Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (64607 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
sad
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by BabyApple(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
And you came online to expose it?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by tomdon(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
Why
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Trickstreat: 10:37pm On May 18, 2019
Brother just do what your inner mind tell you

Our instinct give us the best choice of what to do but most times we ignore it
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by legibow: 10:37pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate
guy na u know , me I Sha know ... that would once beating is twice shy... if it happens again na u want am like that ooo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by shizzy7(f): 10:38pm On May 18, 2019
Yeye questions

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by lekbel09(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
SMH.

I don't know where this breed of men keep coming from.

To think your fiance, cheated on you twice with random modafúckers without a second thought but yet, here you are asking for directions on what to do?? Oh No.

Lol. I'll consider the fact that you are still in shock and just maybe that's why you can't decide on what to do.

Okay. Here's what you should do brother

1. Come back to Nigeria and call for a family meeting. Tell them you've forgive her and you'll like to marry her in the coming weeks.

2. Tell them their family house will be the venue of the grand reception you'll be holding for the wedding. And you need to fix their roof and a little renovation here and there.

3. Pay contractors to remove the roof and windows of their house. Then delete and block her contacts. Pack your bags and fly back to Netherlands.
U get sense so?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Amanda4life: 10:39pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Tell her. she. should get ready to live with it.

He cannot change
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Erolow(f): 10:40pm On May 18, 2019
They say if a friend betrays you once, the friend would be the one at fault but if that same friend betrays you again, then you're at fault. She has cheated on you several times and you're still looking for advice on what to do She's definitely not worth the trouble bro

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Amanda4life: 10:41pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

But were you faithful

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Mariangeles(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I don't find her cheating as annoying as the fact that she is senseless and careless.

Who does this?
Someone is a serious relationship?
Someone with a working brain? Nah, she dumb. When a woman is dumb, the vagina suffers.
grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin

The nonsense you guys do and call it relationship ehn...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by AngelicBeing: 10:43pm On May 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I don't find her cheating as annoying as the fact that she is senseless and careless.

Who does this?
Someone is a serious relationship?
Someone with a working brain? Nah, she dumb. When a woman is dumb, the vagina suffers.
Hahaha, Lol at when a woman is dumb her vagina suffers, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Archangels2(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
In my perspective, faithfulness should be a personal thing. I can swear with anything that I've never cheated while in a relationship. It's something I consciously and unconsciously do. One for myself, and another, that I respect whom I'm dating.

Anyone can cheat on me. I don't know their values, but don't let me see you cheating.

Ask yourself: what would you tolerate in a relationship? But don't forget that "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

I like that.. if its true what yu say concerning ur values about cheating in a relationship then its a real relief to find out that there are still ladies that hold on to these values. Kudos to yu.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Unconquerable: 10:45pm On May 18, 2019
How can you possibly trust a girl like her again? The truth might be harsh but it will set you free: let her go, no matter how much you love her. It’s not like she’s your wife yet, thus there is a commitment you are wary of breaking. If she did it in the past chances are she might do it again. Would you willingly and honestly gamble with your life? I trust not so let her go and deal with the pain: it shall come to pass.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Canadanow: 10:46pm On May 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
In my perspective, faithfulness should be a personal thing. I can swear with anything that I've never cheated while in a relationship. It's something I consciously and unconsciously do. One for myself, and another, that I respect whom I'm dating.

Anyone can cheat on me. I don't know their values, but don't let me see you cheating.

Ask yourself: what would you tolerate in a relationship? But don't forget that "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands".

I'd love to date you... wink wink and I will never cheat on you. But I hope you are not fat sha. I don't like fat women that much. Let me meet your parents asap. Call me... tongue tongue cool
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by nurex01(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Baba! Give your self time and think of who you want to spend your time on
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by advocate666: 10:48pm On May 18, 2019
If she admitted 2 there are probably 20 of them.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Gift84(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2019
Is dare anything to quantify a fool" ~ your iberibe no get arrival.... Na your gf I dey pity...girls don suffer....anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by ezenna191(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2019
My first problem is the huge grammatical flaws for someone already a post graduate. Second there is suspicion and insincerity in the relationship. It will be dangerous to go into marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On May 18, 2019
all this weak men..where did they come from?....and he still has the effontery to ask us what he should do?...give her award nah...nansense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
Hmmm after God, fear woman!
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sunnymatey(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
annford:
My brother, from what you've written, I could easily deduce that you want to marry her. Can you marry someone who cheated on you in the past? Can you stay married and never have to worry about being cheated in again by your wife? Can you stay married to her without ever having to remind her of her dirty past? Would you go in with the relationship just because her mom is begging or because you still love her? The above questions are questions you should ask yourself and answer as well. Relationships are not for the weak and you need to be ready for whatever results you might get. Secondly, I've spent 5days with a woman In a Hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and nothing happened between us! About her spending the night in a hotel with another again and nothing happened, she might just be saying the truth. Don't be in a relationship with someone out of pity or reward for what ever reason but because you love the person and want to get your life improved and equally improve the other party. You seem to even be in the relationship because of her parents and not because you love her. Find out what you love about her and if that drives you, stay but if negative, then take your leave. Don't force it.
Really? So its u? Spent 5 days with my fiancee in a hotel room.
Bros be sincere if ur fiancee did same with another guy will u be please with her to the extent of proposing marriage to her?
She told me u guys spent jst a night together (Valentine's Day) meanwhile its 5 whole nights.
Fear women

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
SMH.

To think your fiance, cheated on you twice with random modafúckers without a second thought but yet, here you are asking for directions on what to do?? Oh No.

Lol. I'll consider the fact that you are still in shock and just maybe that's why you can't decide on what to do.

1. Come back to Nigeria and call for a family meeting. Tell them you've forgive her and you'll like to marry her in the coming weeks.

2. Tell them their family house will be the venue of the grand reception you'll be holding for the wedding. And you need to fix their roof and a little renovation here and there.

3. Pay contractors to remove the roof and windows of their house. Then delete and block her contacts. Pack your bags and fly back to Netherlands.

From the "bro codes"... Lol
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2019
ezenna191:
My first problem is the huge grammatical flaws for someone already a post graduate. Second there is suspicion and insincerity in the relationship. It will be dangerous to go into marriage.

I dislike those who judge a person's intelligence on English language. Ffs it's just a language.

14 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Kenturkey048(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

I pray you equal what you ve written..
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by sleekpro(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2019
Op I feel sorry for you Cos you are the most stupid guy I ha
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by ndindiatu: 10:54pm On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
SMH.

Dumbest advice. Then after that I will carry police and arrest his parents. Silly boy

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Homguy(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

if you really Street-wise as you claimed, you would have dumped that cheater since.
I am surprised you are asking this question.

BTW, like someone said, Okafor's law is real.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 18, 2019
If I slap you well well you go advance. Shey you wan do DNA test for your kids if you marry am. You better advance and forget her and don't be a mugu.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by ndindiatu: 10:55pm On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
SMH.

Dumbest advice. Then after that I will carry police and arrest his parents. Silly boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.