Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28196 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Deltatoto: 9:44am On May 27, 2019
awollowo:
Life is full of ups and down,and this ups and down teaches us a lot of life lesson.Some people may happear nacarssist,others egoist and some plain arrogant.But we never know what they have been through. We never know their side of the story.What made them like that. My biggest life lesson is that you can't please everyone,life is too short for such things.The best we can do is to live and enjoy every moment of it!
to hurt someone and never say sorry I’ll never do that again I hurt a witch and was boasting when she came for me I almost lost my life.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SouthSouth1914: 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Believe in your dreams.. I'm a living witness to that

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Never Put your trust in man

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by salamudeen(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Dont touch what is not yours.......

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by specie103(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Not to trust anyone claiming to have fixed match

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by meetmeonline: 9:45am On May 27, 2019
THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME (as I think I have)
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ayomide8990(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
Respect Everyone not because you senior them,because you didn't know what they may be tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by SaAbbas(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
Trust issues

I only pay after services

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Rosarie(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
Trust no one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Blazebond(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
That without money you are nothing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 27, 2019
My biggest lesson in life is Magic.
Thanks Papa for passing it on to me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Charleslewizy(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
Getting wrong counsel, and influenced by so called friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Intrepid01(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
All man for himself, God for us all

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by DaniDani(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
That APC is a useless political party of gangsters, and buhari, the b chief recessionist. A clueless analog president in the 21 century. A square peg in a round hole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2019
Life is a scam

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by ppogba: 9:47am On May 27, 2019
When things are not getting on well with you, your phone will ring less.

In other words, most people on your call list will abandon you.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2019
He said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done
Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die
in your sleep. ...~Kenny Rogers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Junkie1: 9:47am On May 27, 2019
BITCHES AIN'T SH*T... ALL NIGGAS NEED TO LEARN THIS

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Heineken(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2019
In the end,everybody dies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2019
Most of you saying the nice things you learnt (for example, "be nice to people", " never look down on anyone" etc), do you practice what you preach /learnt

By their comments in other threads, we know them.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2019
Never Lie
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
to hurt someone and never say sorry I’ll never do that again I hurt a witch and was boasting when she came for me I almost lost my life.

grin grin Never hurt a witch

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by adewest1999(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2019
money rules the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2019
Knowledge is Power. I can’t overemphasized the gravity of this statement.

Yet again the Bible sums it up by saying my people perish for lack of knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Edge1(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2019
Never take true love for granted.
Don't lie or cheat on someone who truly loves you because you'll get the same treatment when your time comes.

All in all, KARMA is real and a fvckin bitch. undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.