Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (15429 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2019
logan2:

They are MIXED there's even a mixed race family trending right now , Emmanuel Hurd , they are happy what are you talking about
did you even read what I wrote
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
This guy is honestly a low life in the real world. Them full here.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by wealthtrak: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
ubunja:
If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

Go to YouTube and hear those kids as grown ups tell you their problems. From how their hair is unmanageable. To how it's hard for them to fit in anywhere since they're not black enough to be called black and not white enough to be called white. How they're social outcasts and no-one takes them seriously.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.
Not entirely true... It depends
on the society or culture the
mixed-race child is born into.
Countries with a deep history
of racial tensions would def
have those kinda prejudices
against mixed people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Father In Bed With My Wife!!! / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.