Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" (81680 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
We are starting with the pre plumbing fixtures in this house. We will be providing internal pipes for hot/cold water and making provisions for all other plumbing works.

We will also start with the electrical piping for the upper floor, making provisions for the thunder and surge protection equipment. This is also the period we phish the decking and wall piping for blockage issues. We do this by using electrical phishing tapes to insert into the pipes downstairs and if any blockage is detected, we treat it immediately before plastering starts. Some electrical workers are already moving to this site now.

I am also expecting a lot of plastering materials.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Buying more building materials to move to this site today. This is the thunder arrestor pointer and some pipes........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Loaded to go to site with cement..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Roofing tiles completed in the main building.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Oct 16, 2019
From the outside of the compound.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2019
My plastering team have arrived to start this work....... A/C piping and other works to commence today.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by nunnu: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
spyder880:
My plastering team have arrived to start this work....... A/C piping and other works to commence today.
The house is looking fantastic already. Sitting back with my popcorn and waiting to see what you will do with the plastering of this house.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
nunnu:

The house is looking fantastic already. Sitting back with my popcorn and waiting to see what you will do with the plastering of this house.

Welcome, we always aim to do the best everytime.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
More pictures........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by ignatiusez: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
spyder880:
More pictures........

Please send me your number including whatsapp number. Thank you.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2019
ignatiusez:

Please send me your number including whatsapp number. Thank you.

0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Plastering works for the parapet is ongoing in this house now.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Time to check the results cheesy

We have removed the wooden casts to reveal the first looks of this parapet work ........

It's a superb performance as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
spyder880:
We have removed the wooden casts to reveal the first looks of this parapet work rough........
It's cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2019
spyder880:
Time to check the results cheesy

We have removed the wooden casts to reveal the first looks of this parapet work ........

It's a superb performance as usual.

Excellent... Na wah after dressing.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2019
mufutau55:

Excellent... Na wah after dressing.

Hajji M.

Welcome my own Oga. We started dressing the parapet already. Some of my best hands are attending to this very important task now. We started the dressing with the main building.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Thunder arrestor pointer showing on top of the house.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2019
More on the ongoing dressing of the parapet fascia.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Front of the house, and side.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
We've also bought and moved to site, all plumbing materials needed for the internal plumbing of all supply pipes and some waste pipes in this house. Work has already started on the bathroom walls......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
spyder880:

Welcome my own Oga. We started dressing the parapet already. Some of my best hands are attending to this very important task now. We started the dressing with the main building.

I trust, Oga mi. See smooth o. No doubt.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Selecting, and buying electrical wires for this house today.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Jeff68: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Love your work, I have been following you for a while, Please how many trip\tons of sand, bags of cement and labor cost will be to plaster such house?
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jeff68:
Love your work, I have been following you for a while, Please how many trip\tons of sand, bags of cement and labor cost will be to plaster such house?

The budget for cement is about 400 bags for the two buildings, plastering, dressing, under decks, walls in and out, some wall designs and parapet. About 20 trips of sand on budget. We have bought 6 as at today.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2019
We are intensifying plastering works on the internal walls of this house. A lot of my workers are here and many more will join on Monday.

Plumbing piping of water and waste lines is in progress too, Air conditioning piping material were bought yesterday and the workers has been in site making provisions on the walls.

POP ceiling? Wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2019
These are some of the designs we have in mind to produce here, I am already picking my best hands for this work and work is starting by next week.

As usual, all the details will be on this thread.

Happy weekend everyone.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2019
spyder880:
These are some of the designs we have in mind to produce here, I am already picking my best hands for this work and work is starting by next week.

Happy weekend everyone.
Have someone for you in Abuja
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Timtol:

Have someone for you in Abuja

I have good people based in Owerri here.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
spyder880:

I have good people in based in Owerri here.
That's good.
Will try them too one day thru you

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
I have bought most of the materials needed for the piping of the air conditioning system in this house. We will do this work by next week in this site.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
spyder880:

Happy weekend everyone.

Holy... these designs are great. Following to see how your guys bring this out.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Internal wall piping for water lines.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.