Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28201 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2019
oklfdsoo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You will never know anything good in this life, may God punish u
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by LordKO(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2019
I've learnt that my age-long personal philosophy of living life at the periphery of conventionalism, and doing so altruistically and conscientiously, is potent.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Deltatoto: 9:52am On May 27, 2019
MysticLady:

grin grin Never hurt a witch
no be joke o d witch no be old woman o normal girl that I dated I didn’t tell her I’m married when she knew he’ll was let loose instead of me to say sorry I was boasting.i was gone

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by fmcjunior(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2019
Don't trust anyone a 100%...Even you cannot get your actual action given a certain situation, until it happens for real.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Chubhie: 9:52am On May 27, 2019
oklfdsoo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
Some of your positions are not even sustainable.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2019
sonofspada:
Never,
I repeat never look down on anybody.
Always make a humble first impression even to a gate man, cos U'd never know if he is the owner of the house u just entered.

The poor like this lesson it makes them feel they will be treated better than they really deserve : grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by georgedaniel01(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2019
I weak!
Joromi12:
Life is a scam

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2019
i am here just to read comment and learn from peoples experience

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by kernniejay(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2019
1. Invest now, don't wait for millions to come before you do so.
2. Acquire skills, do not depend on your academic certificates.
3. Spend wisely, what legacy will you build for your coming generations?
4. Never look down on others.
5. Remember your parents and do not neglect them in their old age.
6. Don't despise the days of little beginning.
7. Time spent helping others is not a time wasted.
8. Do not abuse power, somebody else was in your position yesterday, another person will be there tomorrow.
9. Keep learning, gain wisdom and acquire skills.
10.Be disciplined financially and morally, it is a good foundation.

Check out James Bond's cars here: http://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/europe-photos/the-100-greatest-james-bond-cars/ss-BBQzeuS?li=BBJGqRL&ocid=iehp#image=101

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by shine12: 9:56am On May 27, 2019
Don't allow anyhring that you think is of value to you make you look down on anybody.
People do this unconsciously. The whole evil of racism and jim crow and ethnic cleansing of other race to people being prideful is basically putting oneself above others.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by nicepoker101(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2019
maynation:
All uncles are scams.
From your end only grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by FireKing: 9:57am On May 27, 2019
Whatever you do give it your BEST and be of good character cos who will help you might just be watching....... Please always help others any way you can and never look down on anyone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by johnnobles: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
Learn all there is to learn at every point of opportunity

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
That tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Live well today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Naanlong01: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
To always follow my own mind once i see the conviction that am doing the right thing, often time people don't see the big picture with you initially and they tend to compel you to do their bidding but by the time you start manifesting what you see that they failed to see, they i'll come around.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by gandkiss: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR BUSINESS COMPLETELY SEPERATED. water and blood don't mix

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Icon4s(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
God Rewards the labour of your hands
Pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by vanjos: 9:59am On May 27, 2019
Burchester:
Learning not to trust people to do business together not knowing they will run away with your money and be telling you a different story. Nigerians are really wicked people
Honestly, Marcus Edore comes to mind!

It's only God that could forgive him.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by welcomeback(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
the world owe you nothing..nobody cares about you except yourself...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by sircrabo: 10:00am On May 27, 2019
Never to envy any man.

You are the architect of your own future, God is just the builder. What ever plan you draw for Him is what He will follow.

Start something today, tomorrow might be too late.

Never depend on any man. Man will fail when you need them the most

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by tydi(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
donestk:
The pvssy aint yours. Its just your turn.

If I ask you one bad question now you no go fit carry am!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Kfizzy(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Life wouldn’t give you what you really want... you would have to work things out yourself, believe in yourself and keep on moving. Don’t compete with anyone, it wouldn’t take you anywhere, else you keep on hurting yourself. Every man for himself✌

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Stillthebest: 10:02am On May 27, 2019
The biggest lessons I have learnt are "stand for something and let people know what you always stand for", " be tough as you can but don't wish anyone evil", and lastly, there is nothing you can't achieve with positive mindset.

Nobody can brainwash you until you do yourself

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by vanjos: 10:04am On May 27, 2019
Dream more of becoming than obtaining.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Sammyfloyd: 10:06am On May 27, 2019
This is one of the best thing I have ever seen on this platform. Thanks to the moderator. Well my greatest lesson is "Never Give Up" no matter what

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by johnnobles: 10:07am On May 27, 2019
Joromi12:
Life is a scam
Dear jolomi can you please put more light on this, perhaps to learn more. Thanks
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2019
tydi:
Not to ever go back to smoking weed.

I thought it was fun and hereditary until i started hallucinating also messing up with my brain.

To cap it all the person that gave me my first token has stopped with reasons that his deity doesn't accept it.

Smoking , doing drugs is bad. There is no life battle or challenges your mind could not overcome!!! You just need to be in control of it.. Meditation helps try it, also does crying too cheesy
Don't ever smoke Bad weed! get the Expensive one with equal THC & CBD. Yuu did be fine..Cannabis is therapeutic, I dunno why everyone who has a bad experience with bad weed comes around spewing thrash and spoiling its good name..Lmao....Opinnion based on research tho

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2019
What I learnt so far in this world; Get Female friends u will never be bored grin then always mind ur business....
Its easy to love than to hate, do not let ur ego take credit for what God made & lastly work and pray & when preparation meet opportunity;Give Thanks

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2019
No good deeds nor bad deeds,just outcomes. That you need yourself more than they need you.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by TVTKOKO(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

The poor like this lesson it makes them feel they will be treated better than they really deserve : grin
let me ask.. Does anyone deserve to be treated badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.