Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28200 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
LordKO:

Elegant lady, the poet.
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SavageBoy: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
maynation:

Hahaha.

Yoruba demon alert.

It's only an angel that would recognize a demon
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Abcruz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
That without money you are nothing.

for wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.--proverbs 8:11

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you--Job 22:21

The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, declares the LORD of hosts.--Haggai 2:8

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by DabuIIIT: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheFacelessMan can bear me witness angry .. Survival skills.

In 1980, i got lost at the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.

This is the true story of how i survived my ordeal with wildlife.

How did I get lost ? I was obviously not listening to the tour guide. undecided

It was going to be dark soon and the predators would come out for prey.

Using my Boy Scout skills, I made a fire and prepared to settle for the night.

I was almost dozing off when I was startled by the howl of a wild dog shocked shocked shocked shocked

[b]The wild dogs were ferocious killers who would eat chunks of flesh from you while alive.

The dogs kept calling to each other and I knew they were drawing closer and closer shocked shocked shocked

Everything went silent and I knew they had come!

I strained my eyes to see, listened with bated breath for where / when the attack will come... cry

...which soon did. The pack of 5 dogs came into the clearing, led by the Alpha cool

The Alpha was a cocky m'fucker, thick of neck and a smile full of teeth...very big and sharp grin

I was armed only with a nothing but thefacelessman was armed with a machete for clearing the bush...nothing else! He is the company's grass clearer
grin grin

There were no 2nd chances. It was Life or Death.

..... any mistake and i would be torn into pieces.

I snatched a branch out of the fire and they ran off. But came back a few seconds later.

I was dinner for them, they got bolder and bolder on each return.

Encountered wild dogs...... croc......lion....hippopotamus.....
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ibrahim55(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2020
Deltatoto:
no fkk with some girls o.i was declared dead the last place they took me to the man says why didn’t they bring me earlier that I’m dead na.they dug a grave and buried empty casket in burial ground to buy me out.i spent almost 1m in 3 days
wao shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by lololo23(f): 12:55am On May 13, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! This is very valuable advice. I realized that I have to hope and rely only on myself this is important. I like to be my own boss and have no one to depend on. Even now, I don't give up trying to do it. I read a lot of different information on the topic Canada Syndicate. I have heard that this topic is gaining popularity. How do you feel about gambling? I'm interested in your opinion on this question!
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by hstar: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.