Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People (82345 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by fortunechy(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2019
Agents of Satan... indirectly, looking for those to devour. I don't know why some men have fish brain.... tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Berkley89(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2019
My people,this girl ain’t helping no depressed people!!!...she’s doing one of two things here....
1. Trying to spread disease
2. Doing some spiritual shit based on instructions from ...you know who!!!.
Be smart people...
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Gabson001(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2019
The state at whch i am now, Depression is an understatement.. Pls come and fvck me
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by willibounce1(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2019
Look at the name and you'll understand when we say iPods girls love olosho work pass oxygen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by naijajobx: 12:19am On May 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by YoungLionken(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2019
She's looking for whom to infect with HIV/AIDS...
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Pacesetter123(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

Wot is it with virgin wer person no go hear word?☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by OfficialSam(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Choi 90% of guys that Wil call her..might not be depressed.

Fine gal kiss
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by crowley(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Sex can't cure depression, people going through depression hardly think of sex, they find things that are fun as boring and tiring.

This woman will get a lot of calls and trust me it won't be depressed men calling her.
say who? depression can be caused by stress, and sex is one of the best natural cure for stress. tho it might be temporally. have you not heard that a healthy sex life is good for health. beside stats shows that 80% of red light distreet patrons are depressed persons. it helps keeps your mind of things. till no more money and you find the nearest bridge grin grin grin
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Monday60655(m): 12:38am On May 21, 2019
Don't you know that premarital sex make you to be more depressed.
Again, what about depressed ladies?
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by papyskinsy: 12:43am On May 21, 2019
she suppose cast de numbers of de fools datt called or chatted her up.. dey didn't even think twice befr going fr a hit.. its easy to take a man's destiny
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by crowley(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2019
sankristol:
she's saying no worry e go reach everybody like say Na groundnut she dey sell?
Leave her alone jor. atleast she is doing public service. grin grin grin if you want to help, i am depressed oh. infact i wan go climb our bore hole tank ma jump. grin grin grin more public officers like her and the world would be a better place.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by kingslyco(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by prince049(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
Lol at the guy with I’m one of the guys for sexual depression na when it comes to sex matter you go know say difference no Dey between all this naija men and them Indian and Bangladeshi brothers smh!
Hahaha...baba report himself. No time. Free things
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by hope4life: 1:07am On May 21, 2019
There is no future again.Lord Jesus ,come and don't delay before the remaining ones whose garments are unspotted get soiled in the perversion of this End Time.Amen
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by jbtobsyn(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Funny. sad
But since when does sex cures depression?

OP she is not offering any help whatsoever.
She's just another prostitute for brostitue to patronize.

It is just for fun and she said sexually depressed. So don't be foolish and stop calling people prostitutes.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by mayowa558: 1:24am On May 21, 2019
Hmm... Ok
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by blackslayer: 1:24am On May 21, 2019
seriously i saw her picture and got more depressed!
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by DedeNkem: 1:35am On May 21, 2019
Id*iots actually called her. LOL.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by CodeTemplar: 1:43am On May 21, 2019
expired attention seeker.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by erai30(m): 1:49am On May 21, 2019
Eya!!!

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Rumobaba: 1:53am On May 21, 2019
Her number de switched off , oh Yawa
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Carlyboi(m): 1:58am On May 21, 2019
prince049:

Hahaha...baba report himself. No time. Free things
lol na
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Bukasint(f): 2:06am On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

Nigerians and their pretence ehhhhhhhhh.... Your type might be worse than this Woman..baba chillll okay if you are not interested in her offer kindly keep mute.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On May 21, 2019
Who is pretty?
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Nobody: 2:35am On May 21, 2019
F .. U.. C.. K YOU nairaland admin if you dont delete my profile. I just noticed you guys restricted me from initiating a post on your forum, check out my visiting period on nairaland, maybe you will realize I give you money not you dude giving me kobo !!! It takes nothing to join other blog sites ! You really suck as I have done nothing to warrant you stupid ban !
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Dickson44: 2:59am On May 21, 2019
Home delivery sex
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Chinashopping84: 3:04am On May 21, 2019
Ololololo.meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by enemyofprogress: 3:05am On May 21, 2019
I talk am, na ibo girl. grin grin
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by dingbang(m): 3:08am On May 21, 2019
Sex is not a cure for depression.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Mruwa1(m): 3:35am On May 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Choi 90% of guys that Wil call her..might not be depressed.
90% or 99 and half percent r fully okay nia wah call r.... who dey depressed go dey tink about sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.