Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (66666 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 12:00pm On May 27, 2019
kingkakaone:

The guy no know say warriors dey do competition for wording.
I thank God for making me a Deltan Sha. Over here in PH, most peoole are looking for things to hurt me with but they can't find any because we don insult ourselves tire from childhood.

Tell me a negative word and I will refurbish it to cook your own bad food and see who will cry first...That's what Delta State made me understood, never allow words to pierce through you.

Exactly, that helped me real good in school in naira. And even when I came to the US. People will get offended over spoken words, and interprete it as insults, and go call am bullying. Then dem won go commit suicide.... grin I go just laugh... in-salt abi na in-sugar, e go pass the wording I receive for Alderstown Primary school Warri?

Igbudu boys go word you ehnnn, you go borrow leg run grin ...Shuooooo, ask dem I go die na, or Gordons.. insult no dey make confirm Warri boy vex.. Area! I hail ooooo
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 12:09pm On May 27, 2019
PetroDollax:

Whe did Rawlings say that? You are talking about history? You should be more interested in what is happening today, fool grin Nigeria, your Nigeria, is sinking faster and faster grin that should worry you greatly grin 200 million fools fast disappearing into oblivion grin grin grin RIP nigeria cheesy cool

"When Kokomba people decided to go to war with other ethnic groups, grabbing children and smashing their heads against trees, what caused it? from what we know it was some chicken affair - fowl ....... if people could engage in this level of violence over chicken, in effect what does that mean? it means the temperature is not that stable - there is friction among the communities... lack of justice, hunger, bla bla bla and with just that little fowl issue, Ghanains smashed children heads against trees"

PATHETIC.....for chicken oooo, heads of children were smashed against trees in Ghana! grin

please watch 1:15 to 3:00 on the video clip below, [/b]this is your former president, JJ Rawlings speaking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66niwrIfmsU

You want to deny what Rawlings said on video? I am not surprised grin that is what Ghananese snakes do, always trying to twist facts to favor themselves

[b]Watch just 1:15 to 3:00 minutes of the YouTube link I posted above and watch your former president define your country to the world
. As a bastard son, you didn't even know this happened just a few years ago in Ghana, because you are running amok on nairaland looking to insult Nigerians and Nigeria without paying attention to the rot in your country!

IF RAWLINGS, A FORMER MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PRESIDENT COULD CALL GHANANESE PEOPLE "UNCIVILIZED SAVAGES" - WHY ARE YOU, A NONENTITY DWARF BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY GHANANESE HIPPOPPOTAMUS MOTHER TRYING TO RE-BRAND THE GHANANESE PEOPLE? grin WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE? a faceless idiot like you or a distinguished idiot like RAWLINGS grin grin grin grin

Pot calling kettle black, Anuofia ! grin Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
ogbonti:

[/b]

Exactly, that helped me real good in school in naira. And even when I came to the US. People will get offended over spoken words, and interprete it as insults, and go call am bullying. Then dem won go commit suicide.... grin I go just laugh... in-salt abi na in-sugar, e go pass the wording I receive for Alderstown Primary school Warri?

Igbudu boys go word you ehnnn, you go borrow leg run grin ...Shuooooo, ask dem I go die na, or Gordons.. insult no dey make confirm Warri boy vex.. Area! I hail ooooo
I hail you too bro.
The thing just Dy tire me here. How person go dey vex for small talk?
Well, that's what makes warri special.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by samorobo: 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
ogbonti:

[/b]

Ogbonti I salute you know be small. You na correct warri guys. All these dem black burnt dudes no know say warri no dey carry last.
Before they start to they lie for you just tell them say dat their new kotoka airport wey den b dey praise since don dabalu grin grin.e don pafuka
The airport dey leak so Tey hin begin dey flood everywhere
Dey neva see anything I go come here soon come exposed their rotten begi begi ass make you see. I dey full ground for dem. I go expose all their ass for these thread. As for dat petromumu na mumu dey worry dat one. I don pursue hin and all hin yeye brother commit from one kenya thread naso all of dem run come here grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by jbblues24(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2019
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say “I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER.”
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by chrisagyei: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
samorobo:

Ogbonti I salute you know be small. You na correct warri guys. All these dem black burnt dudes no know say warri no dey carry last.
Before they start to they lie for you just tell them say dat their new kotoka airport wey den b dey praise since don dabalu grin grin.e don pafuka
The airport dey leak so Tey hin begin dey flood everywhere
Dey neva see anything I go come here soon come exposed their rotten begi begi ass make you see. I dey full ground for dem. I go expose all their ass for these thread. As for dat petromumu na mumu dey worry dat one. I don pursue hin and all hin yeye brother commit from one kenya thread naso all of dem run come here grin grin
interesting...about that thread,try insulting our country and you will see us recoup back over there.Who said we're done in this forum.Follow our comments and you will see us destroying other threads like we did to this dead one.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Trigonometryme: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Lol bobo it’s ok abeg , just let it go one peace for everyone ❤️
chrisagyei:
interesting...about that thread,try insulting our country and you will see us recoup back over there.Who said we're done in this forum.Follow our comments and you will see us destroying other threads like we did to this dead one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.