Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28218 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by liver123(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2019
Expect less from others and expect more from yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by bluefilm: 12:26pm On May 27, 2019
awollowo:
Life is full of ups and down,and this ups and down teaches us a lot of life lesson.Some people may happear nacarssist,others egoist and some plain arrogant.But we never know what they have been through. We never know their side of the story.What made them like that. My biggest life lesson is that you can't please everyone,life is too short for such things.The best we can do is to live and enjoy every moment of it!

Happear like a true Hafonja. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by neoG(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2019
grin Wish I listened and knew this ten years back when I graduated from the Uni. But have learnt my lessons and have adjusted better now. Is all part of life. Thanks dear
quote author=OlawaleBammie post=78760707]

I swear u re too good, dis wisdom no go wound u, u wil b surprised dey even used wat u knw to move above u thereby leaving u behind and dey dump u to look for a new and more befitting friends. life...[/quote]
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by coputa(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2019
Appear WEAK when you are STRONG and STRONG when you are WEAK.
Never, Never Never trust anybody.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 27, 2019
TVTKOKO:
let me ask.. Does anyone deserve to be treated badly

No not at all but we must always understand that class divides does exist

That is a whole deep other discussion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by teetooraj(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2019
I've learnt very well that you may not win everyday but still strive to win at every chance.

Life is a fair mixture of trials and triumphs.

And prayers are spiritual necessity to survive in this world.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Shollay20(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
Trust no one except GOD...
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Machida(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
samso247:

Learn to do things by yourself. I remember a situation where I begged a friend to help me out in a maths problem. He refused, and because of dat I went through the pains of learning the solution to the problem. I even started teaching the guy the solution cos he even failed the question.
Another one, learning a trade, then I begged the senior apprentice to help me cut the material, she refused, it didn't tk me time I learnt it, even the madam was surprised.
I thank God for all those that said NO to me, it was because they did, I did it myself.
. Never say never, with a positive mind, there is no limit in what you can achieve in life. Again,. Your present situation now not the end of your life.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ImaIma1(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2019
That everything is not as it seems...all that glitters really isn't gold. A lot of packaging is involved
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by akinwun(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:
All uncles are scams.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by davibid: 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
Betting na scam

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by fathomberry: 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
I’ve learnt to look both ways even on a one-way road.

Life is all about 1s and 0s; the ups and downs; the good and the bad. You can’t take one and leave the other.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by biztip: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
believe in urself
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by biztip: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
emperorblog21:
NEVER WILL I DO PAY ON DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS AGAIN. NO MONEY NO GOODS
what happened
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by damysamy12(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
ABBkelvin:
There are no rules, just consequences.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by mastermaestro(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Nigerians have learnt never to elect an illiterate.

When? They will do it over and over again, sadly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by yourstruly5(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
Phinity318:
What I learnt so far in this world; Get Female friends u will never be bored grin then always mind ur business....
Its easy to love than to hate, do not let ur ego take credit for what God made & lastly work and pray & when preparation meet opportunity;Give Thanks

Can you tell us more? And why one will never be bored? I want to learn
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Coolgent:
Never look down on anybody cos the music can change at any moment: One of our local traditional singer has become Member HOR through Supreme court verdict in Zamfara's case.
He was in my house just few days ago.
God don pick ur calls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2019
biztip:
what happened

after sending goods to her. shes now telling mestory o
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by holusormi(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2019
Nobody really has your back , only you got your own back

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by NACE13: 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
Never wait for the appropriate time to do something, start now.

I should always follow and listen to my guts; Once you notice a red flag, just abort mission slowly and wisely, whether in relationship, business or whatsoever.

Never make hasty decision when angry, upset or staring down the barrel of a gun

Never reveal your business idea/secret to anyone, not even your doppelganger.

Pray for the best outcome, but most importantly, prepare for the worst outcome there is

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
to hurt someone and never say sorry I’ll never do that again I hurt a witch and was boasting when she came for me I almost lost my life.
Thank God you are alive to tell the story, many ain't as lucky as you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Most of you saying the nice things you learnt (for example, "be nice to people", " never look down on anyone" etc), do you practice what you preach /learnt

By their comments in other threads, we know them.
�� if some people are rude online, I wonder how they behave in public especially those bringing one's parent and family into mud.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 1:48pm On May 27, 2019
jaxxy:
Knowledge is Power. I can’t overemphasized the gravity of this statement.

Yet again the Bible sums it up by saying my people perish for lack of knowledge.
And what do you think its killing Nigeria
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by PapaAdanna: 1:51pm On May 27, 2019
Ur afonja tongue still obvious even in typing...

Na wow

Happear grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 1:53pm On May 27, 2019
egbarison:
People (especially highly placed) act in different forms; when I never knew why, I called them sadist, racist, heartless and the likes....but when I happen to step into their �... I only say you won't understand! Indeed, live is full of lessons!!
Nice one bro, your head de there
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 1:55pm On May 27, 2019
kenechi072:
Ive learnt that all you need to succeed is you. I went through a bad situation where I was falsely accused and misjudged. To think that everyone abandoned me because of it. I used to have lots of friends and hangers-on but it is no longer the case. I am a loner now and in all honesty, I feel freer and lighter. I do not feel the urge to please anyone again and in all honesty being alone makes you have clarity of mind. I don't think I need friends again.
It's good to have friends but set limits, I have friends but there are limits even my best friends and we have been cool since but the heart of man is evil sha. Blessings ✌
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by dunsin125: 2:04pm On May 27, 2019
Keep it coming, let's learn Abeg, some people have experienced the bad sides of life sha.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Ryan03(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2019
Centrallock:
Everyone is selfish
Everyone is out for themselves
Relationships are overrated
Sex is overrated
Money is the only way to slove lots of problems
Heartbreak is guaranteed once your alive
There is Someone who will always be better than you at something no matter how hard you try
Love is never unconditional
Failures are part of life you cant always win
Everyone is temporal
You are loved most when your born and when you die
And the list goes on
I feel like i am the one that typed this.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
dunsin125:
And what do you think its killing Nigeria

Talk and talk, too much grammar bt no action. Both from leaders and masses who don’t hold the leaders accountable or demand their basic rights like civilize countries do.

We are not dumb people bt by our actions we are dumb.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by olumalcolm(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2019
TRUST NOBODY, won le Bleep e up anytime angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

The poor like this lesson it makes them feel they will be treated better than they really deserve : grin
cheesy kee me with laugh.

You have a valid point bro. Poor people like that talk no be small. Although its good yo be humble and treat people right but the whole talk dey overarated. E good to treat people right not because u give a damn about what they will be or who they are

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.