Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,780 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (15445 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Martin0(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

If you step in my country you better make sure you leave that Coon mentality in Nigeria. Don't come here embarrassing us and other africans with that shyt.

come khiaa I need you help on something! Do you have an idea on how a nurse can apply for a job from here! A single mum of one wants to relocate to America and work as a Nurse!
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nostradamus: 2:17pm On May 15, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

slap a white man in Nigeria.

so that his fellow nigerians will come for his head for having the effrontery to fight a white dude??

Get your bitcoin miner through the link below.it's free and work like magick,feel free to dm me if you're stuck..

https:///BitcoinMiner_robot?start=658616314
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

If you step in my country you better make sure you leave that Coon mentality in Nigeria. Don't come here embarrassing us and other africans with that shyt.
Your country? Who dash monkey banana cheesy
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
she thinks just coz she's in America she knows America better than us.

You damn right I do, my family has been experiencing America for over 400 years and yours?

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Your country? Who dash monkey banana cheesy

I know that you consider yourself to be a monkey that's why I don't want you here putting us black Americans back in time. We need progression not regression.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 9:02pm On May 15, 2019
joeeee240:

Lol.. I swear khiaa is a daft chic grin

Swear it and prove it.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

yeah yeah yeah after that said and done, do you have any white girl to spare?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On May 15, 2019
Dickhead02:
yeah yeah yeah after that said and done, do you have any white girl to spare?

Of course, you are welcome to come and harpoon these white whales. White whales adore African men. All I ask is that you leave that cooning in in Nigeria. Don't embarrass your people. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

Of course, you are welcome to come and harpoon these white whales. White whales adore African men. All I ask is that you leave that cooning in in Nigeria. Don't embarrass your people. grin
LMAO which one be white whale bikonu undecided I'm talking about white girl, you are talk about white whale. I'm not understanding undecided
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2019
Dickhead02:
LMAO which one be white whale bikonu undecided I'm talking about white girl, you are talk about white whale. I'm not understanding undecided

White Whales are big fat white girls. There are plenty of them waiting for you here.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

White Whales are big fat white girls. There are plenty of them waiting for you here.
lol, but I'm in Nigeria and I have no intentions of leaving, so how can I meet them?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 12:42am On May 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
lol, but I'm in Nigeria and I have no intentions of leaving, so how can I meet them?

If you have no intentions of leaving Nigeria forget about those whales and find you a nice Nigerian woman.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

You damn right I do, my family has been experiencing America for over 400 years and yours?
experience is NOT equal to knowing .

Case in point: While all you blacks rallied behind Hilary Clinton attending bashes by Beyonce the rest of the World knew Trump was winning. We didn't even get surprised. While you were shocked you went into depression.

It's a small world. And you don't need to Cross it by foot anymore.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 7:30am On May 16, 2019
ubunja:
experience is NOT equal to knowing .

Case in point: While all you blacks rallied behind Hilary Clinton attending bashes by Beyonce the rest of the World knew Trump was winning. We didn't even get surprised. While you were shocked you went into depression.

It's a small world. And you don't need to Cross it by foot anymore.

You are to dumb to continue a conversation with. Imagine stating that all blacks voted for Hilary. Nobody voted for that witch, that's why she lost. A majority of blacks went independent or didn't vote at all while africans supported Trump. Why would black Americans get depressed over Trump's win when 99.9 percent of American presidents were just like him, only he is open with his buffoonary. You watch to much CNN that's why I can't take you seriously. I have exhausted my patience with your ignorance. I will not respond to you again.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

You are to dumb to continue a conversation with. Imagine stating that all blacks voted for Hilary. Nobody voted for that witch, that's why she lost. A majority of blacks went independent or didn't vote at all while africans supported Trump. Why would black Americans get depressed over Trump's win when 99.9 percent of American presidents were just like him, only he is open with his buffoonary. You watch to much CNN that's why I can't take you seriously. I have exhausted my patience with your ignorance. I will not respond to you again.

which just adds to my words. You didn't know Trump would win that's why you didn't vote for him. Meanwhile we all knew already outside America.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

If you have no intentions of leaving Nigeria forget about those whales and find you a nice Nigerian woman.
where I wan seem them,for this Buhari era? undecided
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
where I wan seem them,for this Buhari era? undecided

What makes you think you are going to find you a good one here? You need to be patient with your women, God will bless you. You might meet her on Nairaland but my advice to you is to change your name. That's not a good representation of your character, or is it? grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by crackhaus: 10:10am On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

Only big fat wife girls adore African men? cheesy

For someone whose African ancestors have been experiencing the American dream for 400 years, you seem clueless about a lot of the things. Either that, or you're just a hater.

I wager it's the latter because no one should be this clueless.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Only big fat wife girls adore African men? cheesy

For someone whose African ancestors have been experiencing the American dream for 400 years, you seem clueless about a lot of the things. Either that, or you're just a hater.

I wager it's the latter because no one should be this clueless.

What American dream did my ancestors experience for 400 years? Stop being stupid. You are in your feeling because your brothers can't attract decent women. That's not my fault.

Why would I hate on you guys, I understand that you get in where you fit in that's why I invited you all to come and harpoon all of these whales that adore you. You know you guys love porking those extra extra extra thick Orcas. grin

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by crackhaus: 10:41am On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

What American dream did my ancestors experience for 400 years? Stop being stupid. You are in your feeling because your brothers can't attract decent women. That's not my fault.

Why would I hate on you guys white women, I understand that you get in where you fit in that's why I invited you all to come and harpoon all of these whales that adore you. You know you guys love porking those extra extra extra thick Orcas. grin
I take back my comment, you're not a hater of white women.
You're just clueless. cheesy
Perhaps it's both.

Dunning-Kruger effect.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 10:47am On May 16, 2019
crackhaus:

I take back my comment, you're not a hater of white women.
You're definitely clueless. cheesy
Perhaps it's both.

Dunning-Kruger effect.

Once again, I ask you, "what American DREAM did my ancestors experience for 400 years?"

What am I clueless about? grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Bojack(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

Once again, I ask you, "what American DREAM did my ancestors experience for 400 years?"

akata woman calm down
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

What makes you think you are going to find you a good one here? You need to be patient with your women, God will bless you. You might meet her on Nairaland but my advice to you is to change your name That's not a good representation of your character, or is it? grin
Amen sister Amen! Thank You.

what do you think? wink
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by MeeLan: 12:23pm On May 16, 2019
there are kids of both naija parents who are even more beautiful than this, if u see some mixed kids with their rabbit face u go hail., even if Mikel marry isoko girl, their pikin go fine. when owo Sara.
Guy wake up o.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by logan2(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2019
ubunja:
If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

Go to YouTube and hear those kids as grown ups tell you their problems. From how their hair is unmanageable. To how it's hard for them to fit in anywhere since they're not black enough to be called black and not white enough to be called white. How they're social outcasts and no-one takes them seriously.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.
why do I think you are trying too much to discourage op from threading this wonderful path, mixes race people are the cutest , exotic, I'm surprised you are sounding so pained , has a mixed race girl snatched your guy away from you b4,by the way I check YouTube about your assertion of mixed race people,I only found beautiful,blonde curly haired ,smiling people who are just too adorable and unique
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 12:54pm On May 16, 2019
Bojack:
akata woman calm down

Savage man I'm not upset.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
Amen sister Amen! Thank You.

what do you think? wink

You are a slick one. grin
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by crackhaus: 1:24pm On May 16, 2019
khiaa:

Can't you see I highlighted three things you're clueless about in that post you quoted?
Yet you're still asking me what you're clueless about, which even proves further how clueless you really are not to see what was put in bold for you.

I don't know what to do with you
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=crackhaus post=78439688]
Can't you see I highlighted three things you're clueless about in that post you quoted?
Yet you're still asking me what you're clueless about, which even proves further how clueless you really are not to see what was put in bold for you.

I don't know what to do with you[/quote
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are the clueless one, and here is why.

1.Black Americans were in bondage for almost 400 years so there wasn't any American DREAM for us. Again I ask you what dream are you talking about clueless one?

2.The many pictures that are posted on this website of Nigerian men and their white women is all to be damned. Good Lord, very unattractive women. This gives the impression that they aren't capable of attracting nice looking girls clueless one.

3. Most of these women that they are proudly posing with and porking are big fat white girls which leads people to believe that they love porking big white Orcas. Do you see where I am coming from clueless one? grin

4. Stop taking it personally, it is what it is clueless one.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2019
logan2:
why do I think you are trying too much to discourage op from threading this wonderful path, mixes race people are the cutest , exotic, I'm surprised you are sounding so pained , has a mixed race girl snatched your guy away from you b4,by the way I check YouTube about your assertion of mixed race people,I only found beautiful,blonde curly haired ,smiling people who are just too adorable and unique
you're all too hung up on "cute" and "exotic".
So anything I said about your kid having no fixed race doesn't register with you people?? As long as she's cute is all that matters? Smh

What phrase did you search with on YouTube?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by logan2(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2019
ubunja:
you're all too hung up on "cute" and "exotic".
So anything I said about your kid having no fixed race doesn't register with you people?? As long as she's cute is all that matters? Smh

What phrase did you search with on YouTube?
They are MIXED there's even a mixed race family trending right now , Emmanuel Hurd , they are happy what are you talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.