Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match (32500 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Sanchez01: 11:31am On May 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
nonsense, the one he scored in camp nou was unimportant Abi?
Pele o. He scored like that against Roma at home. Guess what happened in the second leg. Right... You already know.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by LesbianBoy(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Lapeywilliams(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2019
The end always matter than the beginning.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Dillencolley: 11:34am On May 08, 2019
u
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by internationalman(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2019
H2Ossss:
Van dijk for ballond'or
Nay.. As much as I like Liverpool and his players, hell I'm even rooting for them to win the trophy.

But I still think Messi has an edge over every other contestants..
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:

Pele o. He scored like that against Roma at home. Guess what happened in the second leg. Right... You already know.
let's assume he didn't score and we progressed, would you say this nonsense?
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Asafaizonboy: 11:36am On May 08, 2019
And finally never give up on the task ahead
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by cr7lomo: 11:37am On May 08, 2019
The only lesson learnt is that their is only one God... the goat god is only for sacrifice
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by H2Ossss(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2019
internationalman:

Nay.. As much as I like Liverpool and his players, hell I'm even rooting for them to win the trophy.

But I still think Messi has an edge over every other contestants..

Same as other folks... majorly cuz of the goals he scores.. and assists he provides... but defenders are rarely recognized... if liverpool go on to win the UCL... I dp believe he deserves the Ballondor.... c'mon.. he just won epl player of the season

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Corrosiveman(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2019
H2Ossss:

Same as other folks... majorly cuz of the goals he scores.. and assists he provides... but defenders are rarely recognized... if liverpool go on to win the UCL... I dp believe he deserves the Ballondor.... c'mon.. he just won epl player of the season
.....I dont think Van dijk would win it though he deserves it shaa But Messi have been superb Maybe if he wins Euro you know fifa and Ojoro

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:
The lesson I learnt:

Messi has a way of being useless in super important matches. Ronaldo can never be in the Barca team and allow such a historic comeback. They might have lost but he would score!

Has Ronaldo ever been marked like Messi in the photo below?

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by essenceplus: 11:46am On May 08, 2019
mmb:
That look when you think PDP and Barcelona are synanimous

If I tear you hot slap

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by felixmuyiwa: 11:47am On May 08, 2019
Who will win in football game does not determined by number of likes and shares on NL
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Sanchez01: 11:49am On May 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

let's assume he didn't score and we progressed, would you say this nonsense?
I am a realist. I don't assume. And your team didn't qualify, so I'm saying this nonsense and it just about makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by richardoz(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2019
When people start comparing you with God, your career will nosedive and suddenly crash. Only God is incomparable and forever relevant.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:49am On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:
The lesson I learnt:

Messi has a way of being useless in super important matches. Ronaldo can never be in the Barca team and allow such a historic comeback. They might have lost but he would score!
Oga, Ronaldo was in real Madrid when Barca trashed them 5 nil. Stuff like that happen in football everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by 1x2x3: 11:50am On May 08, 2019
Never be scared of the big players in your industry..... If you consistently work hard enough you can outclass them.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Sanchez01: 11:53am On May 08, 2019
DanXplore:

So being marked is now a sign of success? Na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by internationalman(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2019
H2Ossss:

but that doesn't mean Messi don't deserve it too.

Remember this isn't a World Cup year.

When Messi is a favourite it's hard for him not to win.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Sanchez01: 11:55am On May 08, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Oga, Ronaldo was in real Madrid when Barca trashed them 5 nil. Stuff like that happen in football everyday.
I know you are daydreaming but it's fine. Barcelona was the one who conceded 5 against Bayern Munich. The following season (2017), we retaliated on their behalf and thrashed Bayern home and away. I hope you're good now?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Topmaike007(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2019
Let me drop mine

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Abid2019(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2019
I learnt there's no one deserve to be called "God" except the one in the heaven
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Ray07(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2019
DanXplore:

lol . . .
I remember Iceland vs Argentina.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Narldon: 11:58am On May 08, 2019

"Ladies, Never Judge a Man by his performance in the first Round." Narldon, 2019

Liverpool can confirm that for you.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 11:58am On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:

So being marked is now a sign of success? Na wa o grin

Success is relative. Also, the amount of markers assigned to a player is proportional to the player's threat. President Buhari and your village chief, who get more body guards? tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by anambraamaka: 12:01pm On May 08, 2019
Liverpool did the thing
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by henrixx(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:
The lesson I learnt:

I disagree. Wasn't he there v Ajax? If not Messi who can do it for Barcelona?

At Madrid there was marcelo, there was RAMOS, there was carvajal, there was BALE. these players could stand up when Madrid were down. Ronaldo mostly did it when there was no pressure. 2 finals v atletico where was Ronaldo, v Liverpool where was Ronaldo. The players around you matter. At juve now they don't have such players who can stand up and that's why juve lost. There was no Costa, no chiellini, no mandzukic. These are the spirited players that can do it in such times. If Ronaldo and Messi aren't surrounded with spirited players there's nothing they can do

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Larryslim(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
What i learnt from the game:
1-Barcelona won the UCL in 2015 because they had a team, they had an attack with messi, Suarez and neymar in it.
Now their attack is dead! With only messi.
2-Jurgen Klopp has done an excellent work that has continued to go unnoticed, he's a great manager!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Lee Mason Quits As Premier League VAR Referee / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.