals.. 2 fingers go be wahala ooo... Moreover after several attempts and we stop, na after 2days or 3days we retry again

shocked
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by Ebowo(f): 11:57am On Feb 10
Tilda143:
Please how did you overcome yours? I'm in same shoes. My man says my V is too small and tight probably to accommodate his. We have tried for three days, nothing yet. I am not even sure if he is getting the right spot. Please share your advice on what to do.

There is something called vaginismus,,,it's a medical condition dt ladies don't talk about bcs of shame but i would advice u see a good gynecologist for examination asap
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by imagrg(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10
Since you chose to bring your privacy to the public, why not post the picture here and let us recommend a solution?
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by BBIA: 1:29pm On Feb 10
HubbyofaVirgin:

Yes.. There's a small hole... Though she's been suggesting to go visit the doctor to remove the hymen..

is there any other hole after the small hole?

check and let me know.
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by emnite(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10
HubbyofaVirgin:

This is one of the reasons we re backwards in 9ja... Do i like a person craving for attention?? Am here talking about what's happening in my house u re here spewing trash

Let us see your wedding pictures or I don't believe it
Re: My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help by MisterBanny(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10
HubbyofaVirgin:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please am in serious need of help... I got married 3weeks ago to the love of my life and she's a virgin. We've been trying to have sex since we got married buh she keeps complaining of not being able to bear the pain. We've tried missionary style but it makes it harder for us... Doggy style helps a bit but as soon as am about to hit d jackpot, she cries in pain and jumps away.. Now am out of options.. Please anyone with useful information or advice ll be greatly appreciated...

NB.. I make sure there's pre-intimacy and she's wet before insertion and i also bought a lubricant to make it easier.. Lubricant dun wan finish sef and nothing never happen...

Matured advice and replies only.. Our future depends on it please.. Thanks in anticipation

So, because ur wife is a virgin, u now created a moniker called Hubbyofavirgin? U are not serious yet. Keep playing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.