Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84978 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by mjbaba: 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
Wait.

You are an idiot sha. With all due respect.

Sleeping with a married woman, your wife's friend for that matter.

She has now started sleeping with another person. Rather than for u to thank God and see it as a perfect cue to move on and seek forgiveness. It is paining u and u need advise.

Guy. Forget her now and dont look back.

And i know what is paining u. She is with someone "tighter" than u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by femi4: 1:27pm On May 08, 2019
This is a complex cheating ....you brought the matter here cos you are jealous, your concubine is messing with your boss not because you want to return to your wife.

To return to sanity, you have to cut every tie between you and the STRANGE woman. Forget it, she's not your wife's friend or family friend. No good friend will behav that way.

As you can see, she's a good distributor. Separate from her, separate your kids from hers. You guys can no longer be friends

10 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by nurex01(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2019
the woman is promiscious likewise you.

only thing u can do is to get a new job(far away from that previous state)if possible because once you see eachother again. the love for sex can comes in again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by leokid866: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

Just grow up and go back to your wife and family, live for them and grow with them and sin no more. Truth is your not the first or last man it will happen to. Don't bring it up with your wife unless she does first. Just forgive yourself and move on.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by RALPHOW(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
Look for another job in another City
Period
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Compliance(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
Wicked life. And your wife is there feeling she married a gentle man, you being an introvert. God punish you.

I'm a man too and I respect my wife so much not to cheat on her. I have feelings too, somehow for ladies outside, but I will always confide in my wife when I have a crush on someone and she knows how to crush my crush for the crushee.

I just feel for your wife, you're obviously not repentant. You even have kids. I pray for ladies out there that God will shield you from these kinda men.

Your spouse is your greatest weapon to overcome extramarital affairs no matter how long you've gone.

14 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by pinkygurl(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Stillthebest: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
As much as most married men are guilty yours is worst because you didn't feel anything about your wife or feel remorseful. You still wish to continue. Dating a married woman is wrong. Put yourself in her husbands shoe. Then check how painful I would feel. You need to stop. She's married! You can't change that. Abelejayan!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by planetx13: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Thank you sir

Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pwettyella(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
Amanee:
God, marriage just keeps looking scarier everyday
m telling u
can u imagine the kind of circle of cheating
I so much feel for the wife..... Men... hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pinuc: 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
Firstly you have no right to be hurt by her actions since as it is now, she is unfaithful to her husband and obviously she will be unfaithful to any other relationship she goes into.
For you this is actually an opportunity to back of this evil you have been into, since she already has another person she is with moving on without you will be very easy.
Its not going to be easy, I know how difficult such women can be, but stand up and to her, make sure you never in a secluded place with her, always avoid having too much contact with her, above all give your life to Christ if truly you have repented. Once you give your life to Christ be very committed to God in the way of being active in church and services. This fight is not going to be easy, so you must go all out to win. May God have mercy on you and grant you wisdom to overcome.

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Brooke60(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
Can you just imagine your wife doing this to you? Sleeping with your friend? How will you feel? The important thing or person here is your wife!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
Confess to your wife,
Pray to God for forgiveness, coz your friend will soon find out and it will leads to your death.
IN SHORT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by InWord: 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
He that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but he that confess and forsake it shall receive mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The world is coming to an end. Just imagine what married people are doing? Why is it so hard to stay faithful to one man/woman.

I may end up being single all my life 'cause my worst fear is being with an unfaithful partner. If his wife finds out now, she may start feeling inadequate.
Who will take u serious with ur moniker?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 08, 2019
Just make your wife knw the whole thing as quick as possible cos she'll knw about it later and it'll hurt her very much...
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by yeballs(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2019
The fact that she’s now having an affair with your boss should make you feel good because you both knew what you are doing is wrong then let her be and face your wife you can’t tell your wife because you know how women are just ask for forgiveness and move on she’s found her attention somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by row2ray(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
I feel for your wife... That said.. You've blocked your f^¢k buddy on social media... I'd suggest you let her know you are aware she's sleeping with your friend and boss and make it clear that since she has the attention she sought you no longer want her affection or communication... If it's not business related no contact... And man up and keep to it... Also pray your wife never finds out... This is the kind of chit that turns a good girl bad
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Unconquerable: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
The Wise King said, a man that sleeps with another man’s wife is a man that lacks understanding and is destroying his own soul. Even a thief is better than such a person, in the eyes of God. You are destroying your life without knowing it. Run away from her. Will you deliberately place your hand in fire? I guess you see yourself as a smart guy: you’re not.

7 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by obayendo1010(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
OGA MY KIND ADVICE FOR YOU IS STOP AND FOCUS ON YOUR WIFE....A CHINESE ADAGE SAYS NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU GO THE WRONG WAY ONCE YOU DISCOVER PLS REVERSE THAT MY KIND ADVICE FOR YOU....DONT LET YOU WIFE KNOW ABOUT THE ISSUE, JUST FOCUS ON HER,PLEASE HER,BUY HER GIFT THAT WILL COST YOU HEAVILY AS A PENALTY FOR YOUR ACTION, GO FOR CHECK UP, ACERTAIN YOUR HEALTH CONDTION AND FOCUS ON YOUR WIFE ONLY...BRO IT WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND LEAST I FORGET NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED DONT AND I REPEAT DONT GO TO THAT LADY AGAIN BECAUSE THE END THEREOF WILL BE DEALTH....KIND ADVICE

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

Who will take u serious with ur moniker?? cheesy
Hahaha. cheesy

Leave me alone, joor!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pwettyella(f): 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
Compliance:
Wicked life. And your wife is there feeling she married a gentle man, you being an introvert. God punish you.

I'm a man too and I respect my wife so much not to cheat on her. I have feelings too, somehow for ladies outside, but I will always confide in my wife when I have a crush on someone and she knows how to crush my crush for the crushee.

I just feel for your wife, you're obviously not repentant. You even have kids. I pray for ladies out there that God will shield you from these kinda men.

Your spouse is your greatest weapon to overcome extramarital affairs no matter how long you've gone.
very nice
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by remiopash: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
GO AND DO HIV AND HEPATITIS TESTS FIRST BEFORE YOU HIDE YOUR SHAME.YOU SAID HER HUSBAND IS PROMISCUOUS AND STILL WENT AHEAD TO STRAF HER? HOW ARE YOU SURE HER PROMISCOUS HUSBAND IS NOT SLEEPING WITH HER TOO? MEANING THAT,INDIRECTLY, YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH THE SAME NUMBER OF WOMEN HER HUSBAND HAS SLEPT WITH ,YOU ARE NOW BOTH PROMISCUOUS. GO FOR THE TESTS FIRST TO KNOW WHERE TO START YOUR REDEMPTION FROM.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pinuc: 1:38pm On May 08, 2019
Firstly you have no right to be hurt by her actions since as it is now, she is unfaithful to her husband and obviously she will be unfaithful to any other relationship she goes into.
For you this is actually an opportunity to back of this evil you have been into, since she already has another person she is with moving on without you will be very easy.
Its not going to be easy, I know how difficult such women can be, but stand up to her, make sure you two are never in a secluded place with her, always avoid having too much contact with her, above all, give your life to Christ if truly you have repented. Once you give your life to Christ be very committed to God in the way of being active in church and services. This fight is not going to be easy, so you must go all out to win. May God have mercy on you and grant you wisdom to overcome.
Also try giving your family plenty attention, by the time she sees you giving your wife attention in the way of constant calls and taking her out, she will back-off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Benekruku(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Daeylar(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
This thread is too calm
All the useless people who call women oloshos. Whores, farm tool, hoe e.t.c are nowhere to be found now.
All the people who say men can cheat but women can't because women are more EmOTioNal while for men it's just about sex and they still love their wives are no where to be found now.

Op no even reason his wife at all. He is looking for advice on how to get over sidechick.
Smh undecided

I just hope you won't give your poor wife diseases. Since you've decided to turn yourself to community dick.

I hope she finds out and runs away from you and her so called friend.

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
She’s fucking three people, getting the major share of their resources and yet you’re catching feelings for her when you already have a wife?
She’s a demon destroying the emotions of over five people in this equation: you, your wife, your likely married boss, his wife and finally her husband.
My friend, give yourself sense and divorce your wife because she doesn’t deserve this.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by malele(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

This fool is a fool , stop sleeping with another mans wife, u are cursing urself, and what’s ur business if she decides to Bleep the whole company ?

7 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On May 08, 2019
Concocted story

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by malele(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Nice reply that poster is a fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.