Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (64609 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by hamrof(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2019
Omihanifa:
You better remember okafor's law and move on undecided
can you please quote the law
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by mascot87(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate

4 word for you bro. J A P A!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Canadanow: 10:57pm On May 18, 2019
Bro, na same dey happen to me now.
I know how you feel. Everytime you would be thinking if she moaned when he was banging her, if he used condom or not. You can only forgive but can never forget. My gf cheated 2 years ago, didn't even use condom. Said she was drunk and me sef Sabi sey na Dat time she dey Bleep pass. we came back 6 months ago and I still don't trust her at all. But she has shown signs of maturity bcoz she don dey old. What I realized is that when someone you love cheats on you, it's hard to fall inlove with someone else. I see most girls out there as slutss.
Since she cheated, I have made it mandatory to f*ck girls who arent single.

And after these girls tell you they have a bf, they will still give you a bj and f*ck the hell outta you. That's why I don't take my gf serious again. Person wey dey call me and dey tell me she loved me and another guy dey enter her steadily. The mad gal go con dey tell me sey she misses me.
Truth be told, I love her like mad but I don't take her serious and I can never take her serious. She doesn't know all this but if I comot this country, she no go ever hear my voice again.

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by tstx(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

I really hope you read this.... RUN... From my experience (i have lots of it) women rarely change... If she's sleeping around now, she will definitely sleep around when she comes into your home.. Her type do not respect the institution of relationship or marriage.. RUN

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by wristbangle: 10:59pm On May 18, 2019
Don't accept her back bro. There are tonnes of ladies out there. Don't allow anyone to deceive you the devil you know is better than.......

Haven't you met someone in Netherland?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by reubenobi(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2019
ezenna191:
My first problem is the huge grammatical flaws for someone already a post graduate. Second there is suspicion and insincerity in the relationship. It will be dangerous to go into marriage.
mumu, make I too know no kill you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sirmuel1(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2019
Cheating is the main reason why I don't want to get married. I can't stand the sight of someone else fvcking my Wife.

OP, please leave that Woman/Lady/Girl or whatever she is... And don't let anyone force or beg you. Please follow your heart.

95% of Nigerian ladies are Olosho especially those Youth Corpers and Undergraduates. They will attack me for this post, because I'm telling the truth.

Please look for a decent Lady in Holland and settle down with her. Forget all these b*tches that can't keep themselves. Forget long distance relationship. It does not work.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Ejiod(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2019
Funny enough how people pitch emotions ahead of reasoning....
I'm always of the School of thought that everyone deserves to be happy. Being in a relationship that would bring you pain and regret both present and future is the worst thing to ever bargain in a marriage. I'm very sure if you marry her such relationship would lack trust..
See ba my advice is to put your brain first before emotions.
Don't go risking when marriage is involved.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Mrkumareze(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2019
Oga if na lie swear say you no cheat too

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2019
Omihanifa:
You better remember okafor's law and move on undecided
grin dis 1 swt me, could you state dis law 4 me pls i 4got it
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by yesloaded: 11:01pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Let her go

No matter whatever, she will still cheat on you

Better leave now or regret later

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by ice4u999(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
Donald7610:
What loyalty do you expect, when you're far away
Hide your face bro
She be human
Not yet married

Na idiots like you dey go after your friends women when they go hustle. You think all humans are dogs like the can't keep himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Damfostopper(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
please is today international cheating day...... almost 3 stories today about girls cheating on their soon to be husband .....money over biitches

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by mistijude: 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
It looks as if you are trying to make a mountain out of mole Hill.From your write up,one will conclude that you never for once trusted her,if not you wouldn't have forced her to swear with Bible.I will advice you forget about her.When there is love between two people,there will always be trust.Your love for her seems to be conditional!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by celeiyke: 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
This story is fake. Ur grammatical tenses don't portray u as one who has gone outside the shores of this country for further studies.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sirmuel1(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2019
Canadanow:
Bro, na same dey happen to me now.
I know how you feel. Everytime you would be thinking if she moaned when he was banging her, if he used condom or not. You can only forgive but can never forget. My gf cheated 2 years ago, didn't even use condom. Said she was drunk and me sef Sabi sey na Dat time she dey Bleep pass. we came back 6 months ago and I still don't trust her at all. But she has shown signs of maturity bcoz she don dey old. What I realized is that when someone you love cheats on you, it's hard to fall inlove with someone else. I see most girls out there as slutss.
Since she cheated, I have made it mandatory to f*ck girls who arent single.

And after these girls tell you they have a bf, they will still give you a bj and f*ck the hell outta you. That's why I don't take my gf serious again. Person wey dey call me and dey tell me she loved me and another guy dey enter her steadily. The mad gal go con dey tell me sey she misses me.
Truth be told, I love her like mad but I don't take her serious and I can never take her serious. She doesn't know all this but if I comot this country, she no go ever hear my voice again.

This is what I like hearing. Don't pity those b*tches. They are not worth it.

All of them are b*stards.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by DonEd(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2019
This is a clear case of insecurity. U came back and forced her to give u answers; the kind of answers u wanna hear.

Truth be told, it's best u dont dig, cos he who digs finds dirt.

If u truly loved her as u say, u wouldnt spend over 15months elsewhere and not try visit her once or twice knowing fully well that she is a sexually active adult.

Dont be the victim here bros, we are all humans and we have our flaws.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by sunkieisland(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2019
annford:
My brother, from what you've written, I could easily deduce that you want to marry her. Can you marry someone who cheated on you in the past? Can you stay married and never have to worry about being cheated in again by your wife? Can you stay married to her without ever having to remind her of her dirty past? Would you go in with the relationship just because her mom is begging or because you still love her? The above questions are questions you should ask yourself and answer as well. Relationships are not for the weak and you need to be ready for whatever results you might get. Secondly, I've spent 5days with a woman In a Hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and nothing happened between us! About her spending the night in a hotel with another again and nothing happened, she might just be saying the truth. Don't be in a relationship with someone out of pity or reward for what ever reason but because you love the person and want to get your life improved and equally improve the other party. You seem to even be in the relationship because of her parents and not because you love her. Find out what you love about her and if that drives you, stay but if negative, then take your leave. Don't force it.

This is the most unbiased, matured comment I have read on relationship matters in recent weeks.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Princedapace(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2019
Donald7610:
What loyalty do you expect, when you're far away
Hide your face bro
She be human
Not yet married

So na marriage them dey take know who go dey faithful abi?

Also, she was not forced in to the relationship. She knew the guy was away and faithfulness was part of her promises to the guy.

This ur comment no follow. She could have broken up with the guy so that she can go along and have fun. She wants to eat her cake and have it back. No way.. I don't know what some of u now preach these days..

I keep saying this. Relationship and marriages are not by force. Why enter into relationship or marriage when u can be single and bang any how u like? It doesnt make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sirmuel1(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
celeiyke:
This story is fake. Ur grammatical tenses don't portray u as have who has gone outside the ahores of this country for further studies.

Na English teacher you be? Na Grammar you wan come check or you want advise am?

Na so Everybody go dey claim Prof for this yeye country.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by joetem(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

I use all the dieties in the universe beg you, pls run for ur life, I had exact experience and still regretting it, leopard can't change skin, infact ur story is a replica of my experience.... Flee ooooo, she will still continue when married and u may end up fathering children not urs....
Don't be deceived , forgive her and let her move on, there are 5.8billion unmarried females in the works

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Princedapace(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
Pls dude, break up with that girl. Loyalty is part of ingredients of a healthy relationship. This type of a lady may give u another man's pregnancy. Pls run from her.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:
Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Freestainworld(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
some men and their childish sef, how can you be asking a girl if she has cheated on you bro? you went out for a year plus, even without telling you, you should have known that something may or may not happen, if you love the girl, you marry her and stop stalking on her till you take her to the alter. if you really want to have peace of mind as a man, you must stop asking a woman childish questions and be a man, unless you caught her red handed or have an evidence. that is my advice because you never pay, you are just a share holder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Obason22(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

come to think of that, u been out of country for 1yr nd 8 months. During those period did u cheated on her. Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sirmuel1(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2019
DonEd:
This is a clear case of insecurity. U came back and forced her to give u answers; the kind of answers u wanna hear.

Truth be told, it's best u dont dig, cos he who digs finds dirt.

If u truly loved her as u say, u wouldnt spend over 15months elsewhere and not try visit her once or twice knowing fully well that she is a sexually active adult.

Dont be the victim here bros, we are all humans and we have our flaws.

Even If you leave a Woman for one week, she will still cheat on you!

Well, I'm glad the Guy focused on his studies, instead of the useless Girl

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Jesmart(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2019
She has already told you the truth and for me there is nothing serious on what she said.

First she was drunk
secondly a friend accommodated her and she strongly believed that nothing happened, all men and women can never be the same that they slept together doesn't mean they had sex, nobody is a dog here. Never say that u don't believe that something happened. (Don't Judge)

If you can forgive her and take her back it will be a good justice that you did.
I know how it hurts to be cheated on, but we never heard from you if you cheated on her also.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by tydi(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2019
Sissy man.. You study and live in Netherland like you said.so I asked what are you doing with Nigerian bitches that has nothing upstairs rather than suck from one dick to Another all in the name of relationship, Your village people have started cooking your pot if you don't leave that hoe and concentrate with your life over there.. Start a life there marry a white woman and enjoy this short life you have here on earth..
Why be say people were get yansh no sabi siddon.

She cheated on you once and still forgave.. Bro you get mind oo.. Once a hoe always a hoe get that into your thick skull

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Celestyn8213: 11:12pm On May 18, 2019
CARRY YOUR CROSS JOOR
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Jokkarm2: 11:13pm On May 18, 2019
My man leave that thing jaree, all the women here in ajah Lagos are into home service . go to inmesenager app you will see your girl posing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Stillthebest: 11:16pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Maybe Those people she cheated on you with, could write avoidable-blunders-free English, even when they didn't travel abroad to study!!! I just wonder what we learn in schools these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sage7(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2019
There’s a likelihood for cheating to occur in distant relationships.

You can’t really judge. Even the OP must have cheated too.

Humans are bound to fall & fail in such relationships, especially when you’re not married.

The one who has sworn not to cheat or never cheated has not done so because more than half the time they’ve not found themselves in circumstances that warrants cheating.

You can’t judge nobody, except there is a ring on it.

For your sanity, try everything to take her to Netherlands if you eventually walk down the aisle with her. The devil you know is....

If you leave am, na man like you go still marry am.

Try another relationship & travel again, same thing will happen. The distance is the problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.