Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (66661 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

AND HERE THE BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY HIPPOPPOTAMUS WOMAN CAN NOT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OR IMPORTANCE OF HIS OWN USELESS COUNTRY GHANA, BUT RATHER he is OBSESSED WITH WHO RULES NIGERIA, the great country that gives him and his forefathers headache and heart ache since 200 BC grin

In answering your question, Goodluck Jonathan ruled Nigeria for 6 years as president, and Goodluck is from my geo-political zone so what is your point? WHILE useless Ghananese people were waiting for Nigeria to erupt, he took the path of honor and made the greatest political speech in African history -

"My ambition is not worth the life or blood of any Nigerian" - great statesman, and he handed over when he lost.... please allow your rubbished brain to learn that this same Goodluck defeated Buhari in 2011- so its not like He was not successful against him in the past - so what is your point grin

NOW TO MY QUESTION

O thou civilized Ghananese, how come Ghana citizens kill children over fowl, I mean chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be me talk am, na your former president RAWLINGS talk am grin

Bla bla bla bla bla

Epain am grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

AND HERE THE BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY HIPPOPPOTAMUS WOMAN CAN NOT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OR IMPORTANCE OF HIS OWN USELESS COUNTRY GHANA, BUT RATHER he is OBSESSED WITH WHO RULES NIGERIA, the great country that gives him and his forefathers headache and heart ache since 200 BC grin

In answering your question, Goodluck Jonathan ruled Nigeria for 6 years as president, and Goodluck is from my geo-political zone so what is your point? WHILE useless Ghananese people were waiting for Nigeria to erupt, he took the path of honor and made the greatest political speech in African history -

"My ambition is not worth the life or blood of any Nigerian" - great statesman, and he handed over when he lost.... please allow your rubbished brain to learn that this same Goodluck defeated Buhari in 2011- so its not like He was not successful against him in the past - so what is your point grin

NOW TO MY QUESTION

O thou civilized Ghananese, how come Ghana citizens kill children over fowl, I mean chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be me talk am, na your former president RAWLINGS talk am grin

This thing I talk pain u wella grin
Nigeria is great my A.zz grin country with a certificateless president kikikikikiki can never happen to a great country Ghana.

Now back to ma question bini boy.why is ur mother and indeed all ur five sisters practicing
ash*wo in italy. grin

NB MY SLAVE I WANT A LENGTHY ONE ESP ABOUT UR MOTHERS SMELLING KPEKUS.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

This thing I talk pain u wella grin
Nigeria is great my A.zz grin country with a certificateless president kikikikikiki can never happen to a great country Ghana.

Now back to ma question bini boy.why is ur mother and indeed all ur five sisters practicing
ash*wo in italy. grin

NB MY SLAVE I WANT A LENGTHY ONE ESP ABOUT UR MOTHERS SMELLING KPEKUS.

Hahahahaaa, the Internet is really a level playing field for ignoramus from everywhere in the world.

Let me tell you how you were born. grin i hate to do this, but i guess i have no other option than to educate you on secrets your mother kept away from you. grin A Nigerian bricklayer from Ogbomoso impregnated your smelly mother when she was busy prostituting at Owode, Seme. It is the Nigerian gene in you that keeps you glued to naira land, and you can't let go grin

Have you asked yourself why I call you the bastard son of a smelly hippopotamus mother.... I didn't want to explain it to the public, but your rascally behavior has made me. et it out, call your mother and ask her how you were born grin

You father paid to have sex with your mother with only one tin of titus sardine and one agege bread, that produced this scallywag running amok on nairaland.... grin

Nigerian prostitute fvck for dollars and go and see houses they built with it... your jaw will drop. Your Ghananese prostitute's fvck for bread and sardine, and big bottle of coke, that's why they all overweight and smell so horribly grin including your hippopotamus mother, who looks like bread soaked in cow urine

Keep it coming my breda, I am enjoying this.... lmao
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahahahaaa, the Internet is really a level playing field for ignoramus from everywhere in the world.

Let me tell you how you were born. grin i hate to do this, but i guess i have no other option than to educate you on secrets your mother kept away from you. grin A Nigerian bricklayer from Ogbomoso impregnated your smelly mother when she was busy prostituting at Owode, Seme. It is the Nigerian gene in you that keeps you glued to naira land, and you can't let go grin

Have you asked yourself why I call you the bastard son of a smelly hippopotamus mother.... I didn't want to explain it to the public, but your rascally behavior has made me. et it out, call your mother and ask her how you were born grin

You father paid to have sex with your mother with only one tin of titus sardine and one agege bread, that produced this scallywag running amok on nairaland.... grin

Nigerian prostitute fvck for dollars and go and see houses they built with it... your jaw will drop. Your Ghananese prostitute's fvck for bread and sardine, and big bottle of coke, that's why they all overweight and smell so horribly grin including your hippopotamus mother, who looks like bread soaked in cow urine

Keep it coming my breda, I am enjoying this.... lmao

Stale try harder

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Stale try harder

Craze harder grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by wizzzmike: 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

conjectures, bs... total bs

little dirty bastard son of a smeely hippoppotamus mother grin please kindly come down from your high horse and listen here what your former president JJ Rawlings said about your useless country and needless deaths caused by insecurity. In his own words, see how Ghananese kill themselves for nothing, to save your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrab7rWZXM

watch 6:50 to 7:10

"When Kokomba people decided to go to war with other ethnic groups, grabbing children and smashing their heads against trees, what caused it? from what we know it was some chicken affair - fowl ....... if people could engage in this level of violence over chicken, in effect what does mean? it means the temperature is not that stable - there is friction among the communities... lack of justice, hunger, bla bla bla and with just that little fowl issue, Ghanains smashed children heads against treesgrin"

please watch 1:15 to 3:00 on the video clip below, this is your former president, JJ Rawlings speaking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66niwrIfmsU

GHANA, THE USELESS COUNTRY HAVE CITIZENS KILL CHILDREN FOR CHICKEN

In Nigeria we fight for religion, tribal matters, money or political advantage, we dont kill people or children because of FOWL like Ghananese grin

You never see anything, I have your time and I am ready for you scallywags from charcoal black nation of rickets infested dwarf men with hippoppotamus smelly mothers! grin

lol very funny you think nairaland CNN or what? so whatever your saying about Ghana you won't gain shit dude

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Craze harder grin

My Dog come again..
U got to be the weakest Nigerian I’ve met grin
Such wack punchlines...

“Ur smelly hippopotamus women.. cow urine”
Bla bla grin grin

My slave and dog come back again..

NB AS USUAL YOU KNOW I WANT UR MOTHERS SMEELING KPEKUS AND ALSO
ABOUT THE PART UR FATHER VIOLENTLY AND
ANALLY DRILLED UR MOTHER.
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:32pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol very funny you think nairaland CNN or what? so whatever your saying about Ghana you won't gain shit dude

I am just enjoying myself bashing Ghana.. grin

But while doing so, I am rolling out cold hard facts, and facts are terrible things to contend with when your only defense is insult. grin.. the Ghahanese here Wana keep it coming, and I have 10 years to do this, before I fizzle out... if the feud stays that long. I was banned from Camfoot for a more terrible situation than this as I took on a whole forum. That's almost 100 people, so the Ghananese I am dealing with here are not up to 10, so it's easy grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:40pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Swanzi post=78749299]

My Dog come again..
Such wack punchlines...

Bla bla grin grin

ANALLY DRILLED UR

K
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by wizzzmike: 10:40pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

I am just enjoying myself bashing Ghana.. grin

But while doing so, I am rolling out cold hard facts, and facts are terrible things to contend with when your only defense is insult. grin.. the Ghahanese here Wana keep it coming, and I have 10 years to do this, before I fizzle out... if the feud stays that long. I was banned from Camfoot for a more terrible situation than this as I took on a whole forum. That's almost 100 people, so the Ghananese I am dealing with here are not up to 10, so it's easy grin

lol dude I'm Ghanaian and I've been reading what write about Ghana it's funny you don't know nothing about us. I know Nigeria and nigerians very well and since obsession is sickness I don't waste my time arguing sick people
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol dude I'm Ghanaian and I've been reading what write about Ghana it's funny you don't know nothing about us. I know Nigeria and nigerians very well and since obsession is sickness I don't waste my time arguing sick people

Go kill yourself bloody asswipe!
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by wizzzmike: 10:43pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Go kill yourself bloody asswipe!

e pain am shit lol kikikikikkikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

My Dog come again..
Such wack punchlines...

Bla bla grin grin

ANALLY DRILLED UR MOTHER.

How else do we know you are ghananese if you don't talk about graphical sex orgies.... grin about how kwasia fccked Abena, when Kweku her husband went to work.. that's all you people talk about on ghanaweb, and you are so glad to talk about sex here because your pervert brain knows nothing else... grin you cannot confront facts, you try so hard to insult your little Ghana's way to prominence...

However, it is also pertinent to note that your smelly hippopotamus mother produced you thru prostitution at seme, and the payment for that sex leading to your conception is one agege bread and a tin of sardine and a bottle of coke by the ogbomoso bricklayer.... isn't that awesome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 10:47pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

Awww I am so pained, I want more of this sweet pain.... haha a haha. Bring it on, hmmmm your mama toto is smelling all over nairaland, chai.... the stench is awful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

Kikikiki the guy fool rough grin grin

He’s taking on Ghanaians on a Nigerian
Forum but still thinks he’s disadvantaged grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by wizzzmike: 10:57pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Kikikiki the guy fool rough grin grin

He’s taking on Ghanaians on a Nigerian
Forum but still thinks he’s disadvantaged grin

lol masa you know say dem be stupid blockheaded ppl. dem think say make up be beauty and their ugly bitches take over ashawo business for here. make u no waste your time those illustrates. dem dey envy us ruff lol

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by wizzzmike: 11:04pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Awww I am so pained, I want more of this sweet pain.... haha a haha. Bring it on, hmmmm your mama toto is smelling all over nairaland, chai.... the stench is awful grin

lol smh I don't argue with blockheaded illustrate. you have nothing to say now attacking my mother. thank God I've a mother who has a husband my father

I guess you're those dudes from the baby factories oh what petty

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:11pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol smh I don't argue with blockheaded illustrate. you have nothing to say now attacking my mother. thank God I've a others who has a husband my father

I guess you're those dudes from the baby factories oh what petty

You people started the insults... so I am just following you grin when I was asking coherent questions like what has Ghana done to deserve being called a giant, you resorted to insults instead of making it a healthy debate. grin

U think insult's faze me, lai lai...I am a confirmed Warri boy, insults embolden me, I grew up drinking garri with insults, it can never make me angry... na u go taya, go ask in warri, when we greet people, we insult them ... your fada.... talkless of who i wanna irritate..so u see, u got the wrong customer here, you bastard son of a smelly Ghana hippopotamus woman, your fada! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:12pm On May 26, 2019
eyaaa, see painment grin grin grin sifia painment grin brain dead shitnigerians, with redundant brains grin grin grin grin when will the fools called nigerians have sense? grin na wao cool you foolsih nigerians should bury your ugly heads in shame grin a nation of 202 million apes epend on less than 3,000 MW of electricity grin most of their leaders are in cults, so they hate light grin grin grin grin

poverty capital of the world, where ritualists, crimininals, terrorists, armed robbers, pr0stitutes, diseases, boko haram,fulani herdsmen rule grin

undisputed champions of poverty grin thunder fire your poverty mouth grin does poverty make you stvpid as well? grin

your poverty is customised grin wasted sperm grin Your MUMU neva do? grin grin grin I have never seen people who love poverty like nigerians grin look at this full-grown fool acting like a mumu grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

It is not Ghana's fault that you nigerians chose to die in poverty,huh? grin fvck you, fvck your sh1thole zoo country grin

nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141025_Burnt_Corpse__jpg9845e6d5a1944077c29b4a612eb67baf

[s]
ogbonti:

little dirty m charcoal black nation of rickets infested dwarf men with hippoppotamus smelly mothers!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol masa you know say dem be stupid blockheaded ppl. dem think say make up be beauty and their ugly bitches take over ashawo business for here. make u no waste your time those illustrates. dem dey envy us ruff lol

Bruv atell u..
This particular goat is from edo the home of all ash*wos in Ghana n beyond. grin grin
Look at all the trash he pasted up there I think he’s Mentally challenged forgive him grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:19pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
eyaaa, see painment grin grin grin sifia painment grin brain dead shitnigerians, with redundant brains grin grin grin grin when will the fools called nigerians have sense? grin na wao cool you foolsih nigerians should bury your ugly heads in shame grin a nation of 202 million apes epend on less than 3,000 MW of electricity grin most of their leaders are in cults, so they hate light grin grin grin grin

poverty capital of the world, where ritualists, crimininals, terrorists, armed robbers, pr0stitutes, diseases, boko haram,fulani herdsmen rule grin

undisputed champions of poverty grin thunder fire your poverty mouth grin does poverty make you stvpid as well? grin

your poverty is customised grin wasted sperm grin Your MUMU neva do? grin grin grin I have never seen people who love poverty like nigerians grin look at this full-grown fool acting like a mumu grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

It is not Ghana's fault that you nigerians chose to die in poverty,huh? grin fvck you, fvck your sh1thole zoo country grin

nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141025_Burnt_Corpse__jpg9845e6d5a1944077c29b4a612eb67baf

[s][/s]

And all the emojis is multiplied to conceal your anger..lmao.. agreed, I am the one so pained, why are you who is so happy over typing incoherent phrases... Sifia pains is spotted by what you type, not what you wish on others grin lol
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:22pm On May 26, 2019
you are stil talking trash while your ape-looking ashewo womena are being sold as sex slaves in Mali for 210,000 miserable naira. that cannot even feed my dog in a day grin grin grin walahi, a goat has more value than a nigerian grin grin grin

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by damiloladuke: 8:23pm
The plights of some Nigerian girls sold as as sex slaves in Mali have been brought up to the notice of the ECOWAS parliament by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP.

NAPTIP Director-General, Julie Okah-Donli, while speaking at a presentation to members of the ECOWAS Parliament. revealed that Nigerian girls were being sold for between N210,000 and N240,000 to work as prostitutes, Vanguard reports.

NAPTIP is seeking an agreement between Nigeria and neighbouring West African countries to end the practice of Nigerian girls being used as sex slaves in Mali.

Presenting the report of the fact-finding mission to Mali, Okah-Donli said that after being sold, the girls were made to pay back between N1.08 million and N1.2 million, usually within eight months, to their madams.
She said:

“There are more than one million Nigerians residing in Mali. About 20,000 of these Nigerians are girls believed to be victims of trafficking and the number increases by 50 per day.

“Many victims are deceived to leave their livelihoods in Nigeria for greener pastures in ‘Mali”

“Some of the victims are abducted from Nigeria, including those that arrive in school uniforms.”
“On arrival at the border town between Burkina Faso and Mali, many of the girls are sold off for CFA 350,000 to 400,000; their new owners then make them pay back about CFA 1.6 million to CFA 2 million with one CFA being 0.6 Naira,” she said.

Okah-Donli said that as part of efforts to curb the trend, the agency recommended among other things, that Nigeria should develop a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin Republic, Guinea and Senegal.

Okah-Donli said,

“There is need for comprehensive sensitisation of rescued victims before repatriation and a comprehensive blueprint worked out for tracing, empowerment and rehabilitation of victims”.

[s]
ogbonti:

NOW TO MY QUESTION

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:30pm On May 26, 2019
expired sh1thole grin see the uselessness of nigeria grin caling it a sh1thole is even describing it mildly grin grin the fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin grin grin fvck what is left of nigeria grin nigeria is a scam grin grin grin

ignorant dumb fool grin grin enjoy your next level of suffering grin grin grin nigerians are perishing in poverty grin

[s]
ogbonti:

And all the emojis is multiplied to conceal your anger..lmao.. agreed, I am the one so pained, why are you who is so happy over typing incoherent phrases... Sifia pains is spotted by what you type, not what you wish on others lol
[/s]

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:32pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
you are stil talking trash while your ape-looking ashewo womena are being sold as sex slaves in Mali for 210,000 miserable naira. that cannot even feed my dog in a day grin grin grin walahi, a goat has more value than a nigerian grin grin grin

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by damiloladuke: 8:23pm
The plights of some Nigerian girls sold as as sex slaves in Mali have been brought up to the notice of the ECOWAS parliament by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP.

NAPTIP Director-General, Julie Okah-Donli, while speaking at a presentation to members of the ECOWAS Parliament. revealed that Nigerian girls were being sold for between N210,000 and N240,000 to work as prostitutes, Vanguard reports.

NAPTIP is seeking an agreement between Nigeria and neighbouring West African countries to end the practice of Nigerian girls being used as sex slaves in Mali.

Presenting the report of the fact-finding mission to Mali, Okah-Donli said that after being sold, the girls were made to pay back between N1.08 million and N1.2 million, usually within eight months, to their madams.
She said:

“There are more than one million Nigerians residing in Mali. About 20,000 of these Nigerians are girls believed to be victims of trafficking and the number increases by 50 per day.

“Many victims are deceived to leave their livelihoods in Nigeria for greener pastures in ‘Mali”

“Some of the victims are abducted from Nigeria, including those that arrive in school uniforms.”
“On arrival at the border town between Burkina Faso and Mali, many of the girls are sold off for CFA 350,000 to 400,000; their new owners then make them pay back about CFA 1.6 million to CFA 2 million with one CFA being 0.6 Naira,” she said.

Okah-Donli said that as part of efforts to curb the trend, the agency recommended among other things, that Nigeria should develop a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin Republic, Guinea and Senegal.

Okah-Donli said,

“There is need for comprehensive sensitisation of rescued victims before repatriation and a comprehensive blueprint worked out for tracing, empowerment and rehabilitation of victims”.

[s][/s]

Cool, these are adults, they made a choice and they will live by it, HOWEVER

In Ghana, children - the most vulnerable of humans are mainly the prostitute's because the over weight sumo wrestlers hippopotamus look alike women are only with good for bread and sardine for sex so they prostitute their children... FACT, please read below

https://www.spiegel.de/international/globalsocieties/child-prostitution-in-ghana-hell-on-earth-a-1262055.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:35pm On May 26, 2019
fuckeduppedness grin I don full ground grin grin grin the terrorist sh1thead can bark, it cant bite grin grin grin roforoforoforoforofo grin dam boroba grin bleached albino grin grin omo naija generator republic grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:36pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
expired sh1thole grin see the uselessness of nigeria grin caling it a sh1thole is even describing it mildly grin grin the fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin grin grin fvck what is left of nigeria grin nigeria is a scam grin grin grin

ignorant dumb fool grin grin enjoy your next level of suffering grin grin grin nigerians are perishing in poverty grin

[s][/s]

And you love the smell from the shit hole so much u cannot remove your nose from it, from nairaland.. so my breda, u love shit so much, grin. U love inhaling Nigerian shit alot grin that's why u will forever pack my shit on nairaland

Onyeburu, shit packer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:40pm On May 26, 2019
shut up grin you nigerians are pathetic grin very pathetic grin i weep for your collective stvpidity grin someone in your dustbin country drank gutter water to celebrate the "election victory" of a clueless, illiterate, certicifateless cattle rearer who has tuned your zoo into Fulani Republic of nigeria grin grin grin small sense una no get grin grin grin go sit down grin stvpidity if the father of poverty grin

[s]
ogbonti:

Cool, these are adults, they made a choice and they will live by it, HOWEVER

In Ghana, children - the most vulnerable of humans are mainly the prostitute's because the over weight sumo wrestlers hippopotamus look alike women are only with good for bread and sardine for sex so they prostitute their children... FACT, please read below

https://www.spiegel.de/international/globalsocieties/child-prostitution-in-ghana-hell-on-earth-a-1262055.html
[/s]
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:45pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
shut up grin you nigerians are pathetic grin very pathetic grin i weep for your collective stvpidity grin someone in your dustbin country drank gutter water to celebrate the "election victory" of a clueless, illiterate, certicifateless cattle rearer who has tuned your zoo into Fulani Republic of nigeria grin grin grin small sense una no get grin grin grin go sit down grin stvpidity if the father of poverty grin

[s][/s]

And JJ Rawlings confirmed that you Ghanaians slammed the head of children against trees, killed them because of Fowl. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 11:47pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s][/s]

And JJ Rawlings confirmed that you Ghananese slammed the head of children against trees, killed them because of Fowl. grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 11:57pm On May 26, 2019
Whe did Rawlings say that? You are talking about history? You should be more interested in what is happening today, fool grin Nigeria, your Nigeria, is sinking faster and faster grin that should worry you greatly grin 200 million fools fast disappearing into oblivion grin grin grin RIP nigeria cheesy cool
ogbonti:

And JJ Rawlings confirmed that you Ghananese slammed the head of children against trees, killed them because of Fowl. grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
PetroDollax:

Whe did Rawlings say that? You are talking about history? You should be more interested in what is happening today, fool grin Nigeria, your Nigeria, is sinking faster and faster grin that should worry you greatly grin 200 million fools fast disappearing into oblivion grin grin grin RIP nigeria cheesy cool

Petrodollax abeg take it easy on the guy oo
Someone’s papa be dat oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Nobody: 10:54am On May 27, 2019
ogbonti:

You people started the insults... so I am just following you grin when I was asking coherent questions like what has Ghana done to deserve being called a giant, you resorted to insults instead of making it a healthy debate. grin

U think insult's faze me, lai lai...I am a confirmed Warri boy, insults embolden me, I grew up drinking garri with insults, it can never make me angry... na u go taya, go ask in warri, when we greet people, we insult them ... your fada.... talkless of who i wanna irritate..so u see, u got the wrong customer here, you bastard son of a smelly Ghana hippopotamus woman, your fada! grin
The guy no know say warriors dey do competition for wording.
I thank God for making me a Deltan Sha. Over here in PH, most peoole are looking for things to hurt me with but they can't find any because we don insult ourselves tire from childhood.

Tell me a negative word and I will refurbish it to cook your own bad food and see who will cry first...That's what Delta State made me understood, never allow words to pierce through you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.