Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (14881 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 12:44am On May 15, 2019
mhd5757:

I don't even see what is special about white women, alot of have funny looking asses, that is either skinny or saggy and shapeless, unlike our African women who mostly have nicely curved and firmed buttocks, my brother too is always atracted to all those skinny white women like Paris Hilton, he sees beauty goddesses but all I see are bags of bones that don't even give me the slightest erection whatsoever. If it's about cutel light skinned kids, African women too can give you cute light-skinned kids but then what has cuteness got to do with light skin or dark-skinned? Something can be cute or beautiful without being light-skinned.

A lot of people have low IQs when it comes to understanding this. To some of them a woman can have no arms, one leg, a half of a breast, blind in one eye, be the size of a beached whale and thin balding hair and as long as she has white skin that is all it takes to make her beautiful to them. There are a lot of men on Nairaland who see white women through these lens. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 12:49am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

1. Obama is a big let down and disappointment to black America, his legacy will only be favored by Gays.

2. Alicia Keys is a fallen celeb, she has lost a lot of fans because of her adultery with a married man and the contribution to the break up of that family.

3. A dying CIA agent confessed that he was responsible for Bob Marley getting cancer which caused his death in 1981 by purposely putting some kind of chemical in his feet or shoes, I forgot which one.

4. Drake is another biracial who only claims to be black when it benefits him, he favors his white side.

5. How is Nikki mixed and how is her career doing now?

6. Blacks and East Asians should never procreate together because 9 times out of 10 that mixture breeds very unattractive offsprings.
this is the most biased and bizarre comment i have ever seen. You that is fully black and is not mixed what have you achieved? Even fully black celebrities have far more worse stories and crime than this, think rkelly and bill cosby. All these thing you say didnt happen because they are biracial. At least drake benefited from being biracial

Again, you people need to be exposed. Some people have written books about the bad side of being a light skinned fully black person in usa. You guys are just opinionated, biased and irrational. Like i said, go on youtube and hear Indians complain of bias and marginalization in usa, same is true for Jewish people and muslims.
You guys will pick stories that fit your purpose and leave out the rest. Saying obama only benefited gay people is just myopic. Obama started the process of bringing back lots of American troops from war torned middle east.

Without obama funding tech startups like like tesla etc despite heavy criticism from Republicans there be no telsa motors today.

You guys need to think deeply and consult multiple source before making an irrational conclusion. Going online to only to see things that you agree with is the reason why so many people make bad decisions

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2019
ednut1:
Unlike mikel you are broke. And many mixed raced pple have emotional issues and battles . They belong no where neither black nor white. They get picked on by whites at school

Seriously am yet to understand why the whites do that to them. I don't really understand these Caucasian tribe of a thing. Can u enlighten me?
I remember a news headline made FP on BBC cos of this.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:01am On May 15, 2019
Dothraki:
this is the most biased and bizarre comment i have ever seen. You that is fully black and is not mixed what have you achieved? Even fully black celebrities have far more worse stories and crime than this, think rkelly and bill cosby. All these thing you say didnt happen because they are biracial. At least drake benefited from being biracial

Again, you people need to be exposed. Some people have written books about the bad side of being a light skinned fully black person in usa. You guys are just opinionated, biased and irrational. Like i said, go on youtube and hear Indians complain of bias and marginalization in usa, same is true for Jewish people and muslims.
You guys will pick stories that fit your purpose and leave out the rest. Saying obama only benefited gay people is just myopic. Obama started the process of bringing back lots of American troops from war torned middle east.

Without obama funding tech startups like like tesla etc despite heavy criticism from Republicans there be no telsa motors today.

You guys need to think deeply and consult multiple source before making an irrational conclusion. Going online to only to see things that you agree with is the reason why so many people make bad decisions

I don't have to go to youtube, I am American and Obama didn't do shyt for my people. You are the one who needs to stop going on youtube, I live the truth. I stated facts about the celebs that you mentioned in your post, do you understand the "facts not opinions" had you mentioned R. Kelly I would have stated facts about him as well.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

No, you said that mixed people weren't wanted in BLM and I said it wasn't true. I mentioned that Sean wasn't wanted because of his lies not because he is mixed. I was done with Sean and talking about other issues but you keep bringing him up. To make it clear to you, I don't give a damn about Sean or any of those mixed race people including Obama. They are not my issues. I will give you some history about biracial people in America. In the days of slavery when the black slaves got together on a plantation and decided to revolt against the slave masters, the first thing they did was to murder the biracial slaves because they were loyal to the master and they had to be dealt with in order to prevent them from warning the master of the revolt, so they would slit their throats.
and in your mind you can't put 1 and 1 together and see Sean lied because of his mixed race?

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:08am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
and in your mind you can't put 1 and 1 together and see Sean lied because of his mixed race?

Sean is dead and so are you. I'm done.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:12am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

logic 1 khiaa 0
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

logic 1 khiaa 0
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:14am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

logic 1 khiaa 0
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:14am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

logic 1 khiaa 0

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 1:14am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have to go to youtube, I am American and Obama didn't do shyt for my people. You are the one who needs to stop going on youtube, I live the truth. I stated facts about the celebs that you mentioned in your post, do you understand the "facts not opinions" had you mentioned R. Kelly I would have stated facts about him as well.
obama.didnt do shyte for your people as did majority of American presidents

Not helping black community doesn't make him a bad person. And most certainly doent have anything to do with him being mixed.

And i pretty certain obama did at least one or two things for black communities, but with your incredible bias and hatred for mixed people You wont see it
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
I have alot of them, finding it hard to choose because they are all wonderful, i just wish my visa is already done.

Bro u need to take it easy. I understand all the excitement but u need to calm down and stay focused cos if u get carried away when u get there u will have urself to blame
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 1:39am On May 15, 2019
Dothraki:

Not helping black community doesn't make him a bad person. And most certainly doent have anything to do with him being mixed.

And i pretty certain obama did at least one or two things for black communities, but with your incredible bias and hatred for mixed people You wont see it
Don't argue with that girl, she's a total waste of time, I'm sure she's those shapeless, ugly and hungry African women.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 1:39am On May 15, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Bro u need to take it easy. I understand all the excitement but u need to calm down and stay focused cos if u get carried away when u get there u will have urself to blame
I'm always focused
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:40am On May 15, 2019
Dothraki:

And i pretty certain obama did at least one or two things for black communities, [b]but with your incredible bias and hatred for mixed people [/b]You wont see it

1. There are some presidents who did more for us than that lying Obama did.

2. Not helping the black community makes him a lying hypocrite not because he is mixed but because he is a lying hypocrite.

3. Tell me what Obama did for the black community, you seem to find information on youtube about mixed-race people, find some information on this.

4. How did you come to the conclusion that I hate mix people? Could you be so naive to think that I hate mixed people because I don't find a mixture of black and Asian attractive just because you do?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:45am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:

logic 1
khiaa 0

You are definitely a female, you are nothing but a slow, stubborn pit bull with no understanding of logic.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:54am On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Don't argue with that girl, she's a total waste of time, I'm sure she's those shapeless, ugly and hungry African women.

Please don't come to the U.S. Black Americans have fought so hard for centuries to get rid of that white ass kissing, coon stereotype, to be set back 70 years by you COONS coming from Africa and the Caribbean. Go to a country like Germany or Poland.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ednut1(m): 3:31am On May 15, 2019
davidsOFFICE:

Seriously am yet to understand why the whites do that to them. I don't really understand these Caucasian tribe of a thing. Can u enlighten me?
I remember a news headline made FP on BBC cos of this.
because to the racist ones that should not be happening cos God never created them and black shud be fuk black and vice versa
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by SouthSouth1914: 5:31am On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
I can't post their pics without there consents, I can't disrespect them.

And you posted Mikel’s child without his consent! What hypocrisy
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

You are definitely a female, you are nothing but a slow, stubborn pit bull with no understanding of logic.
don't be a sore loser.

You brought nothing but emotions to a debate. And since you can't put 1 and 1 together, here is a Google search page to show you all the controversy around Sean were around the fact that he is mixed race and glided between the two races when it benefited him:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Sean+BLM+mixed+race&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

And you posted Mikel’s child without his consent! What hypocrisy
lmfao
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by SouthSouth1914: 6:39am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

This guy needs a slap to reset his thinking faculty!
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 7:48am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
don't be a sore loser.

You brought nothing but emotions to a debate. And since you can't put 1 and 1 together, here is a Google search page to show you all the controversy around Sean were around the fact that he is mixed race and glided between the two races when it benefited him:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Sean+BLM+mixed+race&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

I told you that you are slow, didn't I say from the start that Sean is an opportunist?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

I told you that you are slow, didn't I say from the start that Sean is an opportunist?
yet you denied he did it to take advantage of his mixed race identity.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 8:21am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
yet you denied he did it to take advantage of his mixed race identity.

What advantage did he receive for being mixed race, nobody cares about him?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

What advantage did he receive for being mixed race, nobody cares about him?
If none was there what was he an opportunist for?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by joeeee240(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:

If none was there what was he an opportunist for?

Lol.. I swear khiaa is a daft chic grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2019
joeeee240:

Lol.. I swear khiaa is a daft chic grin
she thinks just coz she's in America she knows America better than us.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
I'm always focused

Good luck then
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Good luck then
Thanks
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

Please don't come to the U.S. Black Americans have fought so hard for centuries to get rid of that white ass kissing, coon stereotype, to be set back 70 years by you COONS coming from Africa and the Caribbean. Go to a country like Germany or Poland.
You don't dictate where I will travel to you hater

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
You don't dictate where I will travel to you hater

If you step in my country you better make sure you leave that Coon mentality in Nigeria. Don't come here embarrassing us and other africans with that shyt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix) / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.