Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (64610 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Olumaeme: 5:20pm On May 19, 2019
You sound like a weak d**k
Three are more than hundreds of millions of beautiful and sweet women out there that will be faithful and threat you right, and u killing yourself over an ordinary low life b**tch
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
can you change the colour of a leopard.....? if you can answer that question then go ahead cuz I don't see her changing ok......good evening bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by peacefulhome(f): 5:30pm On May 19, 2019
timmybabyface, be honest with your self. All through the years you were far away did you cheat on her or not. If you did also cheat then it a balance equation. You both fit each other. But if you Never cheated on her for once , then have a deep breath. Can you ever trust her again? If your answer is no, then no need marrying her to safe her the stress she will enchanter from you after marriage.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2019
lonelygem:
At some point in time in life, men are free and are not necessarily have to be under a watch. But at anytime in life, women are not free.. I stand to be quoted.

When she is growing, the parents takes responsibility of keeping watch and guide till she attains the stage of marriage. Please lets get something clear hear, 'stage of marriage' not stage of convocation or call to bar.
This simply tells us that even a woman with PhD can still be under a close watch and adequate monitoring of her parents till that stage of marriage. It is at this stage that the guide and monitoring so to say is transfered to the husband.

I feel so agitated when our supposed African ladies lay so much emphasis on 'whatever she does, let him do too..

Some of us even assumes western practice without prove. I have friends who are from Western part of the World, the supposed Oyinbo we claim to copy don't live a frustrated life like us. They value and uphold each others right to the core. They will never give a room to be suspected, and they equally frown at someone suspecting them.

My 'Oyinbo' friend from Florida will be busy with his phone playing games till the wife does the cooking, the washing and cleaning. He would come to the kitchen only to get a glass of juice and prawn, then sit on the deep freezer with a plate of prawn and a glass of juice beside him and continue playing his games.

And some of our sisters would go and start building their homes on what they see on Zeeworld and Telemudo..

We've lost it long ago.. May God help us..

wa gbayi....most of them don't understand
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by truth19: 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
while u were in Nigeria wit her, did she ever cheat on u? besides , why would u ask her to swear wit bible ? answer my questions n i will tell u what to do...
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by loswhite(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2019
Sage7:

What’s your take??

Have you ever been in a distant relationship??...or perhaps your present woman gets a juicy job offer in another country, you really think you both can stand the test of time??

Share your thoughts!
We have to be honest about it... If we cannot hold our commitment then we should talk about it and break up then you can move on.... I hate cheating and I hate ppl that are not honest
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Emaprince: 6:47pm On May 19, 2019
peacefulhome:
timmybabyface, be honest with your self. All through the years you were far away did you cheat on her or not. If you did also cheat then it a balance equation. You both fit each other. But if you Never cheated on her for once , then have a deep breath. Can you ever trust her again? If your answer is no, then no need marrying her to safe her the stress she will enchanter from you after marriage.
To save her the stress? Is she the victim? Whatever stress she goes through. She put herself there.

You should be telling the OP to run away from possibly contracting STDs or fathering another mans children, you are talking about the stress of a hoe..

You know of the dangers of living a certain life, yet you would foolishly dive in...and complain about anybody giving you stress?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Stillthebest: 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
Melancho:

While you are correcting his grammar, kindly add a comma after 'maybe' and use this comma wisely in your comment. Comma is free and very useful.

There are tenses you use that demand"comma", you don't use it just because it sounds like you should. Thank you.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Edojoma(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2019
Canadanow:
Bro, na same dey happen to me now.
I know how you feel. Everytime you would be thinking if she moaned when he was banging her, if he used condom or not. You can only forgive but can never forget. My gf cheated 2 years ago, didn't even use condom. Said she was drunk and me sef Sabi sey na Dat time she dey Bleep pass. we came back 6 months ago and I still don't trust her at all. But she has shown signs of maturity bcoz she don dey old. What I realized is that when someone you love cheats on you, it's hard to fall inlove with someone else. I see most girls out there as slutss.
Since she cheated, I have made it mandatory to f*ck girls who arent single.

And after these girls tell you they have a bf, they will still give you a bj and f*ck the hell outta you. That's why I don't take my gf serious again. Person wey dey call me and dey tell me she loved me and another guy dey enter her steadily. The mad gal go con dey tell me sey she misses me.
Truth be told, I love her like mad but I don't take her serious and I can never take her serious. She doesn't know all this but if I comot this country, she no go ever hear my voice again.

Bro u r just confusing ME here,, how can u love her lik mad at d same time u didn't take her serious ??

My head dey pain ME
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by saasala(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2019
annford:

The relationship didn't work, not because of sex but because of individual differences. She wanted a particular celebrity that was her friend to date and marry so I had to bounce and I can I assure you, till date, she's still single.

Well...

I know she was the one throwing herself on the said actor, and that made her a bimbo. Their type actually end up single for a very long time or forever. Babymamaism might be her last calling.

But next time, please try to make a move for sex. I know what I am saying. It will boost your ego somehow, especially when the lady is pretty. It's nature bro, dont fight it. You were with her for 5 freaking days mahn!
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by annford: 2:45am On May 20, 2019
saasala:

Well...

I know she was the one throwing herself on the said actor, and that made her a bimbo. Their type actually end up single for a very long time or forever. Babymamaism might be her last calling.

But next time, please try to make a move for sex. I know what I am saying. It will boost your ego somehow, especially when the lady is pretty. It's nature bro, dont fight it. You were with her for 5 freaking days mahn!

The celebrity guy she wanted got married 3 years ago and now has a son and another child on the way. I could care less about her anyway. I don't force myself on people neither do I force things to happen. I appreciate your advice. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Melancho: 9:17am On May 20, 2019
Stillthebest:

There are tenses you use that demand"comma", you don't use it just because it sounds like you should. Thank you.

Just learn and correct your mistake. Stop shaking yourself too hard.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Stanleyreus234: 10:13am On May 20, 2019
If it were me...... Bros I will end the relationship
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Stillthebest: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
Melancho:

Just learn and correct your mistake. Stop shaking yourself too hard.

You too, abstractly, abi no be u dey write alot instead of a lot?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by frank950(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
celeiyke:

Zombie. Buhari IQ mate

lol, e pain am grin
celeiyke:

Zombie. Buhari IQ mate

lol, e pain am
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Canadanow: 10:10pm On May 20, 2019
Edojoma:

Bro u r just confusing ME here,, how can u love her lik mad at d same time u didn't take her serious ??

My head dey pain ME

Boss love mad ooo. I realize most guys can't love two women in their whole life. There will be a girl you will always fall for but sometimes, we hide it just to be the Alpha male.
I love her because I disflowered her. I never knew she was a virgin till I fell inlove. And I thought I wouldn't take her for granted but me still dey bang steadily ooo... I never knew she would cheat at all... When she did, I was hurt but that love still dey dere. I tried dating other girls to forget her but none were like her.

We just came back together but I don't show her how much I love her again ooo... I gotta protect my pride ooo... She is doing everything to satisfy and to let me know I can trust her. I love her but she is my weakness and I can't marry my weakness.
It's complicated bro.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Dalby(m): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2020
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate

Bros my sincere advise to you is to move on....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.