Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84982 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Ayasayas(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2019
Thank God somebody came to take over from where you stop, pls to a strong decision and ignore her even the same office.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ogawisdom(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

Of a continue fucking until her husband catches you n arrange u with mob. Na fuel, Tyre n lighter than will treat your fuk up. Anu ofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by aalangel(f): 10:56pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

I'm sure you're as ugly as this stupid story.

Rid yourself of sin, so you can make heaven.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by BookEditor(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2019
A person who sees fire and goes ahead to play with it will surely be burnt by that fire. You have played with fire and it shall surely burn you. No doubt.

You're playing with ssxxx, hmm, be rest assured that it will surely destroy your life, no doubt. You've tied your soul/spirit to her because sex is a very very spiritual thing which must never be joked with. You're just destroying your life and your future and sooner or later you will begin to see the devastating consequences of your actions.

You're nothing other than a very very fooolish man. A dog is even better than you to say the least. You so annoy me with this your very foooolish story.

You enjoyed it, so bear the fruits of your labor.

I've told many married couples that most of the problems they face in their marriages were self inflicted and this is very true for many couples.

But I can bet you and give you full assurance that since you have decided to be so foooooolish to your future, to your wife, to your children and your entire generation by laying a curse for them by your behavior, be rest assured that your marriage will sooner or later crash because of your foooooolishness. No doubt about it.

A foooooolish man with a very foooooolish story.

Keep it up, ok? Keep enjoying it, ok? It's very sweet, abi? You can even invite your friends to come over and have a three-some with her since she's now a public property, ok? Keep enjoying it, ok? Keep enjoying it!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jr101(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2019
This guy is a dumb ass.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by BookEditor(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2019
jr101:
This guy is a dumb ass.

Reaaaal dumbbbb asss
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by smailon: 12:00am On May 09, 2019
Pavore9:

But the OP has already cheated on his wife with this same woman, who happens to be his wife's friend and this same OP is feeling hurt that this woman he is committing adultery with is also sleeping with their boss. For him to feel hurt reflects how emotionally invested he is into the affair.

The woman sleeps with her husband who she said is promiscuous, then sleeps with their boss who may likely have other sexual partners then OP sleeps with this woman who is sleeping with her husband and boss then he goes home to sleep with his own wife, who is the innocent victim of this web of adultery.

For the OP to have the time and intent to hack and read the chats between the boss and the woman and got knowledge of their sexcapade, shows he is not willing to let go as his anger is that the woman is bold enough to "cheat on him" with their boss, his thoughts are not directed towards re-establishing fidelity to his wife.
he just got served

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Rumobaba: 12:20am On May 09, 2019
I can imagine Your circle. Job, Your boss, the LovePeddler, and your wife. This guy na one poor man living in face me I face You.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Sarang(f): 1:41am On May 09, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Coming from a guy. I am so impressed by your honesty!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by revolt(m): 4:41am On May 09, 2019
This is some sickening story. Anyways do you have kids? I hope you do and your wife gives you another mans child..

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sindan: 4:42am On May 09, 2019
vivypretty:
the way you typed and emphasized on everything he said really shows you are sick of the op and his stupid actions
and you are very right but you didn't give solution to his problem but just like you I know he knows what to do even before posting on this site.
the question is does he have the strength or will to do the right thing

Sorry to say this but is either you can't read or you can't comprehend, didn't you read the part where he said he should confess to his wife and give her a divorce
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by desoul2004(m): 5:06am On May 09, 2019
Many people that are condemning the Op are 100% worst than him. It's always easy to pass a judgement. 95% of these judges must have cheated also and committed abortion along the line, with other atrocities committed by them.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Everydaylife: 6:38am On May 09, 2019
SageMK:

The best thing for you is to look for work in another office. Not minding what they pay u there. Just separate yourself entirely from the bitch. If you really know that what you are doing to your family is bad. And as for her fucking your boss should not be your concern.instead it is an opportunity for you to let her go out of your life

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Bimpe29: 6:38am On May 09, 2019
Thanks for these verbal missiles. God will bless you and protect our marriages from this kind of deadly wahala

SageMK:

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by kalu61(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2019
faithfull18:
What did I just read??
grin
faithfull18:
What did I just read??
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Rozaytee: 8:17am On May 09, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

both you.. D married biitch u are fvcking and her boss she is also fvcking...all of u are mad..
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by vivypretty(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2019
sindan:

Sorry to say this but is either you can't read or you can't comprehend, didn't you read the part where he said he should confess to his wife and give her a divorce
sorry to say this but I think you are the one who can't read or perhaps comprehend.. the post is still there you can go back and reread it but slowly this time.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by xcrew20: 10:50am On May 09, 2019
demefa:
i pray someone sleep with ur wife, u will know how it feels mumu
Nobody will. Your prayer is null and void.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Abcruz(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being burned?
So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.--proverbs 6:28

Fools enjoy doing wrong, but anyone with good sense enjoys acting wisely.--proverbs 10:23

How can a young man keep his behavior pure?
By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Obiwonkilobi(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2019
Wow...

The best way to avoid this kind of thing is not to start it at all in the first place. It will be quite difficult for you, considering you guys are in the same office.

But you can stop by telling your wife the truth. That's the one way U can fight this cos I doubt if U still have the will to stop this, u have gone too deep. So, my advise is, of U really wanna stop it, tell ur wife

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by zyzxx(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2019
zeb04:
Marriage today has lost its value.

I hope your wife finds out so she can know what a scumbag you are.
must you be wicked?
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2019
TheCongo2:

How do you know the baby belongs to the boyfriend? Any DNA test?
She told her best friend who told me.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Lumpyy(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
The lady is so CHEAP and shameless��
You should be ashamed of yourself Sir
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by LYTEEN: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Prugee: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by csbenedict: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2021
tchidi066:
Op, u are nothing but a useless person. I pity dat poor lady (ur wife). N as for her friend, she will know no peace for having an affair with you. Karma will catch up with her. Nonsense!!!

ada mmadu kedu
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by csbenedict: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2021
tchidi066:
Op, u are nothing but a useless person. I pity dat poor lady (ur wife). N as for her friend, she will know no peace for having an affair with you. Karma will catch up with her. Nonsense!!!

ada mmadu kedu? stumbled on your profile. i will be pleased to get to know you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.