Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Are You Presently Not Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (32877 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Dating is too damn stressful in Africa lipsrsealed
inferiority complex is all you are suffering bro.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by lalanice(f): 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you seriously tired of relationship or he won't be ready anytime soon?
Oh He is very ready, I just had to chose between being happy and being married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
willing to share?

No......

Sent a DM regarding your profile.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2019
lalanice:
Oh He is very ready, I just had to chose between being happy and being married.
abusive relationship i guess or you lost the connection?
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
inferiority complex is all you are suffering bro.
You wish tongue
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

No......
Sent a DM regarding your profile.
replied ma'am.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by kushercain: 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Cos I'm tired of giving my all and it doesn't work out.... I'm think of leaning towards things the Nigerian society frown at, for my peace of mind.

Are you talking about lesbianism?
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by ThePreachersSon: 8:38pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Cos I'm tired of giving my all and it doesn't work out.... I'm think of leaning towards things the Nigerian society frown at, for my peace of mind.

Things the Nigerian society frown at... like?

Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
lilmax:
give me two gains in dating
Depression and regrets

10 Likes

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

kushercain:

biglittlelois everyone is worried about you. Think twice
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2019
kushercain:

Nope.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

It's not what you're thinking.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2019
Wiziman:
Depression and regrets
lilmax he lied.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:

biglittlelois everyone is worried about you. Think twice

It's really not that bad.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's really not that bad.
hmmmm. Ok. Check your mail though.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
lilmax he lied.
I've been there.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
replied ma'am.

Are you KPA?
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by kushercain: 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nope.

Okay, you still seem young tho. So you should probably hold on for the right guy to turn up. But if what you're considering would give peace of mind and wouldn't mess with your heterosexual lifestyle, Goodluck.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
kushercain:

Okay, you still seem young tho. So you should probably hold on for the right guy to turn up. But if what you're considering would give peace of mind and wouldn't mess with your heterosexual lifestyle, Goodluck.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
To be in a committed relationship with a naija babe this days no easy o , its better to patronize prostitutes once in awhile to release yourself

12 Likes

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you KPA?
KPA? Yes.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by lilmax(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2019
Wiziman:
Depression and regrets
smh cheesy
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
To be in a committed relationship with a naija babe this days no easy o , its better to patronize prostitutes once in awhile to release yourself
why is it not easy?
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
KPA? Yes.

Okay.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Deepfeel(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
why is it not easy?

haba am too young to father a grown lady , most naija girls got that entitlement mentality once u start dating them u don become their papa be that ,

27 Likes

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Oshin56(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
The economy of this country is not good for two if you don't have something legit doing that will be bringing money for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by ThePreachersSon: 9:33pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's not what you're thinking.

Then what is it?
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by mrpaedo(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2019
I am a proud,card-carrying member of the MGTOW crew cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by mekus1011(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nope.

See the army of people waiting to help you out now, after Una go say Naija guys are not caring..if it's that you've shut your heart to love, better open it o, because we are all in this together..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 05, 2019
one of my guy dat broke up wit his girlfriend just did a big thanksgiving in his church to celebrate seperation from his girlfriend and to thank Baba God for sparing his life.he even invited me.this was two sundays ago.said ever since he's been dating d girl he hasnt been feeding well and he's been finding it hard to save money cos half of his salary he gives it to d girl as weekly allowance plus her daily expenditures.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
I haven't found a serious man to date
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by faithfull18(f): 10:27pm On May 05, 2019
lefulefu:
one of my guy dat broke up wit his girlfriend just did a big thanksgiving in his church to celebrate seperation from his girlfriend and to thank Baba God for sparing his life.he even invited me.this was two sundays ago.said ever since he's been dating d girl he hasnt been feeding well and he's been finding it hard to save money cos half of his salary he gives it to d girl as weekly allowance plus her daily expenditures.
Haba, unku. You sha always have a story to tell. If it's not your friend, it will be your brother's wife or your grandfather's mother's daughter undecided only you

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.