Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (66664 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2019
achimotan:

The 18 months was for the jail break. I think he will a get a lengthy sentence when the kidnap case is called

Good grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Dredgemaster(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
It doesn't matter where I'm from but if you must know I'm a Nigerian living in Ghana and people like you makes life difficult for us because of your careless utterances
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2019
Allen02:
But why are you running away You useless Ghanaian. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzdTnerUxQQ

Some Nigerians are very smart example
Otedola n adenuga and some are very dumb
Stewpi d where do u belong blockhead grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
I will disregard your insults for now buh you see why the whole world has no issue with Ghana is because we pride ourselves as The Black Star Of Africa,The Gateway to Africa,we don't fat shame people because they are fat or lean.We celebrate everyone and learn to keep our offensive opinions to ourselves.No tribalism thats why for 62 years we have not encountered a single tribal or civil war.We see everyone as equal and one Ghana and accept one local language which is spoken by 98% of Ghanaians although we have over 50 different and unique ethnic groups.No one claims superior and wiser or cheated.We have evalasting peace which is a world treasure and ranked top 5 most peaceful nations in Africa and number 43 most peaceful country worldwide far ahead of UK and most European countries.This is your Nigerian lady who visited Ghana last month and how both of them saw the opposite of these two nations.You guys are evil and highly intolerant no wonder our leaders helped you sign the Aburi peace accord buh you animals still broke the accord to fight a civil tribal war which resulted in over 3 million deaths.Over here,the National Muslim Chief Imam even attends a church service.Boko haram,Fulanis herdsmen,bandits,kidnappers,ipob or whatever youth are making your poverty capital of the world (89 million extremely poor people worse than India) a hell.You still want to argue,you stupid slowpoke

Dear VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, SMELLY, VERY VERY BLACK, kpoff kpoff making - BOW LEGGED KENKE-GEISHA-SARDINE eating Ghananese,

I am so glad I am able to get under your skin to the extent that you promised to "IGNORE" my insults but ate your own words by INSULTING me. Your spirit must be really vexed or troubled and your brain must be a heap of rubbish to fight against your own principle. ANYWAYS, I asked you a question and I dare you to ask your parents, if they were old enough to know what happened in Ghana between 1968 -1973

NIGERIA SAVED GHANA FROM EXTINCTION, I mean suicidal hunger !!!!! grin----- afrifa and busia are grateful even in their graves, but a prodigal son like you will always insult your benefactor when you think you have come of age. The Nigeria you insult today ensured your father survived starvation - you surely do not value your parents hence you can insult Nigeria.

America fought a civil war, just like Nigeria, and that did not stop America from being the world leader today, 160 years later, so what is your point? Russia fought a bloody revolution, the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks, that does not make Ghana that has not fought a civil war better than the US or Russia.

Your distorted brains seeks to applaud irrelevances, like blog post of some "No name" Nigerian who - in earnest may be a Ghanaian in disguise, because social media is a level playing field for all manner of characters to shield their intentions. That comment may have been made by a PERPETUALLY aggrieved Ghananese like you who will forever be tormented that your little insignificant country is overshadowed in prominence by NIGERIA. I get that and I sympathize with you kenke eaters.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION - apart from speaking with one language, which is a very big deal to you - (even Bosnia with a history of genocide had a common national language, so I don't see the big deal with that) WHAT HAS GHANA DONE FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA?

Agreed, the warring parties in the Nigerian civil war came to Aburi to dialogue on the invitation of Gen. Ankrah. the reason we attended the meeting in Ghana is because of our common colonial heritage, both Anglophone countries which is closer geographically. Any country could have done that, even Sierra Leone. Apart from the adulterated wine ( that can be verified as OJUKWU smelt it, and being a son of the super rich Sir Louis Ojukwu, he knew that was some horrible liquor and he refused to drink it) and roasted fish that Ankrah served Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi, what else did he do? Did he commit even $1 to provide humanitarian aid to Biafra or Nigeria? Did Ankrah send even 1 Ghananese very black and dark bow-legged soldier to assist in peace keeping?? hell NO. Gowon and Ojukwu discussed and made an agreement, shook hands and left. WAS IT ANKRAH that made a decision for Gowon and Ojukwu to abide with ? HECK NO .... so ABURI lunatic, what is your point??

I will send you $500 through the Nairaland Admin IF YOU CAN VERIFY THAT GHANA HAS HELPED NIGERIA in ANYTHING LIKE WE HAVE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES for GHANA in the past, and if GHANA has ever been referred to as The GIANT OF AFRICA even by typographical error OR slip of tongue by ANY MORTAL of IMPORTANCE (living or dead) ?

until you can answer these questions, you can keep your rotten kenke-eating mouth shut, you descendant of smelly hippoppotamus women!
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

shorrop there, dont praise Otedola, Adenuga or Dangote... leave them alone, go look for your rotten kenke eating ghahanese to praise, yeye son of smelly hippoppotamus
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

shorrop there, dont praise Otedola, Adenuga or Dangote... leave them alone, go look for your rotten kenke eating ghahanese to praise, yeye son of smelly hippoppotamus

See this blockhead mumu grin

Illiterate grin grin

Come back again wen u pass ur bece English goat..!!! grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 8:36pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

See this blockhead mumu grin

Illiterate grin grin

Come back again wen u pass ur bece English goat..!!! grin

hahahahahahahahh I know you love calling yourselves Ghanaians, I do not call you that, so you dont one day think in your minds that you are Nigerians because, both ends with -ians. grin grin

I call you Ghananese so slight you and so shall it be you smelly kenke eater grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
i call on the mods to remove every one and anyone who talks trash against Nigeria on this site. This is Naira-Land, not Cedis-Land.

Yes, we can disagree among ourselves as Nigerians with the view of resolving issues just like democrats and republicans do in the US, but we should never allow anyone who talks against Nigeria be here, especially when they are not Nigerians

camfoot will never accept anyone to remain on their site if they disrespect La Republique du Cameroun ( I was given a life ban there for saying something so trivial, nothing comparable to what Ghanaians are doing here)

ghanaweb will not tolerate such too... so Nairaland mods, fish out anyone who insults Nigeria here and give them a life ban. Thanks!!!!
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

99℅ of Ghanian are useless and dumb and you fall into that category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

hahahahahahahahh I know you love calling yourselves Ghanaians, I do not call you that, so you dont one day think in your minds that you are Nigerians because, both ends with -ians. grin grin

I call you Ghananese so slight you and so shall it be you smelly kenke eater grin

Shut up and shove the mumu explanation up ur A.zz grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:
i call on the mods to remove every one and anyone who talks trash against Nigeria on this site. This is Naira-Land, not Cedis-Land.

Yes, we can disagree among ourselves as Nigerians with the view of resolving issues just like democrats and republicans do in the US, but we should never allow anyone who talks against Nigeria be here, especially when they are not Nigerians

camfoot will never accept anyone to remain on their site if they disrespect La Republique du Cameroun ( I was given a life ban there for saying something so trivial, nothing comparable to what Ghanaians are doing here)

ghanaweb will not tolerate such too... so Nairaland mods, fish out anyone who insults Nigeria here and give them a life ban. Thanks!!!!

See this mumu crying to mods like a baby grin grin grin bit.Ch get a grip of urself fight like a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
Allen02:
99℅ of Ghanian are useless and dumb and you fall into that category.

;Dwell inspite of my cartegory ur greasy Bald mother can’t stand a day without my d1.ck f00l... grin grin

I dey fu. ck her here blue black grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:
[/b]

Dear VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, SMELLY, VERY VERY BLACK, kpoff kpoff making - BOW LEGGED KENKE-GEISHA-SARDINE eating Ghananese,

I am so glad I am able to get under your skin to the extent that you promised to "IGNORE" my insults but ate your own words by INSULTING me. Your spirit must be really vexed or troubled and your brain must be a heap of rubbish to fight against your own principle. ANYWAYS, I asked you a question and I dare you to ask your parents, if they were old enough to know what happened in Ghana between 1968 -1973

NIGERIA SAVED GHANA FROM EXTINCTION, I mean suicidal hunger !!!!! grin----- afrifa and busia are grateful even in their graves, but a prodigal son like you will always insult your benefactor when you think you have come of age. The Nigeria you insult today ensured your father survived starvation - you surely do not value your parents hence you can insult Nigeria.

America fought a civil war, just like Nigeria, and that did not stop America from being the world leader today, 160 years later, so what is your point? Russia fought a bloody revolution, the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks, that does not make Ghana that has not fought a civil war better than the US or Russia.

Your distorted brains seeks to applaud irrelevances, like blog post of some "No name" Nigerian who - in earnest may be a Ghanaian in disguise, because social media is a level playing field for all manner of characters to shield their intentions. That comment may have been made by a PERPETUALLY aggrieved Ghananese like you who will forever be tormented that your little insignificant country is overshadowed in prominence by NIGERIA. I get that and I sympathize with you kenke eaters.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION - apart from speaking with one language, which is a very big deal to you - (even Bosnia with a history of genocide had a common national language, so I don't see the big deal with that) WHAT HAS GHANA DONE FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA?

Agreed, the warring parties in the Nigerian civil war came to Aburi to dialogue on the invitation of Gen. Ankrah. the reason we attended the meeting in Ghana is because of our common colonial heritage, both Anglophone countries which is closer geographically. Any country could have done that, even Sierra Leone. Apart from the adulterated wine ( that can be verified as OJUKWU smelt it, and being a son of the super rich Sir Louis Ojukwu, he knew that was some horrible liquor and he refused to drink it) and roasted fish that Ankrah served Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi, what else did he do? Did he commit even $1 to provide humanitarian aid to Biafra or Nigeria? Did Ankrah send even 1 Ghananese very black and dark bow-legged soldier to assist in peace keeping?? hell NO. Gowon and Ojukwu discussed and made an agreement, shook hands and left. WAS IT ANKRAH that made a decision for Gowon and Ojukwu to abide with ? HECK NO .... so ABURI lunatic, what is your point??

I will send you $500 through the Nairaland Admin IF YOU CAN VERIFY THAT GHANA HAS HELPED NIGERIA in ANYTHING LIKE WE HAVE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES for GHANA in the past, and if GHANA has ever been referred to as The GIANT OF AFRICA even by typographical error OR slip of tongue by ANY MORTAL of IMPORTANCE (living or dead) ?

until you can answer these questions, you can keep your rotten kenke-eating mouth shut, you descendant of smelly hippoppotamus women!
the fact that youre asking what Ghana has done for nigeria and africa makes you look stupid

grin grin grin

as Kenya
guinea
gabon
togo

nigeria today is not buying lands from the queen of england because of what ghana did in 1880
your slowpoke is not a country split into three because of what Ghana did and is still doing
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:
[/b]

the fact that youre asking what Ghana has done for nigeria and africa makes you look stupid

grin grin grin

as Kenya
guinea
gabon
togo

nigeria today is not buying lands from the queen of england because of what ghana did in 1880
your slowpoke is not a country split into three because of what Ghana did and is still doing
At a point Obasanjo wanted to abuse that privilege Ghana granted him and he was put in his place
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

See this mumu crying to mods like a baby grin grin grin bit.Ch get a grip of urself fight like a man.

oh grin son of hippoppotamus .... lmao... u don reach here, lol - u must have some alerts set on your phone to fish out nigeria on the web so u can comment, asswipe kenke eater grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 9:10pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Kenkey is better than eating nonsense gari

eew
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

grin grin grin grin grin

they are cry babies

what do you expect from lazy Zombies ?

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin

as Kenya
guinea
gabon
togo

At a point Obasanjo wanted to abuse that privilege Ghana granted him and he was put in his place

hahahahhaahha ghana stopped queen of england from selling lands to nigerians.... just as you fought Tucker Carlson on the issue that Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US, I am not expecting you to go down without a fight

stop writting out names, tell us what Ghana did in those countries u mentioned. grin selling kenke or exporting kpoff kpoff makers or stinking ashawo kobo kobo hippoppotamus looking baby elephants grin grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
Just30:
Kenkey is better than eating nonsense gari

eew

hahahahha sardine? geisha and ebah... ghana, you people are dullest of mortals grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

oh grin son of hippoppotamus .... lmao... u don reach here, lol - u must have some alerts set on your phone to fish out nigeria on the web so u can comment, asswipe kenke eater grin

E-pain am..!! grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

E-pain am..!! grin grin grin

oh yes, this pain is making me laugh like tomorrow no dey, o thou smelly charcoal kenke-geisha-sardine-kpoff kpoff eating ghananese grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin

as Kenya
guinea
gabon
togo

Why do you waste time replying that blockhead .??!
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

oh yes, this pain is making me laugh like tomorrow no dey, o thou smelly charcoal kenke-geisha-sardine-kpoff kpoff eating ghananese grin

Since ur so pained why don’t u take sniper or better still ...

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
Swanzi:

Why do you waste time replying that blockhead .??!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

fortunate for him, i had much time today
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 11:02pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

hahahahha sardine? geisha and ebah... ghana, you people are dullest of mortals grin
the best foods you can ever have in your lifetime grin grin grin grin

i cant believe you guys still eat that rice
rice that is used to feed chicken
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 11:06pm On May 24, 2019
ogbonti:

hahahahhaahha ghana stopped queen of england from selling lands to nigerians.... just as you fought Tucker Carlson on the issue that Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US, I am not expecting you to go down without a fight

stop writting out names, tell us what Ghana did in those countries u mentioned. grin selling kenke or exporting kpoff kpoff makers or stinking ashawo kobo kobo hippoppotamus looking baby elephants grin grin grin grin
just go ask them

all this rant you're throwing around wont make your country better

The Queen appropriated all lands in Nigeria to herself as a property of the crown

It had to take Ghana to get that back for you else all of Nigeria will be slaves in their own country up to today, owning no land.

grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 4:05am On May 25, 2019
Just30:
just go ask them

all this rant you're throwing around wont make your country better

The Queen appropriated all lands in Nigeria to herself as a property of the crown

It had to take Ghana to get that back for you else all of Nigeria will be slaves in their own country up to today, owning no land.

grin grin grin

No substance, no information to work with, no time frame your claim occured.... rubbish

GHANA AS A NATION WAS ALMOST EXTINCT FROM 1968 TO 1973, that was when Gowon.saved tour fathers.... FACT!

TELL ME WHEN THIS YOUR CLAIM HAPPENED you bastard son of a smelly hippopotamus.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 4:06am On May 25, 2019
Just30:
the best foods you can ever have in your lifetime grin grin grin grin

i cant believe you guys still eat that rice
rice that is used to feed chicken

Answer my question prodigal son, what has your useless country GHANA done for humanity, for NIGERIA or Africa grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 4:11am On May 25, 2019
Swanzi:

Since ur so pained why don’t u take sniper or better still ...

That rope is for your hippopotamus mothers and wives grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

That rope is for your hippopotamus mothers and wives grin

grin grin grin

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 7:42am On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

Answer my question prodigal son, what has your useless country GHANA done for humanity, for NIGERIA or Africa grin
go and ask ZIK and Obasanjo they will tell you your country history

dumb dumb grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.