Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84999 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
Well there is a saying "when a kid taste a candy, he/she will always go back for more"

you have reduced ur attention giving and someone else had picked it up, dont let it bother u, tell ur wife now b4 it becomes something ur family and her family won't be able to handle later and stop this act now so that u don't contact any disease...

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by InfoMinister: 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
ALL OF YOU SHOULD TOTALLY REPENT AND SURRENDER YOUR LIVES TO CHRIST IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.... YOU CAN DIE ANY TIME. REACH OUT TO THE LADY AND YOUR BOSS EVEN IF YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT.

DO THIS FAST... I WARNED YOU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by godwon01(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2019
May be your friend is having an affair with your wife too. Or somebody else paying U back.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Queenserah26(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
My point exactly
LordKO:
It seems most people don't hold the marriage institution sacrosanct again, I mean, the least of goodness a couple ought to owe each other are loyalty and faithfulness.

S/he who hasn't conquered self (morally, emotionally and psychologically) ought not to marry at all.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by EvieP(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2019
Dear Op plz confess to your wife if she demands a divorce plz grant it.if she forgives you then you are lucky.On a second thought op if you can live with these all your life then you can decide not to tell her.am not condeming you ooo no one is a saint.the deed is done already if you are remorsful over cheating on your wife may God help you to come out of your adultrous life and resist the home destroyer.Amen.

This is why introverts are no no to me. They can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Platony(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2019
gbagyiza:

Please dont try to cover up a sin. He was bashing someone's wife, bro this is terrible. What if it were his wife in the picture, How will he feel? He needs to fixed this mess before it will destroy him, first by confessing to his wife n seek for her forgiveness.
How am I covering up for him? He's seeking advice from people, he knows what he has been doing is bad, dats why he needs help.

I detest HYPOCRISY with passion because am a realist.

Can u swear, u are pure in heart? Even Jesus asked d people prosecuting d woman dat committed adultery "LET THE MAN WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE" Did anyone stone her after d question? Hope they all left. Did u know, d ways of God is different from man's?

We all know dat OP is very wrong which he had openly confessed. What's d essence of all d bashing? Did u also know that if he confesses his sins to God & receive him as his Lord & Savior, He
will be saved & will make heaven by remaining a child of God?

Only God can judge him or see him as bad or good, not we mere mortals.

#SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Platony(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2019
EvieP:
Dear Op plz confess to your wife if she demands a divorce plz grant it.if she forgives you then you are lucky.On a second thought op if you can live with these all your life then you can decide not to tell her.am not condeming you ooo no one is a saint.the deed is done already if you are remoursful over cheating on your wife may God help you to come out of your adultrous life and resist the home destroyer.Amen.

God Bless u my brother, not all these people bashing him as if they are God. My advice to him is to pick d courage and confess to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ijbeauty(f): 6:58pm On May 08, 2019
May heavens forgive you

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by myself13: 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He was expecting a woman who betrayed her friendship with another woman, a woman who cheated on her own husband to be faithful to him? You see men! grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by EvieP(f): 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
Activated77:
If a married woman tempt u it is only God that can save u coz she will exploit all ur weakness
Thank God i survived one last week

really!

This our own last week?
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheCongo2: 7:10pm On May 08, 2019
xcrew20:

Bro, I once was in your shoe, and I had to take a decision to save my life and family, by moving out. You either quit that job or request for a transfer or even change of office. Mine was a neighbor, married just like me. It went to the extend that we were virtually hooked with each other. The last time, I could remember was right in her shop, and it wasn't up to 15 or 20 minutes there about, her husband came in. But seen a neighbor around, he did not suspect anything. Since then, both the guilt feelings, and fear of been caught, I had to advice myself. I quietly moved my family and cut off every form of communication. Sometimes, you could reminiscence those scene in your mind, but bro, its a dangerous game to play.
In a nutshell, my advice is either quit the job, or seek for a transfer. Then try and reduce your communication with her. Wetin dey sweet dey kill ó

I love the type of advise that starts with " I was once in your shoes "
At least someone can relate to OP

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by smyl4ogaga(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
What has happened has happened and what matters now is the way forward.
Stop being promiscuous and stop promiscuous habits
Avoid any form of emotional attachments towards the lady
Confess to your wife and never go back to your vomits with any other woman again...else,u may not seek advice and counsel if it repeats with another person
God forgives sin no matter the gravity... But there are consequences to our sins.ask God to forgive you and heal you from sexual sins
Hence forth,focus your time,energy and resources on your wife and kids... They are more important to you than fake love affairs, unwholesome lusty lifestyle,office prostitutings...
Develop your minds and appetite on things that edifys your total wellness.
No one is perfect because he that thinketh he stand am does not take cover can fall into same traps.
Dont let any one rain insults and abuse on you because u reported yourself and you feel down
He who has no sin should leave the earth and meet God NOW in heaven.. People fall if they dont check what makes them fall always.
If you have decided not to go back to your vomits dont eat what will make you vomit what you dont like people to see and hear about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Beey(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

I am not here to judge you.Glad you realize what you’ve been doing is wrong.I suggest you tell your wife sooner than later because she’ll find out sooner than later.Be apologetic but also open to any decision she might make.A man who can control his sexual appetite is a man who can go far in life.You need to look for a job elsewhere or request a transfer from your office.You need to leave that toxic environment.Consider talking to a therapist but, above all know that the decision to cheat or not to cheat lies in your hands.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by demefa(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2019
i pray someone sleep with ur wife, u will know how it feels mumu
xcrew20:

Bro, I once was in your shoe, and I had to take a decision to save my life and family, by moving out. You either quit that job or request for a transfer or even change of office. Mine was a neighbor, married just like me. It went to the extend that we were virtually hooked with each other. The last time, I could remember was right in her shop, and it wasn't up to 15 or 20 minutes there about, her husband came in. But seen a neighbor around, he did not suspect anything. Since then, both the guilt feelings, and fear of been caught, I had to advice myself. I quietly moved my family and cut off every form of communication. Sometimes, you could reminiscence those scene in your mind, but bro, its a dangerous game to play.
In a nutshell, my advice is either quit the job, or seek for a transfer. Then try and reduce your communication with her. Wetin dey sweet dey kill ó

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by endureson: 7:17pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

Guy my only grievances is that U are not happy she is with your Boss. You better go and make your wife happy and forget the past. If U can tell your wife then do else just beg your wife for forgiveness before she hears.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by babalonshee(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2019
at OP the best thing to do is to OPEN UP TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT UR SHAMEFUL ACT AND ASK FOR forgiveness PLUS DONT EXPECT A POSITIVE reaction
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ACE1010: 7:23pm On May 08, 2019
If you know what's good for you, just walk away and save your head, the life of your wife and children. Don't you ever go near that devil incarnate called a woman. I will also advised you to confess to your wife, before that LovePeddler of a woman put you in a terrible mess by telling your wife. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by VictorRomanov: 7:24pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Bashing:

You re selfish bro.
You re hurt because some is you cheated with is cheating on you? That's selfish and hypocritical don't you think?

Advice
Try to be selfless
Put yourself in your wife's shoes and put her in your shoes.
How would you feel is your wife was sleeping with your friend and her boss? How would your wife feel when she finds out what you've done?

This should help you take the necessary actions.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by yawehoverall: 7:24pm On May 08, 2019
Wife friend = "STD"
Cheating husband ="HIV"
Cheating wife husband=" STD/HIV"
Print wife friend + cheating husband
Out put: STD/HIV.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 08, 2019
Bro Jesus is looking for men like you bro. He lives in Heaven but He reigns in the affairs of men. For you to realise that what you have done is wrong and wants to stop shows that there is hope for you bro.
Come back to Christ and you will be free and enjoy absolute peace of mind. Remember that nothing last forever and that one day you will stand before God to give account.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Saltoflife: 7:45pm On May 08, 2019
Zeinymira:

And this is real! Op calm down, this one will come to pass especially if your wife divorce you. Your children will know they lost that safe haven called home because of your promiscuity

Gbam
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sisisioge: 7:52pm On May 08, 2019
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

May God be with your wife!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Zombicmodz: 7:55pm On May 08, 2019
I don't know why I find this story very boring...
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by HighKing01(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2019
Am in something similar
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Medunah: 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:
grin

He even said they were in love .
Ahahaha

Op which kain mumu you be. Don't you know that kind woman na chop and clean mouth

The story about the cheating husband might even be a lie. Some women use that to get sympathy from their sidebobo's

she can't tell you she's married to a great man and wants another Mans something. You'll see her as a hoe

I'm sure you must have felt special

Now you are feeling used and dumped

I'm glad not only women feel used and dumped too.

Op the person who's supposed to feel most terrible is the Lady in question

She's not only and evil person who used friendship to stab her friend in the back she's a slut

Except you want to loose your job just avoid her totally at work.

Accept you have been used and dumped and move on
Go do tests to ascertain your health status

Confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness because your wife has to know she's friends with a dangerous woman

That woman is a narcissist

She can kill your wife to get your attention back

Your wife must know what happened. For her own safety and health safety too.
Why should the woman feel the most terrible? undecided
Friendship and marriage, which one is supposed to be stronger? So he should feel less terrible because it's better for him to break his wife's trust than her friend doing the same?
Lets call a spade a spade biko, they are both terrible and dangerous people. So you don't think this useless man can collude with the friend to kill his wife? You people will be alright o
And he is not even feeling bad or remorseful about the whole affair, he is only pained that the woman is moving on to his boss. I hope his wife finds out, dumps his ass and cut off ties totally with that useless friend. But No, I trust Nigerians, they will tell her to forgive the husband as per men will always be men. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by invinzible1: 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
EvieP:
Dear Op plz confess to your wife if she demands a divorce plz grant it.if she forgives you then you are lucky.On a second thought op if you can live with these all your life then you can decide not to tell her.am not condeming you ooo no one is a saint.the deed is done already if you are remoursful over cheating on your wife may God help you to come out of your adultrous life and resist the home destroyer.Amen.

Lol it has nothing to do with temperament. Marry extovert that is promiscuous then you will know hell is real

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by simrot: 8:26pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=bentben post=78198990]So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Tell your wife and Sincerely apologize to her if you really mean business if not, I'm afraid you will keep falling even if you try hard to stop.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Babagirls(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
Broda wey mumu...... Broda wey no get sense... he just be like say make i see you flog you like small pikin nonsense father

bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by raphy(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
man you need to start to look for job.that kind woman will Bleep her way to the top of the office.

so just shift far from her because when u see her again fya dick will say yes...that sweet mummy.

i hope am helpful .

as a LFC fan I say ywnwa .

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by owoshuyi(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2019
First of all confess to your wife and seek her forgiveness, that is one major step you have to take. Revealing this to her will help you in psychologically keeping the 'strange' woman from your thoughts, and your wife will see that you are serious about amending your ways. Please do this before she hears about this affair from another source and she confirms it's true. Wish your marriage quick healing.
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jossycyber: 9:21pm On May 08, 2019
OP please check these advice in PROVERBS CHAPTER 7 if it makes any sense

PROVERBS 7

7 My son, keep my sayings,
And treasure up my commandments.+
2 Keep my commandments and live;+
Guard my instruction* like the pupil of your eye.
3 Tie them around your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.+
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
And call understanding “my relative,”
5 To guard you against the wayward* woman,+
Against the immoral* woman and her smooth* words.+
6 From the window of my house,
Through my lattice, I looked down,
7 And as I observed the naive* ones,
I discerned among the youths a young man lacking good sense.*+
8 He passed along the street near her corner,
And he marched in the direction of her house
9 In the twilight, in the evening,+
At the approach of night and darkness.
10 Then I saw a woman meet him,
Dressed like* a prostitute,+ with a cunning heart.
11 She is loud and defiant.+
She never stays* at home.
12 One moment she is outside, next she is in the public squares,
She lurks near every corner.+
13 She grabs hold of him and gives him a kiss;
With a bold face, she says to him:
14 “I had to offer communion sacrifices.+
Today I paid my vows.
15 That is why I came out to meet you,
To look for you, and I found you!
16 I have spread fine covers upon my bed,
Colorful linen from Egypt.+
17 I have sprinkled my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.+
18 Come, let us drink our fill of love until the morning;
Let us enjoy passionate love together,
19 For my husband is not at home;
He has gone on a distant journey.
20 He took a bag of money with him,
And he will not return until the day of the full moon.”
21 She misleads him with great persuasiveness.+
She seduces him with smooth speech.
22 Suddenly he goes after her, like a bull to the slaughter,
Like a fool to be punished in the stocks,*+
23 Until an arrow pierces his liver;
Like a bird rushing into a trap, he does not know that it will cost him his life.*+
24 And now, my sons, listen to me;
Pay attention to the words I speak.
25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways.
Do not stray onto her paths,+
26 For she has caused many to fall down slain,+
And those she has killed are numerous.+
27 Her house leads to the Grave;*
It goes down to the inner chambers of death.
English Preferences

Then PROVERBS 5. : 8-10

Proverbs 5:8-11
8Stay far away from her; Do not go near the entrance of her house,9So that you may not give your dignity to others Nor reap years of what is cruel;10So that strangers may not drain your resources And what you labored for go to the house of a foreigner.11Otherwise, you will groan at the end of your life When your flesh and body waste away

In as much u are seeing her everyday u will keep falling into immorality..... Because king David kept seeing same woman everyday...he fell,..you might no longer be productive at work and guilty conscience may starts to give u sleepless night.....if care is not taken your prayers might be hindered.....You have greatly sin again man (your faithful woman) and God your creator whime u have vowed. Go to your wife and lay bare everything,CONFESS to her ....probably. God may consider u.,... Imaging this wrong woman is not doing same with ya oga at the top u your heart will still keep headlong committing immorality....you're not sincere dude....Do the needeful now if God should expose you by himself ....it won't be funny.....see how u had been captured by Satan.... But u get hope ......tell your wife what u have done then tell God but your wife first because you have broke the vow u made with her before God and Men

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Tex42(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2019
With all due respect oga, kindly go to hell. spits on thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.