Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (14922 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

I made my point ages ago.

The mixed guy lied for a reason: because to be mixed race is always going to negatively affect you. No one knows where your true loyalties lie. On your black side or white side.
I have biracial cousins and I know exactly where their loyalty lies, it's with whites like most of them are.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
Owk she's black but fair in complexion.

at the bold You know that's not true. grin grin
That is very true, he stated it in an interview on the Oprah Winfrey show years ago.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
so is that me being emotional or me giving you my fact-based opinion?
so how does your fact base opinion relate to him being mix?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

That is very true, he stated it in an interview on the Oprah Winfrey show years ago.
Really? that's too bad. undecided
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
Really? that's too bad. undecided

That was long ago, people can be un-brainwashed. That is what I'm trying to do for these many white washed braindead Coons on Nairaland. grin People are a product of their environment but they can be enlighten if they seek to see the error of their ways. They don't realize how destructive their mindset is, yet.
Nofavorss this is why.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

That was long ago, people can be un-brainwashed. That is what I'm trying to do for these many white washed braindead Coons on Nairaland. grin People are a product of their environment but they can be enlighten if they seek to see the error of their ways. They don't realize how destructive their mindset is, yet.
LMAO trust me, most Nigerians on Nl love white people for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
LMAO trust me, most Nigerians on Nl love white people for different reasons.

I agree and all the reasons are based on ignorance and deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Nofavorss this is why.
You think it's easy, look around you most European countries are better than African countries, undecided that speaks a lot.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Nofavo.rss this is why.
Not enough reason. You can only help people who wants help
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
You think it's easy, look around you most European countries are better than African countries, undecided that speaks a lot.

Nothing worth while is easy, but I will continue the fight of good and evil. If they continue to believe they are at the bottom of the totem pole and whites and every non-black race are better than they are, they will never know wisdom. Knowledge is power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2019
Nofavorss:
Not enough reason. You can only help people who wants help
Exactly, that's why I said for those who see the error of their ways and choose to be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2019
But you gotta take it easy aunt
khiaa:

Exactly, that's why I said for those who see the error of their ways and choose to be enlightened
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Nothing worth while is easy, but I will continue the fight of good and evil. If they continue to believe they are at the bottom of the totem pole and whites and every non black race are better than them, they will never know wisdom. Knowledge is power.
Good luck to you. smiley
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
Unlike mikel you are broke. And many mixed raced pple have emotional issues and battles . They belong no where neither black nor white. They get picked on by whites at school
in united States, they identified as black
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
If you think that mixed atrocity is cute you're mistaken.

Go to YouTube and hear those kids as grown ups tell you their problems. From how their hair is unmanageable. To how it's hard for them to fit in anywhere since they're not black enough to be called black and not white enough to be called white. How they're social outcasts and no-one takes them seriously.

You have to be heartless to set your child on such a painfilled, lonely path.
you are an idiot, a big one at that. Many blacks faced far worse than that.
Barrack obama, alicia keys, bob marly, drake, nicki Minaj, and a whole lot of people are mixed and they are doing fine.

If you go to usa today you will face far more persecution than mixed races. Have you seen Japanese mixed with black blood? Men thats golden.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
so your mix child is on the same level with Alicia now? She/he will be a celeb?
you are the greatest idiot the world has ever seen. Just shut up. You are myopic, unexposed, shallow thinking religious bigot. With this mentality i am 100% sure you have never leaved the shores of Nigeria

Obama is considered to be one of the best president of usa in modern history along with the like of john Kennedy. He went to harvard university and many of his colleagues considered him to be "off the chart" smart. With this mentality I am sure poly ibadan cannot give you admission

Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2019
Nofavorss:
But you gotta take it easy aunt

I can't coddle them, coddling them only makes them weaker than they already are. They are mentally fuked challenged and are in desperate need of self-worth and enlightenment. undecided Before there can be any enlightenment I have to break through all that brainwashing they have been fed their whole lives, hence the name-calling, and fukery I put on them. They need to get angry. This is tough love. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by galadima77(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Do you think there aren't broke Caucasians? LMAO grin You don't have to have money to get one of them.

Now we're getting somewhere... But na true Sha. Either ways, the broke ones won't be your portion.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2019
galadima77:

Now we're getting somewhere... But na true Sha. Either ways, the broke ones won't be your portion.

Why not, the broke Caucasoid species need love too? You can build together unless you are seeking them for financial gains. In that case, more power to you, use them all you can. grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On May 14, 2019
Dothraki:
you are the greatest idiot the world has ever seen. Just shut up. You are myopic, unexposed, shallow thinking religious bigot. With this mentality i am 100% sure you have never leaved the shores of Nigeria

Obama is considered to be one of the best president of usa in modern history along with the like of john Kennedy. He went to harvard university and many of his colleagues considered him to be "off the chart" smart. With this mentality I am sure poly ibadan cannot give you admission

Olodo oshi

Only to Jews and the homosexual community, other than them who did he help? He didn't do a damn thing to help black Americans who were his greatest supporters.He wouldn't even help the black colleges and Universities. We are very disappointed in him and we feel like he pimped us.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2019
Dothraki:

Olodo oshi
some would say Trump is the greatest so far. it really depends on whom you listen to.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2019
Dothraki:
Barrack obama, alicia keys, bob marly, drake, nicki Minaj, and a whole lot of people are mixed and they are doing fine.

If you go to usa today you will face far more persecution than mixed races. Have you seen Japanese mixed with black blood? Men thats golden.
still you're talking about celebs.

and Asians are generally very racist against black men.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
so how does your fact base opinion relate to him being mix?
go re-read the whole convo. don't let me stop you.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

I have biracial cousins and I know exactly where their loyalty lies, it's with whites like most of them are.
and everyone Sean dealt with were his cousins?
let's use our brains on NL
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you are the one that need to use brain, go on YouTube again. Light skinned black people also faced the exact same problem as mixed blacks

In other to see reality for what it is, you need to compare multiple sources, that is only what help make good decisions.
Go to comment section under those youtube videos, you will see many mixed people who disagree and dont fill persecuted or left out. Your analogy of mixed=bad is not only wrong, its also dumb.
Are celebrities not human being? Go and listen to the children of rich people on youtube, they always have a bad/negative side to their story. Yes thsts the children of the rich ooo. Go to the same youtube, you will see white people making complaints also.

The issue of racial identity conflict also depends who you ask.

Understanding reality is the key.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 11:54pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

Who the hell is talking about Sean? He is not an important issue in black America nor BLM. He is an opportunist who got busted. He lied on many issues but all you want to focus on is your perception that he wasn't wanted in the BLM organization because he is mixed. He is a liar because that is what he is, not because he is mixed.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Who the hell is talking about Sean? He is not an important issue in black America nor BLM. He is an opportunist who got busted. He lied on many issues but all you want to focus on is your perception that he wasn't wanted in the BLM organization because he is mixed. He is a liar because that is what he is, not because he is mixed.
you see your problem?

we are talking about Sean, we've been talking about him since since. did you forget?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 12:01am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

you dey mind her? She will twist every story to fit into her mixed=bad narrative. Lol
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2019
Dothraki:
you are the one that need to use brain, go on YouTube again. Light skinned black people also faced the exact same problem as mixed blacks

In other to see reality for what it is, you need to compare multiple sources, that is only what help make good decisions.
Go to comment section under those youtube videos, you will see many mixed people who disagree and dont fill persecuted or left out. Your analogy of mixed=bad is not only wrong, its also dumb.
Are celebrities not human being? Go and listen to the children of rich people on youtube, they always have a bad/negative side to their story. Yes thsts the children of the rich ooo. Go to the same youtube, you will see white people making complaints also.

The issue of racial identity conflict also depends who you ask.

Understanding reality is the key.
dude mixed race people always find themselves outcasts from blacks and whites everytime issues of race come up. it's a constant theme everywhere

read how it played out in South Africa's history by visiting this page and glancing at the facts presented:
https://www.ohioswallow.com/book/Not+White+Enough%2C+Not+Black+Enough

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 12:17am On May 15, 2019
Dothraki:

1. Obama is a big let down and disappointment to black America, his legacy will only be favored by Gays.

2. Alicia Keys is a fallen celeb, she has lost a lot of fans because of her adultery with a married man and the contribution to the break up of that family.

3. A dying CIA agent confessed that he was responsible for Bob Marley getting cancer which caused his death in 1981 by purposely putting some kind of chemical in his feet or shoes, I forgot which one.

4. Drake is another biracial who only claims to be black when it benefits him, he favors his white side.

5. How is Nikki mixed and how is her career doing now?

6. Blacks and East Asians should never procreate together because 9 times out of 10 that mixture breeds very unattractive offsprings.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 12:29am On May 15, 2019
ubunja:
you see your problem?

we are talking about Sean, we've been talking about him since. did you forget?

No, you said that mixed people weren't wanted in BLM and I said it wasn't true. I mentioned that Sean wasn't wanted because of his lies not because he is mixed. I was done with Sean and talking about other issues but you keep bringing him up. To make it clear to you, I don't give a damn about Sean or any of those mixed race people including Obama. They are not my issues. I will give you some history about biracial people in America. In the days of slavery when the black slaves got together on a plantation and decided to revolt against the slave masters, the first thing they did was to murder the biracial slaves because they were loyal to the master and they had to be dealt with in order to prevent them from warning the master of the revolt, so they would slit their throats.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 12:31am On May 15, 2019
khiaa:

No, he was like a lot of men on Nairaland in search of white puna. He was brainwashed like a lot of men on Nairaland to believe that having a white woman meant having the ultimate prize so he only wanted white women.

Beyonce mother Tina is very fair skinned so that's what attracted him to her. He thought she was white. Tina being the proud black woman that she is let him know she is black. The rest is history..
I don't even see what is special about white women, alot of have funny looking asses, that is either skinny or saggy and shapeless, unlike our African women who mostly have nicely curved and firmed buttocks, my brother too is always atracted to all those skinny white women like Paris Hilton, he sees beauty goddesses but all I see are bags of bones that don't even give me the slightest erection whatsoever. If it's about cutel light skinned kids, African women too can give you cute light-skinned kids but then what has cuteness got to do with light skin or dark-skinned? Something can be cute or beautiful without being light-skinned.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Almost Toasted Him! / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.