Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (14880 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 5:27am On May 14, 2019
I really envy Mikel obi, jeez! I have always wanted a mixed kids and I'm going to get them. Perhaps, marry a Latina or Caucasian.

I'm already planning to, it's just a matter of time. grin

12 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ednut1(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2019
Unlike mikel you are broke. And many mixed raced pple have emotional issues and battles . They belong no where neither black nor white. They get picked on by whites at school

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by galadima77(m): 5:49am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
Unlike mikel you are broke. And many mixed raced pple have emotional issues and battles . They belong no where neither black nor white. They get picked on by whites at school

Tell am...

OP you better go and make good money first

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
How do you know I'm broke? are you my accountant? you obviously don't know anything, get the fvck outta here cretin. cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2019
galadima77:

Tell am...

OP you better go and make good money first
Atleast I'm not a brokeass like you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by galadima77(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Atleast I'm not a brokeass like you cheesy

Then marry a Caucasian na

9 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2019
Na una sabi jare.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 6:29am On May 14, 2019
This boy again mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2019
If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

Go to YouTube and hear those kids as grown ups tell you their problems. From how their hair is unmanageable. To how it's hard for them to fit in anywhere since they're not black enough to be called black and not white enough to be called white. How they're social outcasts and no-one takes them seriously.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nicklaus619(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2019
Op you are right and ignore anyone telling you otherwise, I have always dreamt of marrying a Latino babe, those girls can fine, and they can have front and back like African ladies grin

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Op you are right and ignore anyone telling you otherwise, I have always dreamt of marrying a Latino babe, those girls can fine, and they can have front and back like African ladies grin
Don't mind them haters, Nigerians or Africans don't like one of their own progressing.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

Go to YouTube and hear those kids as grown ups tell you their problems. From how their hair is unmanageable. To how it's hard for them to fit in anywhere since they're not black enough to be called black and not white enough to be called white. How they're social outcasts and no-one takes them seriously.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.
That won't stop me from marrying a Caucasian and having mixed kids.

9 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
has anything ever stopped you from doing anything?

Even God Himself couldn't stop you from listening to a snake in the Garden of Eden.

Kontinue.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
has anything ever stopped you from doing anything?

Even God Himself couldn't stop you from listening to a snake in the Garden of Eden.

Kontinue.
Lol it's my choice bro, we all have our choices, i may not like what you like and you may not like what I like.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Lol it's my choice bro, we all have our choices, i may not like what you like and you may not like what I like.
even to kill yourself is a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
even to kill yourself is a choice.
Whatever you think bruh

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Whatever you think bruh
am I wrong?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Kingkun69(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
heartless
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
am I wrong?
Yeah
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Yeah
Based on what facts that you have presented?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
[s]If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.[/s]
Shut it transgendered mix kids are cute kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:43am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
I really envy Mikel obi, jeez! I have always wanted a mixed kids and I'm going to get them. Perhaps, marry a Latina or Caucasian.

I'm already planning to, it's just a matter of time. grin
Where is your Caucasian lover?

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Shut it transgendered mix kids are cute kiss kiss
so cute makes it OK?

The anaconda is also cute. So we must all now go hug it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Where is your Caucasian lover?
I have alot of them, finding it hard to choose because they are all wonderful, i just wish my visa is already done.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

Based on what facts that you have presented?
Simi me see JAMB question

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
I have alot of them, finding it hard to choose because they are all wonderful, i just wish my visa is already done.
Post pic make i see
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:59am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
so cute makes it OK?

The anaconda is also cute. So we must all now go hug it?
You can hug it if you like, that's no concerns of mine. kiss

Mix kids are cute
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Simi me see JAMB question
oh it's emotions. "It feels good so it's okay. No matter how much my child gonna suffer. It feels good for me."

Smh. Chasing good feelings will end you.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Adonko(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Guy am with you guyz on this if you mistakenly catch a Brazilian to give birth to your kids ...be rest assured that your kids will be shining armour.

And those babes apart from beauty have real natural endowment, they are cuties grin

Me I cannot marry a Russian or German or Asian babes, no front no back just flat anyhow undecided except for papers .

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
You can hug it if you like, that's no concerns of mine. kiss

Mix kids are cute
kiss kiss
yar cute outcasts.

Blacks don't want them
Whites don't want them. Just outcasts.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2019
Adonko:
Guy am with you guyz on this if you mistakenly catch a Brazilian to give birth to your kids ...be rest assured that your kids will be shining armour.

And those babes apart from beauty have real natural endowment, they are cuties grin

Me I cannot marry a Russian or German or Asian babes, no front no back just flat anyhow undecided except for papers .
so you think mixing your genes with them will give you the same exact women you lust after on Xvideos?

Those are products of Brazil to Brazil genes

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Post pic make i see
I can't post their pics without there consents, I can't disrespect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) / Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.