Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84915 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by samcus(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2019
this how HIV spread in Nigeria,useless pple everywhere

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by airprinz(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2019
Op sheh you need advice from us? Just acknowledge that you're a slot that lacks conscience and a very very very stupid person, then we will advise you

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

The married woman may be a victim of her husband bt Ure not her solution unless Ure as randy as the husband she’s complaining about. Then u don’t need any advice.

People who have never been tempted to have an affair will be quick to judge u and may not understand how u were misled by that erring woman and for u being an introvert I can understand how u can easily be drawn even against ur will into such situation bt let me ask u.

Do u love ur wife? Do u love ur job? Well Aslong as it pays the bill it’s a yes. Now let these 2 things preoccupy ur attention and condition ur focusing mind for a very long time. Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Timblaze(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2019
UjuJoan2:
Nawa ohh

Let me understand . . . you cheated on your wife and fell in 'lust' with the other woman (your wife's close friend), who is also married

Now she is cheating on your with both your bosses, and you are jealous and bitter. . . . emotions you have no business feeling, since she is not your wife and you are not her husband. undecided

I would call this poetic justice if I wasn't feeling deeply sorry for your poor wife.

The woman is a sleeping around, her husband is sleeping around, you are sleeping with her therefore exposing your own wife to severe health risks and diseases. Oga, you will not make heaven oh.

Anyway, now that you have repented, you need to go back to work and learn your lesson. Of course the lady will come running back to you when she realizes your boss is just getting his own share of the National cake. I hope for your sake you will be strong enough to say NO!

That's the problem with you men. You have a loyal wife at home, yet chose to disgrace her by sleeping with her close friend, thinking she loves you. Hear me now . . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, consider going back to your wife and fixing that which you have broken, and restore the love you rightly owe her.

I hate cheating men with a passion, but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by mapet: 4:18pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

Go to church, confess to a very senior and matured priest/pastor. Request help to help break the news to your wife and seek forgiveness. Pray she forgives you (she is within her right not to)...if she forgives you, call the "strange woman" and tell her that you have moved on and nothing can ever happen.

Chances are that this "strange woman" will blackmail you. Don't let her tell your wife before you do (she will eventually tell your wife). She will try to destroy you, your image, your job etc....... these are the consequences of "strange women"

Ps: I am not judging you.......

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Justbeingreal(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2019
undecided

Why the hell do people like this get married...

Chai!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Lordknowz: 4:20pm On May 08, 2019
Orisirisi. But i really don't understand why some people are saying used & dump. What are Bleep buddies meant for? Orisirisi again
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by namo77: 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage...

bentben:

found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible..

bentben:

Ode!

When you were easing her pain, you didn't think it was shameful and disgraceful.... Your oga dey shine the congo, it's now shameful and disgraceful... Onye ara...

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Olatara(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
OP is not remorseful at all, he is just angry that he has been used and dumped. Wicked fellow. ( I feel like calling you Oloriburuku)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tete7000(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

You need God, you need repentance, you need to be sorry for your sin. People may bash and judge you but God is merciful, wishing to welcome you back like a prodigal son. Be sure of this, sin always have consequences and you are already facing some of the consequences of your misstep. You can come back before it is too late. Choose to repent, start afresh to being a good husband to your wife and father to your children. An harlot will only end up destroying you, if in doubt, read Prov.7. It contains a lot of advice for you...

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by deebrain(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2019
Congratulations sir.

When I grow up, I want to be like you
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by eyinjuege: 4:27pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
And what are the men?

Sweet angels grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by uksaviour(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
Meet ur pastor confess to ur wife n find solutions to ur adventures
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by VULCAN(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Why do you say so?

OkunrinOloro:
Tales by Moonlight. The adult version. Believe anything you read at your own peril.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by occenachi(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
Pls how did u hack her whatssap acct I want to hack my babes own coz suspecting her
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Sorry, I don't have access to this email. All thanks to Lalas.

You can send a mail to X. Let me know when you've seen this so I can delete.
Seen!!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by DeeDeeDee: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
I will not judge or condemn you!

A love triangle is the most shitty thing you can get yourself into.

I want to believe you did not bargain for where you find yourself at the moment. Indiscretion, indecision, and indiscipline have brought you to this rather shameful and painful point.

Truth is, there is no easy way out. Your path to recovery is laced with pains, it's going to take time and most likely your marriage may never be the same again, depending on your wife's temperament.

You have to talk to your wife and come clean. Be warned, she's certainly going to be hurt and probably react in a most devastating way. But you are better off being the one to break the news to her because she'll get to know sooner than later. Allow her to vent but work it out with her, go "cold turkey" with the other woman, since you may not be able to completely avoid her, never get personal with her, never again. Whatever is lacking in your wife (if any), work on it. Get involved with your wife. Demonstrate your willingness to make it right, appease her as often as you can. She's going to need time to heal too but be resolute in your decision to genuinely make things right and let it show.

You'll be fine if truly you are ready and willing to retrace your steps.

Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:
grin

He even said they were in love .
Ahahaha

Op which kain mumu you be. Don't you know that kind woman na chop and clean mouth

The story about the cheating husband might even be a lie. Some women use that to get sympathy from their sidebobo's

she can't tell you she's married to a great man and wants another Mans something. You'll see her as a hoe

I'm sure you must have felt special

Now you are feeling used and dumped

I'm glad not only women feel used and dumped too.

Op the person who's supposed to feel most terrible is the Lady in question

She's not only and evil person who used friendship to stab her friend in the back she's a slut

Except you want to loose your job just avoid her totally at work.

Accept you have been used and dumped and move on
Go do tests to ascertain your health status

Confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness because your wife has to know she's friends with a dangerous woman

That woman is a narcissist

She can kill your wife to get your attention back

Your wife must know what happened. For her own safety and health safety too.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
OP you are a big fool to fall in love, but not to worry, you are lucky she is strafin someone else, so my advice is to jappa...i dunno if i am the only one who can do this but i can actually stop knowing someone...just when you resume just stop knowing her, greet her as usual, whenever she tries to joke bros just block your mind gan, nothing is funny anymore....spend more time with your wife, both of you can go on a romantic high weekend...play, enjoy, get high, bvng and feel young but do not repeat this again please i hate cheating spouse.

Please do not confess,,,,,just tell your wife you are really sorry and want to be a better man ...and be a better man

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Masionreay: 4:48pm On May 08, 2019
OP...pls I advise u to commite suicide cos you're not worth living in the mist of the living.

By the way, 99% of office workers commit adultery on daily bases.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2019
You should be happy she seeing your boss now. You can now see clearly who she really is, she sleeps around. Have a talk with her that since she seeing your boss you want to concentrate on your marriage and start making everything formal it will harder at first but with time you come over it.

Don't break your marriage for a whoe she's not worth it. Don't confess to her somethings are best left unsaid.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Masionreay: 4:51pm On May 08, 2019
This is too common in Portharcourt.
Many married women in Portharcourt keep many boys out there. Too too common! Even lecturers and Doctors.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by BEENICE(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
this how HIV spread in Nigeria,useless pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ashawopikin(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

best advice
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 08, 2019
Masionreay:
This is too common in Portharcourt.
Many married women in Portharcourt keep many boys out there. Too too common! Even lecturers and Doctors.

Seriously
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by chris31(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
I wonder why some people don't find it difficult in destroying what they have laboured to built
My advice to u

A. Request for a transfer u need a new environment with much distance

B. Open up to ur wife but i will advice u to distance from ur house after ur confession to her until her anger calms down

C. The matter is beyond u so u need ur parents & in-laws to come bring peace back in ur family

D. Take ur wife for vacation she needs to cool her brain too

E. If ur a traditionist u need total cleansing or deliverance if ur a Christian coz u have committed abomination

F. Don't immediately expect ur wife to love & trust u like before coz it will take much time to win her trust & love back

Jisie ike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheCongo2: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
cococandy:
Concocted story

How is that? Do you know any of them?
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by slap1(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2019
OP you're shameless.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by VULCAN(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
Compliance, don't boast yet till you hit 70yrs.

I have seen many of your type fall.

It's not about women you have a crush on.

It's about a demonic woman who is both your spec and who is DETERMINED to have you.

Bros. The only way to escape such women is for God to NEVER allow your paths cross.

I have seen a woman spend 6 yrs just to get a man she wanted. She overcame every obstacle.

Men stronger than you have driven their wives away after getting entangled with such harpies.

Compliance:
Wicked life. And your wife is there feeling she married a gentle man, you being an introvert. God punish you.

I'm a man too and I respect my wife so much not to cheat on her. I have feelings too, somehow for ladies outside, but I will always confide in my wife when I have a crush on someone and she knows how to crush my crush for the crushee.

I just feel for your wife, you're obviously not repentant. You even have kids. I pray for ladies out there that God will shield you from these kinda men.

Your spouse is your greatest weapon to overcome extramarital affairs no matter how long you've gone.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by DeeMain(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2019
I know a young married man who was murdered because of adultery with another man's wife. Some men never forgive this.

She may kill your wife just to have you.

She may maim or kill you if you try to leave her.

You may have infected your wife with STDs.

Divorce or a dysfunctional family is the seed you may have planted. The harvest may be coming. Be prepared.

The slut may well be saving the worst for last. Her mission might be to destroy you and your family no matter what it takes. So be ready for craze 2.0 if you want to dump her.

You are a weak man and she knows it.

There will be consequences no matter the road you take.

You may decide to stop being a sissy and man up and take back control of your life.

For once in your life take the courageous path. Redeem yourself before it's too late.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tammie24: 5:04pm On May 08, 2019
This idiot is jealous

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ochibuogwu5: 5:04pm On May 08, 2019
Would you mind *giving JESUS CHRIST* HIS PLACE IN YOUR LIFE?
He *alone* can sought all these *emotional ties* out and heal your life and family.
"Come to the throne of GRACE as you are currently, seek mercy and you will FIND GRACE TO HELP YOU IN TIMES OF NEED" {Hebrews 4:16}
Grace which gives *salvation/redemption/eternal life freely to all human being* has appeared,
it teaches us how to *resist/reject sin*
it teaches us how to *resist/reject worldly passions {lust/adultery/unforgiveness/sexual-immoralities, greed, unbelief in the gospel}
it teaches us how to live holy, righteous and self-controlled lives on this earth{this generation} where *sin seems celebrated or reinvented* not *when we die* (Titus 2:11-12).

YES, YOU MUST CONFESS TO YOUR WIFE before this strange woman tells her, ask the Holy Spirit for the grace to confess to your wife and for courage on her on part to *FORGIVE YOU RELENTLESSLY*
I pray for God's mercy and grace to restore your soul from sin to Holiness in Christ Jesus. Amen.

You need to also pray for GRACE to study and pray the words/teachings of Jesus Christ from the Holy Bible every day, every time and everywhere then can you *disarm all the immoral thoughts/emotions* you have built up in your mind/brain while living in these past years of sin
thus
"Jesus Christ told those who had believed in Him, if YOU CONTINUE IN MY WORD, then you will *KNOW/DISCOVER THE TRUTH* and the truth will *SET YOU FREE*" {John 8:31-32}.
and
"WHOEVER THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED{YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER}" {John 8:36}

"And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in CHRIST JESUS. AMEN. {Acts 20:32 amp}
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.