Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? (39145 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Her To Change? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 4:33am On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
He is tired of nude video call... He wants someone he can see and fvck grin grin grin

I am just being hilariously real grin grin

Imagine angry angry angry angry angry angry, You yourself see ur moniker. Now you'll be saying you cant find a loyal girlfriend after all that you've done. Change ur moniker pls
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Sundrus: 6:51am On May 19, 2019
Make una let this naive girl experience life...when life don teach am better lesson, she go surely wake up. You can only take a camel to the river but can't force it to drink water.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Chubhie: 7:10am On May 19, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Simple thing.... we will need to do some spiritual cleanse for u to get him back so easily.... it's called BOYS FOLLOW ME. all wat we need is.....
1. 3 blue hen
2. 3 black coconut
3. 10 pieces of yellow, white and red candle
4. Purple hair from a black dog
5. Any of his pictures
6. Red calabash and green palm oil
7. white Elephant.....

get all this and u are good to go and incase u can't get all this stuff, just DM me for the price..... i can get them 4 u at cheap price of 800,000 naira.

thank u
grin

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by IamD18: 7:16am On May 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Stop wasting your time.

I was ghosted by a Nairalander some months back. He equally seized communication after he had been talking to me for a period of time. Dude was cool as well, and I thought we were going somewhere grin.

I don't know what you thought you had, but you don't have a guy. Collect your L and move on, anybody that is too busy for you, is tired of you.

Anyway, his own might be different. No need to lump all NL guys together
I'm guilty of this act, very very guilty of it smiley

Happy Birthday angry
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Lexusgs430: 8:08am On May 19, 2019
Diamond23:
Abeg I don’t v strength to open a thread nd seek for opinions..... wot eva happens in here ends here! grin grin grin grin > grin

You're too kind....... grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by goooze(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2019
Sorry to tell you this little sis. This guy has a stable relationship that he doesn't want destroy because of you. Trust me the partner got to know about your online relationship with him which caused a crack in their relationship they've settled it and he guiding against another occurrence move onnnn!!!!!
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by 2buffagain(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
This while thread made me LOL.
Clearly the OP has not seen my threads on this subject.
Mainly...https://www.nairaland.com/4838308/boyfriend-moves-usa-without-green

That meeting-online-over-long-distance-involving-passport relationship no get sense at all.
Strive for more local connections.

Also, did he promise you anything exclusively? My guess is no.
I'm guessing you guys were just flirting small as play and now the play has finish and he has moved on. Don't take things so serious.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by exnovio(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2019
From what you wrote,I perceived the guy is drifting away,I may be wrong,but not far too from the fact.
You were very much in love to the extend of seeing your future together, that portray how very deep you were in love.
Now gradually he starts slowing down the pace of things, messages,calls and other forms of communications, without a single reason, even ignoring your messages and calls sometimes,if he really loves you like he professed he wouldn't do that.
The highest risk a woman can take is giving her heart to an Abroad based guy,she doesn't know his status there,he may be married to a white woman, undocumented, unemployed,or other circumstances we face abroad as immigrants,these circumstances made lot of us inconsistent in behavior.
Please my dear move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2019
Since he has not said anything yet, just pray about it.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by engrelvis(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2019
Adviseasister:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

if u believe dis story u will believe anything. I think a lot of people here cook up stories to trend.just show me one real proof dis story is real.nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2019
jackals:

Imagine angry angry angry angry angry angry, You yourself see ur moniker. Now you'll be saying you cant find a loyal girlfriend after all that you've done. Change ur moniker pls
Lol... You are probably new to nairaland if not you would have known that I have them surplus grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by dollytino4real(f): 1:14pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... You are probably new to nairaland if not you would have known that I have them surplus grin
my guy hapi Sunday
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Ikennablue(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Oh ye good people of Nairaland..... Should we tell her the truth? grin grin
You are really living up to your moniker. U really cause trouble

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Ikennablue(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
Adviseasister:

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

Distance can be a really difficult thing. Are you sure that you have not done anything that might have make him lose faith in you?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by richPHAROAH: 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
oyi ask google
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy hapi Sunday
Happy Sunday Babe.... How today Service
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:

I hope ur girlfriend understand this split personality. Between, no serious girl will take u serious if this is ur name in real life
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2019
jackals:

I hope ur girlfriend understand this split personality. Between, no serious girl will take u serious if this is ur name in real life
Lol... Focus on the content and not the container.. This is where many girls/ladies miss it...
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Focus on the content and not the container.. This is where many girls/ladies miss it...

Hmmm. That's what they'll always say.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2019
jackals:

Hmmm. That's what they'll always say.
but then I like you for using the word "please" when appealing to me to change my moniker... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adortem: 4:30pm On May 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I read some articles of late 'cause I was dealing with same experience. Was told it's very common with younger men 'cause in the long run, they transition. It hurts, but when you love, you see yourself being stucked with that person. You see yourself believing lies you ordinarily wouldn't believe if not in love.

You are right, "love" would make one gullible. The best thing for a lady, if you can. Don't catch feelings, even if you do, don't ever admit it, just act like you don't care. Most men don't take relationships seriously as we women do.

If you notice, as soon as he knows you have caught feelings, he would start acting up and you now be the one doing the chasing because he is already bored and has moved on to another girl. Married women suffer the same fate in marriage where they try to keep their husbands happy and the husband usually seem not to care.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
but then I like you for using the word "please" when appealing to me to change my moniker... kiss

Lol � �. Can you really change it?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
jackals:

Lol � �. Can you really change it?
would have happily done that if you were my woman and you asked me politely like you did earlier... Infact I would have let you choose my next moniker...
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
would have happily done that if you were my woman and you asked me politely like you did earlier... Infact I would have let you choose my next moniker...

� �. Bad boy
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by bankolefun(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2019
Adviseasister:

You people should stop this. We are both far away and I haven't given anyone puna. I hope to share that with him, as my husband!

someone once said that to me!! i believed her until i saw female condoms in her purse...
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by healthserve(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THIS.
DO YOU DO THIS BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'LL MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING? OR IS THERE A SPECIAL AWARD PEOPLE RECEIVE WHEN THEY TRY TO STATE THEIR CASE BUT FIRST HAVE TO NOTIFY US THAT "THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT TO HIDE MY IDENTITY"?

I'VE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT NAIRALAND BOASTS OF ABOUT TWO MILLION MEMBERS.

BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THERE ARE JUST 43 OF US GENUINE MEMBERS. THE REST ARE ALTERNATES AFTER ALTERNATES. cheesy

I'M THE PATRON OF FAILED RELATIONSHIPS. ANY ADVICE FROM ME WILL ONLY CAUSE MORE DAMAGES AND LEAD YOU TO FAILURE. I'M SORRY. smiley

Hahaha haha 43 members. You're sick
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by frubben(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Oh ye good people of Nairaland..... Should we tell her the truth? grin grin
naah let's leave her
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by uniqueogo(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
he's a married man
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Macqueeny(f): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Well since it different country, it totally normal cus my ex did same until we finally brokeup cus d distance was killing d relationship,I advice u to have a conversation with him ask him if he is still interested, don't be emmotional with it if not he will pity u and u will continue with such attitude, if he claims busy he doesn't love u, he just like u dt all so u better ask him and move on with ur life
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by OLAJADON: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Adviseasister:

let me say this plain "DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SOMEONE THAT IS NOT SERIOUS"
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Pelxmiye(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Adviseasister:

Well just give it time.. also please if you can..be a good listener...most of we guys..we admire women who listen.. a man's world is filled with so much worries...worry for his mom..his dad..life in general.. marriage..work.. getting ready to pay for his 250k-300k apartment..worry about you..maybe he'll be able to give you all that you want..so much thoughts..at least.. that's how I see life as a working class young man..so thing is..in all these stress and deep thoughts..we want a woman who truly and dearly understands..it makes it easy for men..but sadly women of that generation are long gone..so give it time and also..let him be weak around..let him bare his heart out.. sometimes we guys aren't so strong.but not having a listening woman makes us coil up and fake the bravado of "being okay" when we are not..Good luck listening to him
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by lyndaway(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2019
Seems the option you have now is to travel to know what is happening to him and you guys talk things over but for now don't conclude anything until you guys talk best wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.