Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match (32504 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2019
DanXplore:

I try to avoid detailed analysis on both players especially on nairaland because i know alot of people do not play football in real life and as such will not understand why Messi is being referred by most to be the GOAT. It is so funny of you say that Ronaldo will not put himself in position of danger. Incase you do not know, more than half of the time spent by teams practising to play against Barcelona is on how to stop Messi. You could easily confirm that from Arsene Wanger's interview on youtube. This is b3caue he is unpredictable. You can never tell whether he will give a lethal long/short through ball, dribble or score and so a huge chunk of the defence resource is allocated to stop these posibilities.

First of all, we all know that Messi and Ronaldo play different roles. They are both great footballers but then there is a reason why Messi is being compared with Pelle, Maradona and other well known legends while Ronaldo is not. This alone silently speaks volumes. I am not trying to win any arguement as to who is better because i doubt you would be objective in your analysis but here are some facts i will leave you with to judge.

1. Messi plays CF, SS, LWF, RWF, AMF, CMF and free roles. On the other hand, ronaldo plays CF and rarely plays LMF and RWF. This speaks much about versality.

2. Ronaldo is a better CF and attacking LWF than Messi.

3. Messi is by far a better playmaker than Ronaldo. It has been proven severally.
4. Messi is a more acurate long and short range pass maker than Ronaldo.
5. Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo.
6. Ronaldo supercedes Messi in jump power, making him a great header. Ronaldo is a better striker.
7. Messi plays the false 9 position. A position that requires only very skillful players. On the other hand, Ronaldo sometimes play the false winger which does not necessarily translate to uncommon skill, but means even though his crosses are good, he is best a striker.
8. Messi is a better free kick taker than Ronaldo.

U DID FORGET TO TELL US MESSI IS ALSO A GOOD DEFENDER, AT LEAST YESTERDAY PROVED IT. AT A CRUCIAL MOMENT HE TURNED A DEFENDER .

WHAT A GOOD DEFENDER.

AND RONALDO IS MILE BETTER THAN THOSE UR PELLE , MARADONA AND CO THAT'S WHY U CANT COMPARE HIM WITH THOSE ONES .
LEMME JUST KEEP QUIET AND C U AGREE ON ME PROVING CR7 IS BEST.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U DID FORGET TO TELL US MESSI IS ALSO A GOOD DEFENDER, AT LEAST YESTERDAY PROVED IT. AT A CRUCIAL MOMENT HE TURNED A DEFENDER .

WHAT A GOOD DEFENDER.

AND RONALDO IS MILE BETTER THAN THOSE UR PELLE , MARADONA AND CO THAT'S WHY U CANT COMPARE HIM WITH THOSE ONES .

Like i said before, your logic is void of facts.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
BlackManta:

What about game time.

How many matches did Coutinho play for Barça this season.
Mind you, the main reason why he is getting game time lately is because of Dembele's injury.
When Dembele was fully fit, Coutinho barely plays... He was always a bench warmer until Dembele's injury.
This is the guy they bought for €146m.
Look at what Barça reduced him to...Dembele's second fiddle undecided

Coutinho at Liverpool was a star player, the most valued Liverpool player...he plays up to 45 games in a season and seldom warms the bench.
He scores goals and produces assists.

Coutinho may have won trophies at Barça but as an individual he regressed.
A time came when the Spanish press and the media started writing articles about him and asking questions about his future.

He's a shadow of his former self... Dembele's second fiddle.
You are very right. The mentality of a big club is to have at least 2/3 world class players in each position. If you warm the bench in a big club, does not mean you are not good....that is just their philosophy. Having said that, I really do feel for Coutinho.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 8:52pm On May 08, 2019
DanXplore:

Sometimes, I wish that the IQ level of every nairalander is displayed on their profile so that one can be careful on who to engage. You say a lot of things that are false and baseless. Even if you are lazy to visit a competent site like fifa to get your facts, just visit any game shop( though not very reliable) and check the stats of both players. Your write up has a lot of inconsistencies and mix ups and I don’t know where to start. You appear to mix up centre forward position with ‘attack’ which is perhaps the most disappointing. CF is a subset of attack. Don’t you know that there is a difference between attacking LMF/RMF and midfield LMF/RMF? Don’t you know that being a CF as a false 9 is totally different from being a dedicated centring CF? I will not raise any more arguments on this subject as it is evident you do not know what you re saying. I will only engage you when I am convinced you understand the various football positions, roles, formation types and stats used to value a player. For now, you are not objective but just unnecessarily biased towards Ronaldo. Your prime source of error is the result of poor football education.
You argument is so laced with pain. Where did I say anything about LMF OR RMF. Kindly highlight anywahere in my write-up where you saw me talk about RMF and LMF.I only talked about LWF and RWF...you may want to go back to check.
Talking about false 9 and a dedicated CF, what has that gotten to do with the subject? You said Messi plays as a CF sometimes and I asked a simple question about his achievement in such roles. It is you who do not know what you are saying sir.You are just shifting the goal post. If you are coining points from your head, back them up with empirical evidences. Which of the points I raised about Ronaldo is false? Is he not the best nodder of the ball dead or alive? Is he not dual footed? Does he not have a better shot power than Messi? Does he not have a better velocity that Messi? His he not a better penalty taker than Messi? Does he not have a better mentality and confidence than Messi? Which of the following is false? Stick to the topic and stop shifting goal posts sir.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 8:54pm On May 08, 2019
Akuruoulo:

WHAT A GOOD DEFENDER.

Hahahahaha
Messi is even a good goal keeper grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 9:01pm On May 08, 2019
Ozkar:
rubbish. Ronaldo was in a world class Madrid team when Dortmund thrashed them 4 - 1 to dump them out of the UCL. He also did nothing when Barca dumped them out. Or when Juve knocked them out in 2015.

His Juve team (undisputed kings of Italy for 8 years now) also got dumped out this season in the UCL even after he claimed he was signed to win the UCL for Juve. This is after getting battered by Atalanta to knock them out of their league cup.

The only reason Madrid won the UCL multiple times was cos they had very creative players (all Ronaldo needed to do was get in to scoring position for a header or tap-in), and when Ronaldo had bad games (like the semis and final last season), his teammates stood up and won the games regardless.
Biased idiota!
This tap-in of a thing is becoming so disrespectful. Do you know what it takes to always be available when the ball crosses the face of goal?
Moreover,how many of the life-saving goals Ronaldo scored were tap-ins?
I am sure you would have been happy if the midget had scored a tap-in yesterday.
Go and mourn in peace.
Ronaldo has nothing to prove to blind folks like you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by buchai: 9:29pm On May 08, 2019
again uefa and fifa always uses a magic and remote control footballs to dictate the matches in their favour.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by wizod(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2019
Never call a man a 2mins man during his first round of sex, his second round may tear ur toto dat will make you run away without ur pants
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Akuruoulo(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:
Hahahahaha Messi is even a good goal keeper grin grin grin grin
comman shake me

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Akuruoulo(m): 1:16am On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

Like i said before, your logic is void of facts.

ur facts are super basis, and that is why I don't have the appetite of proving Cr7 better that chances bottler.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Akuruoulo(m): 1:21am On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

You are a beer palour analyst. Go to your streets and argue with people of like mind.

and u think u are a good analizer ?
at least go find a job in Nigerian premier league group of analyzers.

I don't argue with people like u who force things to suit his ways , instead I make a joke of their thrash .
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by pacespot(m): 5:00am On May 09, 2019
the problem with barca is that they always want to play fanciful football even when their opponents are coming forcefully at them. but fanciful football has many shortcomings as we saw in that match. barca should inject more physical approach into their game when their opponents are playing with sturdy defence like Liverpool. you cannot always have a clean break in football, score clean goals all the time. all you have to do is devise any means to put ball behind the goal keeper even if it is controversial. barca should have learned this better over the years that this type of football doesn't trick people anymore. just one goal could have saved the day for them.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 7:45am On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

You argument is so laced with pain. Where did I say anything about LMF OR RMF. Kindly highlight anywahere in my write-up where you saw me talk about RMF and LMF.I only talked about LWF and RWF...you may want to go back to check.
Talking about false 9 and a dedicated CF, what has that gotten to do with the subject? You said Messi plays as a CF sometimes and I asked a simple question about his achievement in such roles. It is you who do not know what you are saying sir.You are just shifting the goal post. If you are coining points from your head, back them up with empirical evidences. Which of the points I raised about Ronaldo is false? Is he not the best nodder of the ball dead or alive? Is he not dual footed? Does he not have a better shot power than Messi? Does he not have a better velocity that Messi? His he not a better penalty taker than Messi? Does he not have a better mentality and confidence than Messi? Which of the following is false? Stick to the topic and stop shifting goal posts sir.

I will only comment on the first two issues you raised just to show you how silly your arguement is.
First of all, attacking LMF and LWF are synonyms and could be used interchangeably. Secondly, you asked for the outcome of Messi playing as a CF either as though you have never seen him play in that position or you are implying he did a bad job in that position. Response was preemptive to the implicit message. It has become apparent to me that you are either confused or do not understand football. FYI, Messi played the CF as a false 9 severally during Pep's tenure as coach and his performance was superb.

I will leave the other issues unattended as I am still not convinced you really understand or at least play football.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 7:48am On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

and u think u are a good analizer ?
at least go find a job in Nigerian premier league group of analyzers.

I don't argue with people like u who force things to suit his ways , instead I make a joke of their thrash .

Your opinion about my stand is very useless . What you should worry about is your reasoning ability. Your arguement is premature, silly and unsophisticated. I would have overlooked the errors in your analysis if you had atleast presented one verifiable fact.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Akuruoulo(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

Your opinion about my stand is very useless . What you should worry about is your reasoning ability. Your arguement is premature, silly and unsophisticated. I would have overlooked the errors in your analysis if you had atleast presented one verifiable fact.

Tot u were up for the truth, but u ended up been super basis. U DONT DESERVE MY FACTS Mr.

I ASKED A QUESTION AND I DIDN'T GET AN ANSWER. NOW U WANT A FACT.

ABEG FIND SOMETHING BETTER DIS MORNING, AND DONT FOR TO KEEP HYPING THE KILLED GOAT
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 9:57am On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

I will only comment on the first two issues you raised just to show you how silly your arguement is.
First of all, attacking LMF and LWF are synonyms and could be used interchangeably. Secondly, you asked for the outcome of Messi playing as a CF either as though you have never seen him play in that position or you are implying he did a bad job in that position. Response was preemptive to the implicit message. It has become apparent to me that you are either confused or do not understand football. FYI, Messi played the CF as a false 9 severally during Pep's tenure as coach and his performance was superb.

I will leave the other issues unattended as I am still not convinced you really understand or at least play football.
You are indeed a clown. You said he played CF as a false 9 yet in your previous post you opined that there is a great difference between CF and a false 9. When you stop being confused, let me know. Anyway, as a centre forward, Ronaldo and Messi should never mentioned in the same sentence because he dwarfs Messi on that role and he is a beast in that position. As for the remainder of my write-up, of course, you cannot have a valid response because what is there is the plain truth. If you feel otherwise, point out which one is not true.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 11:56am On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

You are indeed a clown. You said he played CF as a false 9 yet in your previous post you opined that there is a great difference between CF and a false 9. When you stop being confused, let me know. Anyway, as a centre forward, Ronaldo and Messi should never mentioned in the same sentence because he dwarfs Messi on that role and he is a beast in that position. As for the remainder of my write-up, of course, you cannot have a valid response because what is there is the plain truth. If you feel otherwise, point out which one is not true.

I will continue to reply you so that you keep exposing your ignorance and silliness for readers to enjoy. Nine(9) is traditionally 'main forward' and is a 'position' whereas false 9 is not a position but an attacking strategy. In false 9, a centre forward fools the defenders by drawing them into the field thereby creating opening in the defence resistance. Thinking CF and False 9 to be the same is like saying bearing and running are the same. OMG you are so dumb.

I really do not have time to reply every single of claims. I will only respond to the one i feel is the dumbest among the many. Patiently waiting for your next comment grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Tot u were up for the truth, but u ended up been super basis. U DONT DESERVE MY FACTS Mr.

I ASKED A QUESTION AND I DIDN'T GET AN ANSWER. NOW U WANT A FACT.

ABEG FIND SOMETHING BETTER DIS MORNING, AND DONT FOR TO KEEP HYPING THE KILLED GOAT

I think you are just being cynical here. Go to fifa website and look through the comment section. Compare Ronaldo and Messi on the basis of attacking prowess, dribbling skills, pass and shot accuracy, etc then come back and let's talk facts. If you are too lazy, just go to any game shop and compare their abilities. It will give you an idea of what I am saying. Remember, games are simulations of what is real.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by sssoulw(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2019
2015 don turn ancient time.... SMH for you
Akuruoulo:

BITTER MAD DOG.
A CHILD WEY THEM BORN 2015 NA HOW MANY YEARS ?
SINCE SEP BLATTER AND MICHEAL PLATINI LEFT, HOW MARKET FOR BARCA.
IT WAA UEFALONA THEN

DON'T FOR THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PREVIOUS CHAMPION IF U ARE counting SINCE ANCIENT TIME.

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 12:27pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

I will continue to reply you so that you keep exposing your ignorance and silliness for readers to enjoy. Nine(9) is traditionally 'main forward' and is a 'position' whereas false 9 is not a position but an attacking strategy. In false 9, a centre forward fools the defenders by drawing them into the field thereby creating opening in the defence resistance. Thinking CF and False 9 to be the same is like saying bearing and running are the same. OMG you are so dumb.

I really do not have time to reply every single of claims. I will only respond to the one i feel is the dumbest among the many. Patiently waiting for your next comment grin

You are the idiot. Where did I say Cf and False 9 is the same.
Were you not the one that claimed Messi plays as a CF sometimes? I asked a simple question that you should refer to when he played as a Cf and his achievement in that role and you are beating about the bush. Continue fooling yourself.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

You are the idiot. Where did I say Cf and False 9 is the same.
Where you not the one that claimed Messi plays as a CF sometimes? I asked a simple question that you should refer to when he played as a Cf and his achievement and you are beating about the bush. Continue fooling yourself.

You implied it in your comment else why else were you sounding confused?

Try not to be angry when someone with experience points out your folly. Fill the gaps of your ignorance from the well of free knowledge and wisdom dished out to you. If you don't learn now on this faceless forum, you might disgrace your self in public in future grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

You implied it in your comment else why else were you sounding confused?

Try not to be angry when someone with experience points out your folly. Fill the gaps of your ignorance from the well of free knowledge and wisdom dished out to you. If you don't learn now on this faceless forum, you might disgrace your self in public in future grin
Go and quote anywhere in my post where I sounded confused about it. I should be the one to school you when it comes to football because I played ball and was even at Pepsi. Who does not know what the false 9 role is all about? In fact, I have played the role countless times because I lacked the physique of a typical striker and was deployed there so that defenders won't keep too much of an eye on me through aggresive man-marking. I go forward when due and track back sometimes with a free role. I only asked you a simple question of when Messi played as a CF and his achievement in that role. That's all I asked and the essence of the question is to correct your impression about Messi being excellenet as a CF. I have never seen Messi play as a CF............he has played as a supporting striker before and as an attacking midfielder most times but as a CF, I have never seen him in that role. The onus is therefore on you to point to the match Messi played as a CF and his achievement in such role. That was all I asked of you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

Go and quote anywhere in my post where I sounded confused about it. I should be the one to school you when it comes to football because I played ball and was even at Pepsi. Who does not know what the false 9 role is all about? In fact, I have played the role countless times because I lacked the physique of a typical striker and was deployed there so that defenders won't keep too much of an eye on me through aggresive man-marking. I go forward when due and track back sometimes with a free role. I only asked you a simple question of when Messi played as a CF and his achievement in that role. That's all I asked and the essence of the question is to correct your impression about Messi being excellenet as a CF. I have never seen Messi play as a CF............he has played as a supporting striker before and as an attacking midfielder most times but as a CF, I have never seen him in that role. The onus is therefore on you to point to the match Messi played as a CF and his achievement in such role. That was all I asked of you.

I just had another good laugh. I cannot remember the year exactly but I am sure if i dig it out i will find it. Messi played False 9 with Villa and Petro as False wingers. Pep had to stop because his opponents learnt how to counter it hence messi had to relocate to Right SS. Even at that, he was mostly free roaming.

Asking what Messi achieved playing as CF-False 9 is not any less ridiculous as asking what Ronaldo has achieved in his career.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 1:37pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

I just had another good laugh. I cannot remember the year exactly but I am sure if i dig it out i will find it. Messi played False 9 with Villa and Petro as False wingers. Pep had to stop because his opponents learnt how to counter it hence messi had to relocate to Right SS. Even at that, he was mostly free roaming.

Asking what Messi achieved playing as CF-False 9 is not any less ridiculous as asking what Ronaldo has achieved in his career.

Listen and listen good. Messi being deployed as a false 9 is totally different from Messi playing as a Centre Forward.
I repeat!
Messi has never never never played as a CF and the reasons are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Messi cannot play as a Centre Forward due to some of the following reasons;

1. Centre forwards are tall, possess great aerial abilities and usually have powerful physique( this was why I did not play that role for long because of my physique).

2. With Mess's kind of physique, it will be very difficult for wingers to find him in-between very large defenders.

3. Centre forwards are ruthless and have a straight-on approach towards the ball, they are poachers and dribble less. Unfortunately this does not suit Messi's kind of style.

These are just few reasons why he cannot play as a CF. This does not mean that he is not good but the CF role does not suit him in anyway. However, as a supporting striker, yes! As a false 9, yes! but as a Centre Forward? That will be a "football saigai"
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

Listen and listen good. Messi being deployed as a false 9 is totally different from Messi playing as a Centre Forward.
I repeat!
Messi has never never never played as a CF and the reasons are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Messi cannot play as a Centre Forward due to some of the following reasons;

1. Centre forwards are tall, possess great aerial abilities and usually have powerful physique( this was why I did not play that role for long because of my physique).

2. With Mess's kind of physique, it will be very difficult for wingers to find him in-between very large defenders.

3. Centre forwards are ruthless and have a straight-on approach towards the ball, they are poachers and dribble less. Unfortunately this does not suit Messi's kind of style.

These are just few reasons why he cannot play as a CF. This does not mean that he is not good but the CF role does not suit him in anyway. However, as a supporting striker, yes! As a false 9, yes! but as a Centre Forward? That will be a "football saigai"

Another round of laughter for me.
1. What position does a false 9 play? AMF, CF, SS, LWF, RWF, or CMF?

2. If you are familiar with Arsenal, please tell me what position Van Persie Played under Wanger

cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 2:43pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

Another round of laughter for me. What position does a false 9 play? AMF, CF, SS, LWF, RWF, or CMF? cheesy
Stop trying to be clever by half. Messi cannot play and has never played as a CF. If you have any match where he played as a centre forward, state the match and let us check it out. This should not be too much for you to dig up. Should it?
Having said that, to answer your question, a false 9 is not the same as a CF. A false 9 can drop deep into the midfield to orchestrate play and can give defence splitting passes as well and can score if the opportunity arises. A false 9 can be an AMF, a SS and can take up a free role depending on the formation and what the coach wants to achieve. Messi has never played as a CF and lacks the basic characteristics of a Cf as earlier explained to you with reasons. If you do not still understand, you can go read "football tactics for beginners".
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 2:49pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

Another round of laughter for me.
1. What position does a false 9 play? AMF, CF, SS, LWF, RWF, or CMF?

2. If you are familiar with Arsenal, please tell me what position Van Persie Played under Wanger

cheesy
Keep on re-editing your post after getting schooled online. This is not about Van Persie. Anyway, to answer your question, Van Persie played as a false 9 severally under Arsene Wenger whenever he(Arsene Wenger) wants to field another striker in the form of Bendtner and the likes.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

Stop trying to be clever by half. Messi cannot play and has never played as a CF. If you have any match where he played as a centre forward, state the match and let us check it out. This should not be too much for you to dig up. Should it?
Having said that, to answer your question, a false 9 is not the same as a CF. A false 9 can drop deep into the midfield to orchestrate play and can give defence splitting passes as well and can score if the opportunity arises. A false 9 can be an AMF, a SS and can take up a free role depending on the formation and what the coach wants to achieve. Messi has never played as a CF and lacks the basic characteristics of a Cf as earlier explained to you with reasons. If you do not still understand, you can go read "football tactics for beginners".

I am so enjoying this. You could have easily googled for 'positions played by Messi' instead of confidently asserting that he has never played centre forward...but keep it on. I am actually enjoying it. cheesy cheesy cheesy We are having a good laugh in the office.

Look at this link.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lionel-messi/profil/spieler/28003

I never thought I'll bring myself to say this but you are actually very foollish. grin

1. The first bold is the most stupid thing i have heard from an analyst. How can false 9 be AMF or SS? AMF is 10 and SS is 8...so how can 9 be 10 or 8? angry Are you saing false 9 is 'true' 10?

2. For the second bold, look at the third picture. What do you think?

Always at your service.
Patiently waiting for your reply
I am enjoying your brain cheesy

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 4:00pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

I am so enjoying this. You could have easily googled for 'positions played by Messi' instead of confidently asserting that he has never played centre forward...but keep it on. I am actually enjoying it. cheesy cheesy cheesy We are having a good laugh in the office.

Look at this link.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lionel-messi/profil/spieler/28003

[/b]I never thought I'll bring myself to say this but you are actually very foollish. grin

Look at the third picture. What do you think?
At bolded, if you cannot take the heat, you should have left the kitchen. Not only are you foolish but very stupid. I asked you a simple question to state a match; just 1 match where Messi was the CF or played as a CF but you have been busy dribbling in circles.
Why not ask your foolish colleagues to help you out in finding just 1 match where Messi was the CF or played as a CF.
Desist from quoting me again if you cannot point to any match where he played as a CF .That is more realistic and that was what I asked of you. In this age of internet, it should not be too difiicult for you to bring out any match where he was deployed as a CF. I hope this time around, it will not take you hours to dig it up like you did before you saw a website that says his other position can be a centre forward grin grin grin.

Now, run along and ask your colleagues to bail you out.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

At bolded, if you cannot take the heat, you should have left the kitchen. Not only are you foolish but very stupid. I asked you a simple question to state a match; just 1 match where Messi was the CF or played as a CF but you have been busy dribbling in circles.
Why not ask your foolish colleagues to help you out in finding just 1 match where Messi was the CF or played as a CF.
Desist from quoting me again if you cannot point to any match where he played as a CF .That is more realistic and that was what I asked of you. In this age of internet, it should not be too difiicult for you to bring out any match where he was deployed as a CF. I hope this time around, it will not take you hours to dig it up like you did before you saw a website that says his other position can be a centre forward grin grin grin.

Now, run along and ask your colleagues to bail you out.

I have told you severally na @bolded. Messi played CF (false 9) for the most part for Pep. You to my amazement, you made perhaps the greatest blunder since yesterday by claiming false 9 is not CF but AMF (10). I told you that I will expose your stupidity and that is what I am doing. I am not trying to convince you to believe anything really, I just wany you to come to the painful but true realisation that you are daft.

What else do you want me to do or do you think I am as jobless as you are as to memorise the date the exact CF-false 9 matches played by Messi?
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by naturalwaves: 4:15pm On May 09, 2019
DanXplore:

1. The first bold is the most stupid thing i have heard from an analyst. How can false 9 be AMF or SS? AMF is 10 and SS is 8...so how can 9 be 10 or 8? angry Are you saing false 9 is 'true' 10?

Keep on re- editing your posts whenever you gather your thoughts together. This part was not part of what I initially responded to...I am just seeing this.
To start with, Messi has never played as a 9. So, your question about how a 9 can play 8 or 10 does not hold water. Messi has played 8 and has played 10 several times but as a 9, he has never played as a 9(CF). He has also played as a SS. So, the point you raising here does not hold water.
Mention just 1 match where Messi played as a Centre Foward (CF)
How can this be so difficult?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Lee Mason Quits As Premier League VAR Referee / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.