Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? (39146 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Her To Change? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Bluehill1051: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
Your head is not correct!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by pojophilius(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2019
I don't know
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 11:04am On May 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is not to diss you, you live abroad, most of the Nigerian guys there, will either go after white girls or native black girls that is because, they wanna safe-guide their future..so you see many nigerian born girls single..the only resort they have is to be on online, any guy that shows interest in them and make them happy online..they easily fall in love with them..the reason is simple--loneliness....sincerely speaking, the only people i see falling in love with people they meet online are lonely, shy or anti-social people.

as i have written earlier.. interest level for the guy is low..you need to move on

I am in Nigeria, he is the one in another country. I get you, maybe I was seeing things that were not there.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by AllenSpencer: 11:04am On May 18, 2019
Fvck boy you fell inlove with

Better move on!

He is busy with the next victim

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

How much had you collected from him if it is up to 100k ! Abeg hit the road? Heart broken ?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by deltateam: 11:05am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Thanks. It is a long distance relationship, I don't mean Lagos to Abuja, but different countries, continents. How do we see the counsellor? What do you think is wrong with him? I feel he has drifted.

Your mumu never do. Different continents self naim you come dey disturb us. Menopause go soon jam you.

Make I hear say I tell you to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Mimi222: 11:07am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

HOT VACANCY!! HOT VACANCY!!

We have just 12 job slot of a sure job opportunity we want to give out. Am sharing it here for abuja residents or if you feel you can work in Abuja. But most likely Abuja residents because we would like to meet you one on one before the interview date. If you are interested, kindly send you CV now to our Whatsapp Number in the picture below. Plz Note: 0'level qualifications, plz don't waste your time. We are not picking any 0'level.

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by bettercreature(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 11:07am On May 18, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

The OP does not love him really.. she wants to bail out of this country and the guy has promised her or so. This is the reason people commit suicides because they just have unrealistic conclusions in realistic life scenarios

I knew someone will say this. When we started, I was really reluctant because I didn't want to be seen as a gold digger or opportunistic. I had lots of defenses, but with time I had to let it all go. He never promised to take me out of the country.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by asuzor11(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
Go to him .If he's busted, so be it.niqqa may be facing serious challenges he ain't wanna let you know
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by JastSiryin(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2019
Nnaabros:
But how does one love a person they've never met?
You fell in 'love' just from his online post, texts, phone calls?

The word love has been so misused these days that it has become almost meaningless
But you love Jesus abi and God as well don't you? Have you met any of them personally? Doesn't it mean you and those who practise religion are deluded folks? Abeg what you typed doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2019
have you open your legs for him already? if yes, with this your post then you should know he's done with you, unto another chapter but if No, you need not ask about moving on. no human deserve to feel inferior for another human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

How much had you collected from him if it is up to 100k ! Abeg hit the road? Heart broken ?

I haven't collected money from him. He sends me flowers at work though, brightens up my day. How do I explain it to my colleagues, they were all rooting for us.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by MissRaine69(f): 11:09am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Long distance relationships are not for everyone, for some the physical aspect of being apart does take its toll. You enter such a situation with expectations and it becomes difficult to maintain and fulfil those expectations.Work pressures as well as life stressors do impact on how we communicate.

So put the matter to him, and ask him if he struggling with the distance or if there are other issues that are keeping distracted. It’s only fair you know where tiki stand.
That said if you continue to try and there is little or no reciprocation from the other party. Draw a line in the sand as you would have tried but it was not meant to be.
Don’t spend months and months trying to breathe life into a corpse sometimes your own sanity comes first.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by czarina(f): 11:09am On May 18, 2019
"He's flirting with other females on here" grin grin grin

Babe, move on with your life. You have a bright future ahead of you and "abroad" isn't everything or even close to being everything.

BE SMART!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by coolfredo(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Thanks. It is a long distance relationship, I don't mean Lagos to Abuja, but different countries, continents. How do we see the counsellor? What do you think is wrong with him? I feel he has drifted.
No wonder if it was lagos to abuja or lagos to akwa ibom u would have said u dont do long distance relationship because it oyibo land now u no mind. Aunty continue n wait

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
Diamond23:
Luv for Nairaland .... no just give urself hearth attack. Let wot happen here ends here..... u even saw him flirting with oda females here while he ignored ur chat.Na partime lover probably looking for another replacement grin

Can we run something on a full time basis?.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by ishawlar: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
O Y O. Is ur case the guy don dey nak anoda girl apako. For a guy to be given atitude no hold up for heaven my dear move on be4 is too late. Eru olohun ni osi eru eyan yapa
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by IvarTheTerrible: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THIS.
DO YOU DO THIS BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'LL MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING? OR IS THERE A SPECIAL AWARD PEOPLE RECEIVE WHEN THEY TRY TO STATE THEIR CASE BUT FIRST HAVE TO NOTIFY US THAT "THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT TO HIDE MY IDENTITY"?

I'VE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT NAIRALAND BOASTS OF ABOUT TWO MILLION MEMBERS.

BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THERE ARE JUST 43 OF US GENUINE MEMBERS. THE REST ARE ALTERNATES AFTER ALTERNATES. cheesy

I know 3 guys with 10 monikers each.

In fact, people like me so much here, they created IvarTheBoneless and IvarTheHorrible wink wink winkcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Strech(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2019
There is absolutely nothin wrong with the nigga, he's just out there shagging a new punna. Will you suck out the juice in an orange and still want it?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Tripitaka: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT NAIRALAND BOASTS OF ABOUT TWO MILLION MEMBERS.

BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, THERE ARE JUST 43 OF US GENUINE MEMBERS. THE REST ARE ALTERNATES AFTER ALTERNATES. cheesy[/color]

Out of Nairaland's 2million users, about 1,500,000 are alternates; another 400,000 are deactivated or no longer accessible accounts.

Have you ever seen a thread amass up to 30,000 views?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

No, I haven't. We were working towards that, but look at where we are now. We talked last night and he apologized, that was after seeing this thread. He said some advices here would destroy what we share.

Exactly what I said he would say after seeing this thread lol.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by czarina(f): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
coolfredo:
No wonder if it was lagos to abuja or lagos to akwa ibom u would have said u dont do long distance relationship because it oyibo land now u no mind. Aunty continue n wait
Spot on.

Babes get carried away with this "abroad" nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by MissRaine69(f): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

I haven't collected money from him. He sends me flowers at work though, brightens up my day. How do I explain it to my colleagues, they were all rooting for us.
Who is in this relationship? The pair of you? Or you, him and your friends?
Whose opinion matters the most?
Look at it from that perspective

5 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by AngelicBeing: 11:11am On May 18, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Oh ye good people of Nairaland..... Should we tell her the truth? grin grin
Yes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

I am in Nigeria, he is the one in another country. I get you, maybe I was seeing things that were not there.

this is where you made your mistake... i sincerely won't even advice even my sister to date someone abroad...stop chasing clouds and be realistic with yourself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2019
My dear am sorry to say.. u have been played!!just deal wiv it and move on

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Investmentfreak: 11:12am On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Sleep with his best friend and you got his attention 100%
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by iammiracle1(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is not to diss you, [s]you live abroad, most of the Nigerian guys there, will either go after white girls or native black girls that is because, they wanna safe-guide their future[/s]..so you see many nigerian born girls single..the only resort they have is to be on online, any guy that shows interest in them and make them happy online..they easily fall in love with them..the reason is simple--loneliness....sincerely speaking, the only people i see falling in love with people they meet online are lonely, shy or anti-social people.

as i have written earlier.. interest level for the guy is low..you need to move on

Bro this is no longer totally true, except for lazy shallow minded men who feel they can't work up their way in a new country patiently, a lot of so called white women or akata would show you shege, nah den you go know say 9ja ladies better pass, lesson learnt abeg angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Savage200(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

People that fell in love with someone they met online will understand the feeling lol, I get you sis, chat him up on whatsapp and ask him point blank if he is no more interested, if he reads the chat and doesnt reply immediately, forget it, he's no more interested, if he later replies with one excuse or the other or trying to twist words or situations, forget him and move on, when he sees this thread and starts to chat you up bringing everything back to normal like before, he may be genuine or not, my guess is the later, but play along to see how it goes, but start to withdraw slowly, when the communication fades away once more, which will eventually happen, do not take it to heart, you will hurt but don't let it last long, remove your mind from it and take it as one of life's lessons when it comes to love, you will be fine smiley

you get sense smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by MissRaine69(f): 11:12am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I know 3 guys with 10 monikers each. In fact, people like me so much here, they created IvarTheBoneless and IvarTheHorrible wink cheesy
Like seriously? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / My Wife And Side Chic / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.