Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People (82337 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Nobody: 3:40am On May 21, 2019
most depressed people needs money not sex. why be in pains when you can call money to yourself with your own mouth. just get your money spell and that's it. so simple
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Hottdawgg: 3:45am On May 21, 2019
What a patriotic Nigerian. She deserves national honor after the first 1000 men
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by AdeTish: 4:00am On May 21, 2019
Trust me .. She is building a brand for herself.. her sense of humor is a bomb.. We Nigerians are too serious... Kilode Trust me she spiced up the internet yesterday.. We need more people with mind blowing humors... Naija is boring!!!
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by davidson21(m): 4:18am On May 21, 2019
At least she has contributed in her little free service to humanity grin grin
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Hottdawgg: 5:08am On May 21, 2019
dingbang:
Sex is not a cure for depression.

To some people, it is sth to live for
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Jakumo(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2019
You could not pay me to even LOOK at such a disgusting fat slob.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/53ec8e555790bece9c412ceba2087dd7/tumblr_oppqv4KrSh1reorefo1_400.gif
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Naijageak(m): 5:43am On May 21, 2019
Will you pay for their transport too?
Rubbish.
Sex doesn't in anyway stops depression.

For pile ,ulcer and other ailments kindly check my signature below
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by D1zion: 5:44am On May 21, 2019
All guys that just feel like doing it,will form to be having depression now.na she go used her hand drive all of them.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by anselm791(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Sex can't cure depression, people going through depression hardly think of sex, they find things that are fun as boring and tiring.

This woman will get a lot of calls and trust me it won't be depressed men calling her.

not entirely true,
sex like alcohol and other substance abuse actually help you relax and forget, the problem lies in their side effects.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by ogbonti: 6:28am On May 21, 2019
She is an attension seeker
She might even be a Virgin
She is just playing pranks
Lol, people can't even catch a mind game
Una too take life serious abeg

This girl is a decent girl, using reverse psychology to fool rebellious deeks, lol
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by buzorcharles(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

saint. Shut up
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Pylony(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2019
Just granting Depress men some False hope, in no way does Sex cures Depression. When depressed, you lost interest in all those things that matter to you or use to make you happy including sex. And no Therapist would advise such but a glorified internet Oloosho �
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by chris31(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2019
When depression hit u sex will be the last thing on ur mind
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Bozzy001(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
Boys go dey form Depressed now. Lol
Me self dey depressed seriously, i need her to service my joystick.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Pylony(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2019
anselm791:

not entirely true,
sex like alcohol and other substance abuse actually help you relax and forget, the problem lies in their side effects.
Sorry, sex or substance abuse won't make you forget your source of Depression, as depression makes you feel a void towards all those things that usually should make people happy. It greatly affect ones libido for sex talkless of thinking about it. Ones problems would keep bouncing back on their faces when you're done relaxing with substance abuse or sex. It's just similar to sweeping dirt continuously under the carpet it gets to a point it can't hide the rubbish any more.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Agugbadin: 7:02am On May 21, 2019
I know that na Igbo woman fit talk this kin thing, be guided it may be your last
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Slurity(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2019
And Nairaland also help in advertising for the smart Olosho
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by tk4rd: 7:20am On May 21, 2019
So, how many people had she given the free sex to??
Or abi she just dey pick calls and replying to messages and be shouting “Your own turn go come”??
Their own turn for getting their calls answered and messages replied??
Or their own turn for knacking her some strong akpako??
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2019
Amagite3:
A Nigerian lady, Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose, is offering to help sexually depressed people in her own little way.

She dropped her phone number on Facebook and asked depressed people to call her for sex to reduce suicide rate.

See her post and screenshot of calls she has been receiving ever since...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-lady-offers-free-sex-for-depressed-people.html

she's a bloody attention seeker... Shey she be learner? For obodo naija konjitisis is same as depression... U can have either or have both... But prefer to solve the later konji�����
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by flington4550(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Choi 90% of guys that Wil call her..might not be depressed.
nobody depressed walahi
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by MartinsD12(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2019
Amagite3:
A Nigerian lady, Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose, is offering to help sexually depressed people in her own little way.

She dropped her phone number on Facebook and asked depressed people to call her for sex to reduce suicide rate.

See her post and screenshot of calls she has been receiving ever since...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-lady-offers-free-sex-for-depressed-people.html

Fat thing with no shame
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by mastaba18: 7:49am On May 21, 2019
Who will the ladies contact?

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by RoyalBlu(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2019
Snow02:
are you Sure you are not her??

Shuo cheesy

It was sent to me on whatsapp o.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Konyeh: 8:02am On May 21, 2019
free ride.
free STDs..
free death..
Gaddem! and guys are forming depressed rushing to early grave with pride... cry
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by anselm791(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2019
Pylony:
Sorry, sex or substance abuse won't make you forget your source of Depression, as depression makes you feel a void towards all those things that usually should make people happy. It greatly affect ones libido for sex talkless of thinking about it. Ones problems would keep bouncing back on their faces when you're done relaxing with substance abuse or sex. It's just similar to sweeping dirt continuously under the carpet it gets to a point it can't hide the rubbish any more.

i'm sorry, but even if you are a consultant psychiatric physician, a reference will be quite appreciated as this is a public space,
mine is actually from the Bible which i'm pretty sure I took out of context where it said in proverbs about giving strong drinks to the hopeless which is the primary feeling in people that are depressed.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Awoleesu(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2019
Crazy!

And after multiple sex with different "depressed" men what do you get?

Cure depression, get infected with STD!
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by davidho43(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2019
I don't think it will be for free either by cash or kind something must leave you after the act
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by emmy2244: 9:25am On May 21, 2019
sec is not the cure for depression but JESUS CHRIST is
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by pacespot(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

she might just try to be hilarious.

virginity does not improve one's character.

pray for a good woman, not all this virginity story.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by PrincewithGod(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2019
She is an agent from the kingdom of darkness sent to spread doom in these last days, don't fall for her trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.