Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (66674 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by landmark86: 10:30pm On May 23, 2019
This are Heavy-duty
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2019
grin. No be ugly be dix? cry see them like apodindinrin.

Why gahanian was so bless with ugly and fattttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyy ?

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2019
some of them ar not plus size but multiple size

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2019

instead of them to look for way and reduce their sizes they ar there celebrating there early graves.
stupid ghanian pigs.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Gabson001(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2019
Where are these dogs barking from? Ghana i guess.. Black useless sex addicts..

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:01pm On May 23, 2019
jasonblinks:

You are wicked grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:08pm On May 23, 2019
Ghanaians.are so pained and angry about Nigeria and Nigerians for some weird reasons....our doing's, our swaag, irritate them to the bone....Good or bad, Ghana can never have the numerical, economic, military, natural resources and importance as Nigeria on the world stage, you bunch of kenke eaters, geisha eaters, sardine eaters...

Look at the female hippopotamus you displayed on the Internet as humans? Celebrating Morbid Obesity by these terrible lumps of flesh, packaged as human waste, come on you blackened vertically challenged bredas, ( short- brothers from west africa) otherwise called Ghananese, ..make una stfu, u people are sick in that slave coast, abi na cruel coast.... awon shoe-maker.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 23, 2019
This thread is funny abeg.

Nigerians and Ghanaians having a nairaland war is not new to me Sha, it is esn better.

Charlez and Petrodollax please both of you should relax a bit.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:17pm On May 23, 2019
Gabson001:
Where are these dogs barking from? Ghana i guess.. Black useless sex addicts..

You dey mind these shoe-maker, I no blame una, shagari, should have sold you people to saudi Arabia in 1983 when they were looking for slaves to build the new Riyadh, yeye sardine eaters, that do jerry curl hair to sew shoe under the hot sun....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by bluefilm: 11:17pm On May 23, 2019
Obesity must primarily be a FEMALE disease.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:21pm On May 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin. No be ugly be dix? cry see them like apodindinrin.

Why gahanian was so bless with ugly and fattttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyy ?

Any Ghana woman who is a little bit good looking is of a mixed race....

If Ghana man and Ghana woman born pikin, na monkey straight.... black like charcoal, short like devil with bow leg, so irritating to look at, always angry and jealous of Nigeria.... bloody asswipes

5 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Gabson001(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2019
ogbonti:

You dey mind these shoe-maker, I no blame una, shagari, should have sold you people to saudi Arabia in 1983 when they were looking for slaves to build the new Riyadh, yeye sardine eaters, that do jerry curl hair to sew shoe under the hot sun....
That pit they call country is more like heaven to them cux they don't go out.. Uncivilised restards

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by darkelf: 11:22pm On May 23, 2019
All I see is heart disease, diabetes, Fatty liver disease, stroke, kidney failure, Cancer (pancreatic, colon, gastric, liver, breast etc).

Mhen, this is just unhealthy
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:31pm On May 23, 2019
Gabson001:

That pit they call country is more like heaven to them cux they don't go out.. Uncivilised restards

Do you know the other day, Tucker Carlson of Fox mentioned that Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US in one of his shows which is the gospel truth. The average Nigerian in the US has a master degree, 1 out of 5 Nigerian Immigrant has 2 masters degrees and 2 out of 10 Nigerians has a Ph.D in the US, come see bad belle from Ghanaians ooo

They were commenting trash that they are better educated than Nigerians, even when the stats don't support their claim. The bitterness was too much and I started taking note of their hatred from that point.

Ghanaian haters, do you know how many years Gen. Yakubu Gowon paid the salaries of Ghanaian civil servant's when Ghana as a country was not worth a truckload of tissue paper in the early 1970's? I know you don't know.. I wish General A.A. Afrifa (Okotakyie) and Prime Minister Kofi Busia were alive to tell you guys how Gowon saved your fathers from starvation... and you people have the guts to start insulting Nigeria here?

What has Ghana done for Nigeria or Africa? We fed Ethiopia and Eritrea, fought for South African independence from apartheid with our OIL money? stopped the war in Liberia, stopped the war in Somalia, fought for freedom in the Congo, Mozambique, Namibia, Rhodesia (Now Zimbabwe) just to mention a few... I repeat, what did or has Ghana done for Africa? Than to export male shoe makers and female prostitute's to other African countries?

Make una take time oooo, respect your big brother Nigeria!

12 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Gabson001(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=ogbonti post=78662409]

Donuiu know the other day, Tucker Carlson mentioned that Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US in one of his shows which is the truth. The average Nigerian in the US has a masters degree, one our 5 Nigerian Immigrant has 2 masters degrees and 2 out of 10 Nigerians has a Ph.D in the US, come see bad belle from Ghanaians

They were commenting trash that they are better educated than Nigerians, even when the stats don't support their claim. The bitterness was too much and I started taking note of their hatred from that point

Ghanaian haters, do you know how many years Yakubu Gowon paid the salaries of Ghanaian civil servant's when Ghana as a country was not worth a truckload of tissue paper? I know you don't know.. I wish General A.A. Afrifa

Something that is visible to the blind, when they hate progress, how will they ever progress? Let them keep spewing trash, assholes
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 23, 2019
Ghana load.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Topmaike007(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look at this evil scumbag without brain cool people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke grin grin grin grin
Federal REpublic of Fools grin

[s][/s]
abeg this picture you put up is in Amberzonia not in Nigeria
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2019
Make una collect una bag comot Nairaland Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
this idiot is still hating on innocent and progressive Ghana,onye gbemi,onye totome ,onye soooome agbo,kwasia,gyimii aboa nnantwie,wo papa kote tantan wati,ohie feefle,Alata ni aboa
See how you are jux judging an entire nation of over 100million women with jux one picture which i'm not even sure if she is a nigerian or you jux got the pix from one of your ape looking black womonkeys you called women.That Nigeria is undergoing little issues which will be resolved soon does not give you the audacity to say trash about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Gabson001 post=78662488][/quote]

No mind them.....
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Topmaike007(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2019
ogbonti:

puf puf sellers cheesy there men still sell puf puf till date
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by FManager(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
this idiot is still hating on innocent and progressive Ghana,onye gbemi,onye totome ,onye soooome agbo,kwasia,gyimii aboa nnantwie,wo papa kote tantan wati,ohie feefle,Alata ni aboa

Keep quiet you dirty Ghanian, you forgotten we own you guys, also how on earth are you using nairaland without our permission

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Topmaike007(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2019
ogbonti:

Do you know the other day, Tucker Carlson of Fox mentioned that Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US in one of his shows which is the gospel truth. The average Nigerian in the US has a master degree, 1 out of 5 Nigerian Immigrant has 2 masters degrees and 2 out of 10 Nigerians has a Ph.D in the US, come see bad belle from Ghanaians ooo

They were commenting trash that they are better educated than Nigerians, even when the stats don't support their claim. The bitterness was too much and I started taking note of their hatred from that point.

Ghanaian haters, do you know how many years Gen. Yakubu Gowon paid the salaries of Ghanaian civil servant's when Ghana as a country was not worth a truckload of tissue paper in the early 1970's? I know you don't know.. I wish General A.A. Afrifa (Okotakyie) and Prime Minister Kofi Busia were alive to tell you guys how Gowon saved your fathers from starvation... and you people have the guts to start insulting Nigeria here?

What has Ghana done for Nigeria or Africa? We fed Ethiopia and Eritrea, fought for South African independence from apartheid with our OIL money? stopped the war in Liberia, stopped the war in Somalia, fought for freedom in the Congo, Mozambique, Namibia, Rhodesia (Now Zimbabwe) just to mention a few... I repeat, what did or has Ghana done for Africa? Than to export male shoe makers and female prostitute's to other African countries?

Make una take time oooo, respect your big brother Nigeria!
lolz them no Sabi their age mate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by chrisagyei: 11:57pm On May 23, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
See how you are jux judging an entire nation of over 100million women with jux one picture which i'm not even sure if she is a nigerian or you jux got the pix from one of your ape looking black womonkeys you called women.That Nigeria is undergoing little issues which will be resolved soon does not give you the audacity to say trash about her.
you see how stupid you are.You see how emotional and discriminatory of a stupid person you are.You see me quoting a stupid Nigerian who foolishly insulted Ghana and its people including women of been ugly apes when clearly he wasn't provoked and you bypass his comment to act emotional on my response.You see how painful it is when one insults your country.Mind you,you are talking to a Ghanaian here and I have my national pride also
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see how stupid you are.You see how emotional and discriminatory of a stupid person you are.You see me quoting a stupid Nigerian who foolishly insulted Ghana and its people including women of been ugly apes when clearly he wasn't provoked and you bypass his comment to act emotional on my response.You see how painful it is when one insults your country.Mind you,you are talking to a Ghanaian here and I have my national pride also
I didnt remember adding the name "GHANA" in my write-up while stating my points. please do not quote me again if you dont know what to say and who the hell are you reffering to my personality?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 12:16am On May 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
puf puf sellers cheesy there men still sell puf puf till date

Choi... laugh wan kill me die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Jeroboy(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2019
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see how stupid you are.You see how emotional and discriminatory of a stupid person you are.
So all your intentions was to abuse/insult me because i stated my points without abusing/insulting your personality not even your country because i didnt even knw you're a ghanaian and didnt add the name "ghana" in my write-up. that clearly states the type of mentality an average ghanaian has and an average Nigerian is way ahead of ghanaian in terms of reasoning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by chrisagyei: 12:39am On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Choi... laugh wan kill me die grin
you are a very senseless and stupid guy.I will give you the opportunity to go through all those hate comments you've posted about Ghana and reply you very soon you SOAB!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Ironi: 12:44am On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:
Ghanaians.are so pained and angry about Nigeria and Nigerians for some weird reasons....our doing's, our swaag, irritate them to the bone....Good or bad, Ghana can never have the numerical, economic, military, natural resources and importance as Nigeria on the world stage, you bunch of kenke eaters, geisha eaters, sardine eaters...

Look at the female hippopotamus you displayed on the Internet as humans? Celebrating Morbid Obesity by these terrible lumps of flesh, packaged as human waste, come on you blackened vertically challenged bredas, ( short- brothers from west africa) otherwise called Ghananese, ..make una stfu, u people are sick in that slave coast, abi na cruel coast.... awon shoe-maker.

In your dreams, why should Ghana be pained by anything Nigeria does when you have over 80% of your population living like animals.

Do you know what 80% of your population is?

With your population like rabbits , Nigeria is always 20x worse than Ghana in everything !

Yes, you have some rich people , a few high rises here and there since you see that as development, but I tell you , when all is said and done you are worse off than many countries in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.