Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84951 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ashawopikin(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

you are not even remorseful for cheating on your wife, u are only jealous because your boss is smashing your wh0re. You want advice? Here it is; ekiti thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sophiathefirst: 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
LoneWolf200:
Our working offices are full of immoralities,Boss fucking omo ise, Omo ise fucking Boss.I have gripped my own lesson.

Reason i dislike office ladies(They are very promiscous using Husband as an excuse).Spits!
What of the Men involved in the cheating.
Three men cheat and only one woman cheating in their mist and u poured ur frustration only on the woman.
Psychopaths always shaming the woman, not even condemning the guys actions. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by millhouse: 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
myners007:
Go and confess to your wife before your sins will be forgiven, if not your conscience will continue to taunt you.
I tell u ... its only his wife forgiveness that can free him from that unholy tie. XHer best friend ?? Even flirting with her in her home .. my brother na only she ooo ..cause that woman will hunt you anywhere you go knowing fully well your secrets are with her
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by iebanehita(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Oga you were not on love. Just infatuated with the p/ussy your wife's friend is giving you.
I like to believe as a married man, the only person you would ever love would be your wife. But anyways, life happens.

Just go mend your home.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Morningprince(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2019
Those words disgusting ,irritating, shameful are wat I wants u to ponder on when u resume work so u won't see anything special about her than home breaker.. Mhen I feel for ur poor wifey. How WL u feel when you get to know DT ur wife and ur best friend are fvcking
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2019
This right here is so fuccked up I want to believe this is movie script!! How can this be?? She steals kisses while your wife is in the kitchen preparing food y’all gonna eat! I really wish you two choke on that food, you and your mistress are fuccked up in the head!! I hope you go and sin no more Asshole

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The woman was the only LovePeddler he saw here. The married men with kids that are dogs had to be exonerated 'cause our society encourages infidelity from men.

LOl, im no even dey repentant o. Just angry he has no monopoly over the pussy grin

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Bluntemperor: 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Hey young man,are you serious?I hate everything you said.did she use juju on you or is it not what you want from her?.You kW what-she would soon sack you from that office as Your Boss will be taking instructions from her doing her bidding and that is the bargaining power of a woman.
Don't tell your wife,just calm down and see things unfolding.
pray a serious deliverance prayers now,break her attachment to your family,your wife may be inquisitive on why you don't see them in your house,tell her you want it that way.tell her any rapport with her is going against the tide and show her,that unless she wants to loose you.
continue to pray until you have your breakthrough.i wish you well.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 08, 2019
pocohantas:

LOl, im no even dey repentant o. Just angry he has no monopoly over the pussy grin
He was expecting a woman who betrayed her friendship with another woman, a woman who cheated on her own husband to be faithful to him? You see men! grin

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by zeb04(f): 5:38pm On May 08, 2019
VULCAN:
Compliance, don't boast yet till you hit 70yrs.

I have seen many of your type fall.

It's not about women you have a crush on.

It's about a demonic woman who is both your spec and who is DETERMINED to have you.

Bros. The only way to escape such women is for God to NEVER allow your paths cross.

I have seen a woman spend 6 yrs just to get a man she wanted. She overcame every obstacle.

Men stronger than you have driven their wives away after getting entangled with such harpies.

talking about yourself?
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tammie24: 5:40pm On May 08, 2019
Pavore9:

But the OP has already cheated on his wife with this same woman, who happens to be his wife's friend and this same OP is feeling hurt that this woman he is committing adultery with is also sleeping with their boss. For him to feel hurt reflects how emotionally invested he is into the affair.

The woman sleeps with her husband who she said is promiscuous, then sleeps with their boss who may likely have other sexual partners then OP sleeps with this woman who is sleeping with her husband and boss then he goes home to sleep with his own wife, who is the innocent victim of this web of adultery.

For the OP to have the time and intent to hack and read the chats between the boss and the woman and got knowledge of their sexcapade, shows he is not willing to let go as his anger is that the woman is bold enough to "cheat on him" with their boss, his thoughts are not directed towards re-establishing fidelity to his wife.
spot on
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Activated77(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2019
If a married woman tempt u it is only God that can save u coz she will exploit all ur weakness
Thank God i survived one last week
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by lilpage14(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2019
simply use the opportunity to correct all your wrongs. stay away from her then confess to your wife or keep it to yourself till you are 6ft. learn and be faithful to your wife
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Jpapexjunior: 5:43pm On May 08, 2019
Who is this please
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by periphetes: 5:44pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Are you for real? Or do I sense a bit of jealousy in you because now she's sharing her expired goods with your boss? .
Lol, your the type of man some ladies do say "thinking with there dick".

Bruv mend your ways and forget the office slut. You really f.up yourself and about ruining your happy home. Gosh, guys like you make illegitimate ladies think all men are the same.

Let me ask you this, How would you feel if a male family friend of yours straffs your wife and you get the whim about it? It will be nice shey? undecided

Chai, honestly your selfish and heartless not worthy to be called a husband by your wife. You have just brought shame and disgrace to your home.

You can't eat your cake and have it. At the end It's either you breakup your home, lose your job and fight your boss because of the slut or better just erase her existence in your fake heart.
Please disconnect her from your family and social circle in fact, let her know you are now a changed man and wish not to continue because of a nasty dream you had. Advice her too to desist from such life style and tell her to work on her family happiness.

My brotherly advise to you in future, Stop using your life to play ludo. cheesy
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by KHbaby(f): 5:49pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Well said.

I wish I can like your comment a million times.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by autonomous22: 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
One of the things I vowed not to do is to fvck someone's wife.... coz as u fvck someone's wife that's how another person will fvck ur wife.... I v seem this happens severally

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by HypePlusIQ(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

I'm no relationship expert, I'm not even married But lemme tell you something.

Its normal to feel guilty, its normal to make mistakes that's what makes you human.

1) You need to come clean with your wife. Tell her the truth because a wise man once said "what must be known eventually, must be known immediately".

Reason why I want you to come clean with your wife is to avoid any clapbacks and also prevent her from hearing it from someone else.

2) Books are created with chapters for a reason. You have played your part, you need to cut ties with your wife's friend.
It's normal for you to be jealous, totally normal for you to be disgusted at what she is doing right now but you are no better than she is. In fact, the only difference is cos you are not straff!ng someone else in the office.

Take your time, evaluate your position and talk to your wife.

Whatever happens afterwards is the punishment you deserve.

Have a nice day
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by alphaNomega: 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

I'm deeply hurt by her actions
, blocked her on all social media handles.

Thank you.

This guy is feeling bad his side piece is cheating on him. Let me tell you that this lady is the real OG and I don't mind fu cking her too smiley I love to smash these type of ladies because them no get wahala at all, abi I lie? Oga, close eye and keep fu cking the young woman maybe one day your wife will catch you, or your boss will start catching feelings and fire you from the job.

Fu ck this woman very well so when/if everything goes to shiiit you can sit back, relax and reminisce on the hardcore smashing you've been dishing out in good measure.

autonomous22:
One of the things I vowed not to do is to fvck someone's wife.... coz as u fvck someone's wife that's how another person will fvck ur wife.... I v seem this happens severally

Oga no be so, these days men dey fu ck married women with reckless abandon. You don't need to be a cheater for your wife to get fu cked so good.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage

Igbos and promiscuity grin grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sebali: 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
OP, this advice applies only if you want to stop sleeping with her. Confess to your wife; it would serve as deterrence for you and help cut off closure cos your wife would cut her off, so no more family friendship, no more visits to your home, her children far from your children, this should help keep her away in the office, unless she has NO SHAME.
In a nut shell...... Confess to ur wife, she is the solution.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
So, you're not even feeling guilty or thinking about your wife but you're heartbroken because your shameless lover is sleeping with someone else. I pray you get what you deserve, you monster!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Gbam grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
ashawopikin:
you are not even remorseful for cheating on your wife, u are only jealous because your boss is smashing your wh0re. You want advice? Here it is; ekiti thunder fire you
The effrontery. He's not even thinking about the wife!!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by themanderon: 6:18pm On May 08, 2019
The three of you will not make heaven if you continue. 2 Dogs and a bitch. Keep sharing the STDs OK. I only pity your partners.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by InfoMinister: 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get

REPENT TOTALLY AND SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. ALSO, TELL THE LADY TO REPENT AND GIVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST. HMMM... YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT SCARED.... WHÀT IF YOU DIE NOW?

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheCongo2: 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
Gaggi:
It's shocking some things that married folks do. We ain't saints but haba. I know of a married lady who just passed off her married boyfriend's baby as her husbands own. She and her boy friend are colleagues also. Anyway, like they say, no body holy pass. Sin na sin.

How do you know the baby belongs to the boyfriend? Any DNA test?
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheCongo2: 6:29pm On May 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

So far the deed has been done.. I won't castigate u...
I will advice u cut ties with her... And one day her hubby will catch her by himself.. Restrict her from coming to ur house.... Tell ur wife it's cos u suspect shes dating ur boss.....
Is a simple sturvz

I love you bro for not casting a stone on OP.
That shows you are made of flesh and blood unlike many on this thread who had never sinned
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by InfoMinister: 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
REPENT OF THIS EVIL TOTALLY AND SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. TELL THIS WOMAN TO REPENT AND SURRENDER HER LIFE TO CHRIST. Hmmm, you too are not scared... What is you die any moment from now
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Amanda4life: 6:35pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

Na wash. U wash this man
I beg pity him he is inlove

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by EvieP(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=TheRealOwner post=78200082]Stay away from her, be loyal to your wife henceforth. You'll be fine. Make sure you have at least 3 copies of the evidence of the sexcapade with your boss incase she tries to blackmail you with your wife, threaten to blackmail her back with the evidence[/quote

i buy this one.just what i have on mind she might plot a blackmail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.