Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28198 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

cheesy kee me with laugh.

You have a valid point bro. Poor people like that talk no be small. Although its good yo be humble and treat people right but the whole talk dey overarated. E good to treat people right not because u give a damn about what they will be or who they are

You nailed it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by nnadychuks(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
I kept my friend malice because he mistakenly damaged my phone. I did this just because of 15k... i never wanted our friendship to end thou..what I drew from this is that be sure of what you can afford to lose so that there's no regret

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ASval: 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
In life , prepare for the worst but still pray for the best.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Ashraf123(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2019
Never wrap your happiness around anyone.
Marriage is a sealed box of shocker, pls be emotionally stable and spiritually sounded before you embark on that journey.
Nothing is guaranteed, just live and enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by OlawaleBammie: 3:47pm On May 27, 2019
neoG:

grin Wish I listened and knew this ten years back when I graduated from the Uni. But have learnt my lessons and have adjusted better now. Is all part of life. Thanks dear
quote author=OlawaleBammie post=78760707]

I swear u re too good, dis wisdom no go wound u, u wil b surprised dey even used wat u knw to move above u thereby leaving u behind and dey dump u to look for a new and more befitting friends. life...

Geeez, 10yrs?? kai.. no b small tin oo, see as goose pimples develop for my body!!
peopl who dont comand up to ur level but are ur friends wil keep calm watching u doin tins, u wil b surprised wen u see dem doin it better dan u in d near future and dey wil even ascend d ladder more dan u, not dat dey didn't see u den dat u can improve on one of dose tins u do but due to unbuilt jealousy dey wont talk bcus dey want to ascend more dan u... life
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ephraim18(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
only God knows what in the heart of man... be careful of who u deal with or call friends they can terminate ur life in the next minute
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by effluxpump(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2019
In life, it's just you and your family. Whatever happen, don't neglect or forsake them.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Emmasteev(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2019
Helping People And Never Looking Back For Gain That Comes Out Of It, Looking For Gain May Turn Good Deeds To Bad Deeds
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Theboss100:
I Have Learnt Never To Trust Sites Like Wakanda.Ng. They Are Liars And Never Pay People Their Earnings Except Their Cronies. I Spent Money But Never Got Anything, They Are Scammers
yes they are scammers... The sad news is that they are still functioning and will still scam more persons...
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by OlawaleBammie: 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
NACE13:
Never wait for the appropriate time to do something, start now.

I should always follow and listen to my guts; Once you notice a red flag, just abort mission slowly and wisely, whether in relationship, business or whatsoever.

Never make hasty decision when angry, upset or staring down the barrel of a gun

Never reveal your business idea/secret to anyone, not even your doppelganger.

Pray for the best outcome, but most importantly, prepare for the worst outcome there is

Pls do well to tell me more about this RED FLAG of a tin, am just hearin it upandan but am innocent of it, tell me especially in relationship and business wise... plsss
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dododawa1: 4:31pm On May 27, 2019
Easy to say but hard to put in practice.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by beey4u(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Be sincere to yourself and be contended with what you have.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2019
Na wetin bird chop e dey take fly.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SavageBoy: 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:
All uncles are scams.
which uncle would want to scam dis pretty damsel
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by maynation(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2019
SavageBoy:

SavageBoy:

Hahaha.

Yoruba demon alert.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
LordKO:
I've learnt that my age-long personal philosophy of living life at the periphery of conventionalism, and doing so altruistically and conscientiously, is potent.
Simple English please. cry
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Hahaha.

Yoruba demon alert.
Na Dem.. Run oo.. At least you fit manage Igbo. hehehe.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by maynation(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
R2bees:
Na Dem.. Run oo.. At least you fit manage Igbo. hehehe.

Am I high.? Igbo kwa?
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Simple English please. cry
Abeg i don't understand, If you do kindly break it down.. person go just use grammar dey confuse us. nawa o.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Am I high.? Igbo kwa?
Damn, i didn't even notice your Signature. You hate us that much?
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Am I high.? Igbo kwa?
Wait you said kwa?? Are u Igbo?
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by maynation(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2019
R2bees:
Damn, i didn't even notice your Signature. You hate us that much?

R2bees:
Wait you said kwa?? Are u Igbo?

No part of my siggy says I hate Igbos tongue, it only states I'm in love with my tribe regardless of any derogatory words they use to represent us.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
R2bees:
Abeg i don't understand, If you do kindly break it down.. person go just use grammar dey confuse us. nawa o.
In simpler form : Doing good always without expecting reward is good.

LordKO hope I got it right grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by CableWire: 6:45pm On May 27, 2019
Patience is key and the ultimate virtue!
Everything in life is just with time.

Never, I say again, Never judge anyone irrespectives

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
In simpler form : Doing good always without expecting reward is good.

LordKO hope I got it right grin
Thank you.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2019
R2bees:
Thank you.
You are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

No part of my siggy says I hate Igbos tongue, it only states I'm in love with my tribe regardless of any derogatory words they use to represent us.
Alright dear.. Just that The "Igbos kwa" kinda sounds "They are even worse" ish to me
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 7:22pm On May 27, 2019
jaxxy:

Talk and talk, too much grammar bt no action. Both from leaders and masses who don’t hold the leaders accountable or demand their basic rights like civilize countries do.

We are not dumb people bt by our actions we are dumb.
�� what's the difference, this Nigeria cannot grow unless we divide, the greatest mistake in Nigeria is the merging
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2019
Biggest life lesson?
Hmmmm Life is what you make it to be smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
nnadychuks:
I kept my friend malice because he mistakenly damaged my phone. I did this just because of 15k... i never wanted our friendship to end thou..what I drew from this is that be sure of what you can afford to lose so that there's no regret
Hope you guys are cool now
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Deltatoto: 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
dunsin125:
Thank God you are alive to tell the story, many ain't as lucky as you
fine innocent looking girl o she don kill me finish na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.