Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (64731 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Muzikluva(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate
Bro... She is a serial cheat. If she can't hold herself for the time you were not around she will do same if you are married and you travel. Leave her only if you have also been faithful over there.
By the way I don't understand how some people reason these days, how can you say she is free to cheat because she is not yet married to him So dating is what now? A business venture?? How can you acknowledge to love someone and stay committed yet you still hold on to freedom to do shiiit?? undecided lipsrsealed
People have thwarted reasoning undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Platony(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2019
annford:
Relationships are not for the weak and you need to be ready for whatever results you might get

God Bless U Bro...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Platony(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2019
All I have to say is;

Am not a fan of distant relationship & will never encourage it.

Celine Dion deceived many people with the lines in "My Heart Will Go On"

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on

Na wash undecided
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Uguruzik(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2019
I just hope you haven't cheated on her too. If you can't cope with that, then move on or just take her to the country where you base and stop disturbing your peace and her's
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Platony(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2019
SageMK:
SMH.

I don't know where this breed of men keep coming from.

To think your fiance, cheated on you twice with random modafúckers without a second thought but yet, here you are asking for directions on what to do?? Oh No.

Lol. I'll consider the fact that you are still in shock and just maybe that's why you can't decide on what to do.

Okay. Here's what you should do brother

1. Come back to Nigeria and call for a family meeting. Tell them you've forgive her and you'll like to marry her in the coming weeks.

2. Tell them their family house will be the venue of the grand reception you'll be holding for the wedding. And you need to fix their roof and a little renovation here and there.

3. Pay contractors to remove the roof and windows of their house. Then delete and block her contacts. Pack your bags and fly back to Netherlands.

SAVAGERY grin grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by frank950(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2019
celeiyke:
This story is fake. Ur grammatical tenses don't portray u as have who has gone outside the ahores of this country for further studies.

And here stands Mr Dictionary whose sentence is infested with grammatical errors. Remove the spec from your own eyes first.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Platony(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2019
Even the ones staying with their boyfriends are cheating,
Talk less of you that is away.

My brother, Women are major cheats. Hardly, I mean hardly you'll find a girl/guy that isn't cheating on his/her partner.

And hope u didn't cheat on her too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by omotoyossi(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2019
If u even have sense,u should know that it's more than twice....what a cheap harlot...better no marry olosho.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by emapeteum(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2019
I think the girl has to run from you. Forcing a girl to swear by the holy bible shows that you have little regards for sacred things and you do not have respect for the girl. Tell us if you had not cheated before. I think you are using your position being abroad as a way to intimidate this poor girl and act as if everything about the girl starts and ends with you. Guy if you truly love this girl, forgive and go ahead.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sydebel(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2019
tunwumi:
"let he who be without sin cast the stone Mr investigator" why not give her a diary to fill so you can know how many people mark her.

When it comes to fornication or adultrey the female is always guilty. What about you,? Can you swear like she confessed. You see some truth are better left untold. How will you handle the truth of infidelity if your mother confess it and you are the product? I'm sure you will be blaming yourself for researching into what brought such.

Note that if you can not endure and move with this the next girl may be worse and be better at guiding her secret. I'm not advising you to continue but allow the girl meet someone who will accept her with whom she is. It will not take her 1s to tell you get out.

Hmmn ....see advice. Weldone
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by saasala(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2019
annford:

That's where you got it wrong. No 1, she is very beautiful and as a matter of fact, she's a billboard Model. No2. I am Handsome and doing very great Financially. No3. She and I are both straight. Sex isn't everything and everything isn't sex. I had travelled to meet with her for the very first time. we needed to get to know each other. it isn't everyone that is sex-driven. I don't rush to have sex with a lady when I meet one. You'd have plenty of time for that when the right time comes.

I respect your decision to avoid having sex with her considering that the three points I previously highlighted are not to go with.

But do you know that sex is a great tool to make someone fall completely for you? Sometimes when the two parties try to play holy and cultured and miss the sex part, everything they try to build scatters in a flash. I believe you should have tried to nyansh the bill board model, you would be surprised that she too might have been longing for your touch. I sometimes don't have sex for the enjoyment, I do because I want to make her crazy about me. Good sex has kept people together forever.

So how is the relationship now?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 7:52am On May 19, 2019
daddytime:
You went to further your studies abroad and still believe in swearing with a bible? Wetin be the name of your school for Netherlands and which city make I come give you brain resetting konk for head..

Ben je gek of zo jongen?

Continue to mumu follow woman when dem yakpa everywhere according to the latest report wey dey front page.

Abeg share the link, cos I don search front page tire I no see something like that
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 7:54am On May 19, 2019
just ditch d girl and save urself a whole lot of stress.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by cobsol(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=timmybabyface post=78508260][/quote]

Oboy no just worry us here.

You since you travel you never chew? You go swear?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by mcyemite(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2019
She's not smart, she should have collected the Bible from your and swore whatever you want her too, i am 1000% sure nothing will happen and you won't know shit.....
Nigeria politicians have been swearing with bible since 1900 yet...

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by StOsagie(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2019
My brother, based on your story, you stated that you are street wise.
You know what is going on there, where a lady would wait for a man for years and he will end up getting married to a younger and more beautiful lady.
Understand the fact that she is trying to avoid disappointment and further embarrassment, she has learnt from others.

Lastly, cheating should not be your problem because you are not married to her yet.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Deepfeel(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2019
I don't understand why you should stress her like that asking her to swear bla bla bla she's not your wife, does it mean all this time you have been away you haven't been with another girl? Will you swear you haven't? Stop treating people's daughters like that marry her first

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07am On May 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Cheating is the main reason why I don't want to get married. I can't stand the sight of someone else fvcking my Wife.

OP, please leave that Woman/Lady/Girl or whatever she is... And don't let anyone force or beg you. Please follow your heart.

95% of Nigerian ladies are Olosho especially those Youth Corpers and Undergraduates. They will attack me for this post, because I'm telling the truth.

Please look for a decent Lady in Holland and settle down with her. Forget all these b*tches that can't keep themselves. Forget long distance relationship. It does not work.

EVERYBODY IS ANGRY ON THIS THREAD.
BEEN THERE TOO, DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO GET MY OWN SHARE, AND AS USUAL, THEY PLAY VICTIM SAYING THEY GOT DRUNK OR DRUGGED... WHEN THE REAL THING IS THAT THEY PARTICIPATED FULLY PRESENT, NUMEROUSLY.

IT'S WHAT SHOULD BE EXPECTED. SINCE PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE EASILY MOVED BY TEMPORARY THINGS, AND DON'T EVEN CONSIDER VALUES.
BOTH GENDER.
TAKE A PARTNER SERIOUSLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by justli: 8:14am On May 19, 2019
I just don't get it. Why force potential wife to swear on the Bible ? You obviously don't trust her and your fear is likely to become a self fulfilling prophecy .

And so far, she seemed to have done well. She was drunk. You were away for a year plus. She said she didn't do it the other time, you concluded she must be lying. I guess you already know the answer you want to hear.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by daddytime(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2019
ladiesreject:
[/b]
Abeg share the link, cos I don search front page tire I no see something like that

The mods have taken the thread down obviously..
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by AbooNasir(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2019
kushercain:

A pusssy fuckéd can always be refuçked

oh I see.... thanks
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by AbooNasir(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
Omihanifa:

Okafor's law states that once a man has had a woman, he can have her again at any time,

noted!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 8:35am On May 19, 2019
As if you've not had sex while in Netherland...
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
mrAMG2:

Then he should find someone else

Or ensure she’s a changed person who Has leant from her mistakes. That will take another time/period of observations.

If merely forgives and marries her like that bos of the family or he so-called loves her, he will have himself to blame.

Timmybabyface.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Kingsean(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate

Let her go bro. if u marry her, you will not live long and she would have more fun while u are dead. Imagine marrying her and settling in d netherlands together then she starts opening legs to all the white men around. Don't marry a woman dat has no brain cos she would be using her pussy to do the thinking...
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by loswhite(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2019
mrAMG2:
Bros broooooosss brosky.

Please answer these questions.

-Did you put a ring on it?
-Can you comfortably tell us that you did not cheat in all your years of traveling?
-What kind of girl is she? Your circumstances of meeting her? Her past?

As long as you guys are not married, take it that she has all the freedom that she feels she has.

And when it comes to relationships, the saying that “what you don’t know will not kill you” seriously applies.

Stop looking for confessions or going through her phone if you want to live a long life. If you can’t do that then find someone else.

All in all, you suppose dey sharp when e enter woman matter.
If you are not loyal in relationship you cannot be loyal In Marriage... Marriage only makes it official but it doesn't change your attitude or character over night. The foundation of a relationship starts months before marriage. If you are a honest person and fill you cannot put all your eggs in one basket then you have to be honest and tell your partner the truth. Just say it in simple terms I will not commit to you and you alone until we are married.... simple as ABC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sirmuel1(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERYBODY IS ANGRY ON THIS THREAD.
BEEN THERE TOO, DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO GET MY OWN SHARE, AND AS USUAL, THEY PLAY VICTIM SAYING THEY GOT DRUNK OR DRUGGED... WHEN THE REAL THING IS THAT THEY PARTICIPATED FULLY PRESENT, NUMEROUSLY.

IT'S WHAT SHOULD BE EXPECTED. SINCE PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE EASILY MOVED BY TEMPORARY THINGS, AND DON'T EVEN CONSIDER VALUES.
BOTH GENDER.
TAKE A PARTNER SERIOUSLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No one is scared of commitment, we just hate time wasters. Like you wrote.THEY PLAY VICTIM SAYING THEY GOT DRUNK OR DRUGGED... WHEN THE REAL THING IS THAT THEY PARTICIPATED FULLY PRESENT, NUMEROUSLY. embarassed
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by loswhite(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
The fact that she cheated when you have not married her doesn't make her worse. Is common among women. Marry her if she is good in every other aspect.
Don't married women cheat? Please a relationship starts before marriage.... Marriage doesn't change ppl... If they can decide to cheat before marriage they can still decide to cheat after marriage... Cheating is a process. If you must be faithful to your partner you must avoid certain things...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by loswhite(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2019
uruba23:
Body no be firewood na....you left her for a year without a ring in her finger she is still free like a bird Chief.
so why are they begging him? She is free bird na so she should just continue to be free
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2019
loswhite:
Don't married women cheat? Please a relationship starts before marriage.... Marriage doesn't change ppl... If they can decide to cheat before marriage they can still decide to cheat after marriage... Cheating is a process. If you must be faithful to your partner you must avoid certain things...
i laugh when people say women stop sleeping around when they get married.

Asin, a habit just dies like that? Without proper retraining of the mind? Without working on yourself?

Nothing changes after meaning. They just pretend to stop sleeping around. As the marriage progresses, they resume the habit of sleeping around.

This generation of women wey love man penis pass God...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.