Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (66663 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 7:45am On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

No substance, no information to work with, no time frame your claim occured.... rubbish

GHANA AS A NATION WAS ALMOST EXTINCT FROM 1968 TO 1973, that was when Gowon.saved tour fathers.... FACT!

TELL ME WHEN THIS YOUR CLAIM HAPPENED you bastard son of a smelly hippopotamus.
see this poor boy oo

Ghana saved itself out of it own ingenuity from collapse

you have a country today thanks to Ghana benevolence
even your senators say thanks for that
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 7:52am On May 25, 2019
Just30:
go and ask ZIK and Obasanjo they will tell you your country history

dumb dumb grin grin

OK it is unfair for an ocean to complain a river did not support it. Nigeria is the ocean and Ghana is the small dirty pond or river in this analogy

So let me try to be fair with my question:

Since you "DWARFED" smelly kenke eaters want to be a giant nation like Nigeria by all means, tell me like Nigeria did for Somalia and Liberia, WHAT HAS GHANA done for any distressed small African nation since you were born from tour hippoppotamus smelly women grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by chrisagyei: 11:04am On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:
[/b]

Dear VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, SMELLY, VERY VERY BLACK, kpoff kpoff making - BOW LEGGED KENKE-GEISHA-SARDINE eating Ghananese,

I am so glad I am able to get under your skin to the extent that you promised to "IGNORE" my insults but ate your own words by INSULTING me. Your spirit must be really vexed or troubled and your brain must be a heap of rubbish to fight against your own principle. ANYWAYS, I asked you a question and I dare you to ask your parents, if they were old enough to know what happened in Ghana between 1968 -1973

NIGERIA SAVED GHANA FROM EXTINCTION, I mean suicidal hunger !!!!! grin----- afrifa and busia are grateful even in their graves, but a prodigal son like you will always insult your benefactor when you think you have come of age. The Nigeria you insult today ensured your father survived starvation - you surely do not value your parents hence you can insult Nigeria.

America fought a civil war, just like Nigeria, and that did not stop America from being the world leader today, 160 years later, so what is your point? Russia fought a bloody revolution, the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks, that does not make Ghana that has not fought a civil war better than the US or Russia.

Your distorted brains seeks to applaud irrelevances, like blog post of some "No name" Nigerian who - in earnest may be a Ghanaian in disguise, because social media is a level playing field for all manner of characters to shield their intentions. That comment may have been made by a PERPETUALLY aggrieved Ghananese like you who will forever be tormented that your little insignificant country is overshadowed in prominence by NIGERIA. I get that and I sympathize with you kenke eaters.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION - apart from speaking with one language, which is a very big deal to you - (even Bosnia with a history of genocide had a common national language, so I don't see the big deal with that) WHAT HAS GHANA DONE FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA?

Agreed, the warring parties in the Nigerian civil war came to Aburi to dialogue on the invitation of Gen. Ankrah. the reason we attended the meeting in Ghana is because of our common colonial heritage, both Anglophone countries which is closer geographically. Any country could have done that, even Sierra Leone. Apart from the adulterated wine ( that can be verified as OJUKWU smelt it, and being a son of the super rich Sir Louis Ojukwu, he knew that was some horrible liquor and he refused to drink it) and roasted fish that Ankrah served Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi, what else did he do? Did he commit even $1 to provide humanitarian aid to Biafra or Nigeria? Did Ankrah send even 1 Ghananese very black and dark bow-legged soldier to assist in peace keeping?? hell NO. Gowon and Ojukwu discussed and made an agreement, shook hands and left. WAS IT ANKRAH that made a decision for Gowon and Ojukwu to abide with ? HECK NO .... so ABURI lunatic, what is your point??

I will send you $500 through the Nairaland Admin IF YOU CAN VERIFY THAT GHANA HAS HELPED NIGERIA in ANYTHING LIKE WE HAVE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES for GHANA in the past, and if GHANA has ever been referred to as The GIANT OF AFRICA even by typographical error OR slip of tongue by ANY MORTAL of IMPORTANCE (living or dead) ?

until you can answer these questions, you can keep your rotten kenke-eating mouth shut, you descendant of smelly hippoppotamus women!
hahaha,this goat zoogerian idiot poverty capital of the world,Boko haram,Niger delta afonja stupid bandit,Fulani herdsman Nigerian is talking when Ghana is talking.Idiot.If you could had a fraction of peace and stability Ghana had in your entire miserable failed country,you would have celebrated your whole miserable life.I see you don't know your history in 1969,This Busia you claim you fed deported over 200,000 Nigerians. Go and read https://www.eaumf.org/ejm-blog/2017/11/18/november-18-1969-kofi-busias-government-announces-the-aliens-compliance-order
And you claim USA fought a civil war.The southern states fought to protest against Abraham Lincoln's slave trade abolishment buh you stupid pupil fought a tribal civil war because your stupid coward igbos wanted out and mind you over 3 million animals(nigerians)died and you never found peace and progress afterwards even after your cursed oil discovery.America after the civil war became the world power,Nigeria after the civil tribal war became the poverty capital of the world and the mist divided nation on earth.God curse you for comparing your shitthole country to America.And Now Russia had a revolution.Your zoo never had a revolution and your illiterate military and political leaders have continuously raped and stolen everything in your zoo and they are still doing it.Go and check where all your generals were trained,Obasanjo and the rest.Even your just suspended chief justice schooled all his life in Ghana from DHS to universities.All your leaders schooled in Ghana.Even Mugabe schooled in Ghana.Currently,over 70,000 Nigerians are schooling in Ghana.Azikiwe your freedom fighter started life in Ghana.In the 60s and 70s you were killing each other in a tribal war.Go and checked the millions of Liberian and Sierra Leone refugees in Ghana during their civil war.There's a whole town called Liberia camp and bujumbura camp in Ghana where your Nigerian brothers have used as their camp on Ghana now.Over 4 million Nigerians roaming the streets of Ghana now selling phone chargers,recharge cards,second hand cloth sellers and Yahoo scammers.Go and check who sent his army to. DR.Congo to protect Patrick Lulumba against the West.Go and read on Nkrumah who was voted the greatest African ahead of Mandela by the BBC.How Ghana was the only country who still had thousands of soldiers in Rwanda during the genocide when the whole world and UN redrew their army and peace keepers.Ghanaians soldiers in Lebanon helping the Lebanese,how Nkrumah was made the vice president of Guinea,how Ghana donated 10 million pounds to Guinea,how Nkrumah was the leader of African independence and Ghana leading the Pan African status.How Nkrumah helped founded the OAU and CAF,how Mandela visited Nkrumah in the 60s for support when he was in exile.How Ghana helped South Africa that every South African respects Ghana and know Ghana because of Dr.Kwame Nkrumah.How we helped Cote D'Ivoire by receiving their refugees in their civil war.How Nana Akufo Addo is the one who brought peace to Togo by leading the peaceful transmission,how Ghana is referred to as the Black Star of Africa.How we represent hope and progress and being the poster boy of West Africa and Africa.Go and read you idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
burnt charcoal ugly looking like the the nigerian women in the photos below?

fuckeuppedness the fugliest people on earth are from that shithole called nigeria. they are ugly outside and inside grin funk of fugliness grin vast majority of their poverty wracked women have bleached grin grin grin by the way, what is wrong with being dark? grin these nigerian fools and their inferiority complex grin everything white is good, everything dark or black is bad grin no wonder their shitty country is in the dustbin grin

welcome to shitnigeria, the poverty and stvpidity capital of the world cool

[s]
Charelsz:
how dose it change the fact that Ghanaians are burnt charcoal ugly looking? Caused I'm not understanding
[/s]

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
such a pathetic foool. drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes, i bet

[s]
ogbonti:
[/b]

Dear VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, SMELLY, VERY VERY BLACK, kpoff kpoff making - BOW LEGGED KENKE-GEISHA-SARDINE eating Ghananese,

I am so glad I am able to get under your skin to the extent that you promised to "IGNORE" my insults but ate your own words by INSULTING me. Your spirit must be really vexed or troubled and your brain must be a heap of rubbish to fight against your own principle. ANYWAYS, I asked you a question and I dare you to ask your parents, if they were old enough to know what happened in Ghana between 1968 -1973

NIGERIA SAVED GHANA FROM EXTINCTION, I mean suicidal hunger !!!!! grin----- afrifa and busia are grateful even in their graves, but a prodigal son like you will always insult your benefactor when you think you have come of age. The Nigeria you insult today ensured your father survived starvation - you surely do not value your parents hence you can insult Nigeria.

America fought a civil war, just like Nigeria, and that did not stop America from being the world leader today, 160 years later, so what is your point? Russia fought a bloody revolution, the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks, that does not make Ghana that has not fought a civil war better than the US or Russia.

Your distorted brains seeks to applaud irrelevances, like blog post of some "No name" Nigerian who - in earnest may be a Ghanaian in disguise, because social media is a level playing field for all manner of characters to shield their intentions. That comment may have been made by a PERPETUALLY aggrieved Ghananese like you who will forever be tormented that your little insignificant country is overshadowed in prominence by NIGERIA. I get that and I sympathize with you kenke eaters.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION - apart from speaking with one language, which is a very big deal to you - (even Bosnia with a history of genocide had a common national language, so I don't see the big deal with that) WHAT HAS GHANA DONE FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA?

Agreed, the warring parties in the Nigerian civil war came to Aburi to dialogue on the invitation of Gen. Ankrah. the reason we attended the meeting in Ghana is because of our common colonial heritage, both Anglophone countries which is closer geographically. Any country could have done that, even Sierra Leone. Apart from the adulterated wine ( that can be verified as OJUKWU smelt it, and being a son of the super rich Sir Louis Ojukwu, he knew that was some horrible liquor and he refused to drink it) and roasted fish that Ankrah served Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi, what else did he do? Did he commit even $1 to provide humanitarian aid to Biafra or Nigeria? Did Ankrah send even 1 Ghananese very black and dark bow-legged soldier to assist in peace keeping?? hell NO. Gowon and Ojukwu discussed and made an agreement, shook hands and left. WAS IT ANKRAH that made a decision for Gowon and Ojukwu to abide with ? HECK NO .... so ABURI lunatic, what is your point??

I will send you $500 through the Nairaland Admin IF YOU CAN VERIFY THAT GHANA HAS HELPED NIGERIA in ANYTHING LIKE WE HAVE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES for GHANA in the past, and if GHANA has ever been referred to as The GIANT OF AFRICA even by typographical error OR slip of tongue by ANY MORTAL of IMPORTANCE (living or dead) ?

until you can answer these questions, you can keep your rotten kenke-eating mouth shut, you descendant of smelly hippoppotamus women!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
trash coming from a certified fool. you think everywhere is a jungle your country? the owners of this forum knows the basic rules of journalism, ediot. so long as Ghana or Ghanaians are being talked about, it is the right of every Ghanaian to respond to what is being said about his or her country. but you must be very stvpid to even think you can insult other countries and their citizens simply because you call this piece of crap nairaland. and why cant you nigerians talk about issues relating to nigeria and nigerians? you people should be ashamed of yourselves. a country on 201 million cannot generate topics among itself to talk about? every minute they will bring something from Ghana. let me tell you something. Ghanaians are not interested in anything concerning nigeria, so you nigerians should leave Ghanaians alone! NONSENSE

[s]
ogbonti:
i call on the mods to remove every one and anyone who talks trash against Nigeria on this site. This is Naira-Land, not Cedis-Land.

Yes, we can disagree among ourselves as Nigerians with the view of resolving issues just like democrats and republicans do in the US, but we should never allow anyone who talks against Nigeria be here, especially when they are not Nigerians

camfoot will never accept anyone to remain on their site if they disrespect La Republique du Cameroun ( I was given a life ban there for saying something so trivial, nothing comparable to what Ghanaians are doing here)

ghanaweb will not tolerate such too... so Nairaland mods, fish out anyone who insults Nigeria here and give them a life ban. Thanks!!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 12:54pm On May 25, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,this goat zoogerian idiot poverty capital of the world,Boko haram,Niger delta afonja stupid bandit,Fulani herdsman Nigerian is talking when Ghana is talking.Idiot.If you could had a fraction of peace and stability Ghana had in your entire miserable failed country,you would have celebrated your whole miserable life.I see you don't know your history in 1969,This Busia you claim you fed deported over 200,000 Nigerians. Go and read https://www.eaumf.org/ejm-blog/2017/11/18/november-18-1969-kofi-busias-government-announces-the-aliens-compliance-order
And you claim USA fought a civil war.The southern states fought to protest against Abraham Lincoln's slave trade abolishment buh you stupid pupil fought a tribal civil war because your stupid coward igbos wanted out and mind you over 3 million animals(nigerians)died and you never found peace and progress afterwards even after your cursed oil discovery.America after the civil war became the world power,Nigeria after the civil tribal war became the poverty capital of the world and the mist divided nation on earth.God curse you for comparing your shitthole country to America.And Now Russia had a revolution.Your zoo never had a revolution and your illiterate military and political leaders have continuously raped and stolen everything in your zoo and they are still doing it.Go and check where all your generals were trained,Obasanjo and the rest.Even your just suspended chief justice schooled all his life in Ghana from DHS to universities.All your leaders schooled in Ghana.Even Mugabe schooled in Ghana.Currently,over 70,000 Nigerians are schooling in Ghana.Azikiwe your freedom fighter started life in Ghana.In the 60s and 70s you were killing each other in a tribal war.Go and checked the millions of Liberian and Sierra Leone refugees in Ghana during their civil war.There's a whole town called Liberia camp and bujumbura camp in Ghana where your Nigerian brothers have used as their camp on Ghana now.Over 4 million Nigerians roaming the streets of Ghana now selling phone chargers,recharge cards,second hand cloth sellers and Yahoo scammers.Go and check who sent his army to. DR.Congo to protect Patrick Lulumba against the West.Go and read on Nkrumah who was voted the greatest African ahead of Mandela by the BBC.How Ghana was the only country who still had thousands of soldiers in Rwanda during the genocide when the whole world and UN redrew their army and peace keepers.Ghanaians soldiers in Lebanon helping the Lebanese,how Nkrumah was made the vice president of Guinea,how Ghana donated 10 million pounds to Guinea,how Nkrumah was the leader of African independence and Ghana leading the Pan African status.How Nkrumah helped founded the OAU and CAF,how Mandela visited Nkrumah in the 60s for support when he was in exile.How Ghana helped South Africa that every South African respects Ghana and know Ghana because of Dr.Kwame Nkrumah.How we helped Cote D'Ivoire by receiving their refugees in their civil war.How Nana Akufo Addo is the one who brought peace to Togo by leading the peaceful transmission,how Ghana is referred to as the Black Star of Africa.How we represent hope and progress and being the poster boy of West Africa and Africa.Go and read you idiot

You are really so much in sifia pains grin seeing you jumping from one uncompleted sentence of insult to another and making needless typographical errors shows I have successfully penetrated your head and comfortably living rent free there....that's a lovely goal.. hahahahah, my Breda, I feel.so blessed being able to torment you so sweetly, lmao.

Well, since you have become so delirious and emotionally quaking, let me prolong your agony you son of a smelly hippopotamus ghahanese oversized overweight lump of
Rotten flesh Ghana woman grin

The military school in Teshi, Ghana that our leaders attended was a preparatory school for Sandhurst, and it was built by the colonial power Britain for Officers transitioning from the West African Frontier Force to the Armies of the colonies..how is that an achievement to post colonial Ghana? When it was established by our common slave master- the British? So when your slave master gives bread to you instead of your elder brother, does that qualify you to be a genius ? This applies to Achimota and other colonial institutions that you claim Mugabe and Co attended. You see how stupid you are? I am talking of achievements after independence, you are talking of colonial schools. Even your own son, the respected Kofi Annan, who presided over the UN as Secretary General and allowed the US to invade Iraq, (without concrete proof of WMD) said in Obasanjo's book lunch that Nigeria is Ghana''s big brother and Africa is grateful for Nigeria''s leadership in both regional and on the world stage. I guess he forgot Ghana exist when he said so...

Of all the conjectures you have thrown here, including ECOWAS peace keeping effort and OAU peace keeping efforts which you have managed to smuggle Ghana''s useless name on the hero''s chart, I ask humbly my dear vertically challenged breda, who is trying so hard to insult Ghana''s way to prominence on a Nigerian website grin

WHERE HAS IT BEEN STATED EVER, BY ANY MORTAL OF IMPORTANCE, LIVING OR DEAD, EITHER BY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR OR SLIP OF TONGUE. THAT your beloved GHANA IS THE "GIANT OF AFRICA?"

The Internet is your friend, Google and paste it here and I will forever hold my peace

You shameless prodigal son of kenke and geisha ancestry, narcissistic liliputan of very dark, charcoal black aflao dynasty of dwarfs and smelly hippopotamus women grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 1:03pm On May 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
trash coming from a certified fool. you think everywhere is a jungle your country? the owners of this forum knows the basic rules of journalism, ediot. so long as Ghana or Ghanaians are being talked about, it is the right of every Ghanaian to respond to what is being said about his or her country. but you must be very stvpid to even think you can insult other countries and their citizens simply because you call this piece of crap nairaland. and why cant you nigerians talk about issues relating to nigeria and nigerians? you people should be ashamed of yourselves. a country on 201 million cannot generate topics among itself to talk about? every minute they will bring something from Ghana. let me tell you something. Ghanaians are not interested in anything concerning nigeria, so you nigerians should leave Ghanaians alone! NONSENSE

[s][/s]

Sifialy pained Ghahanese spotted grin

Hahahahahhahah, my belle oooo, my head ooo grin chai, this torment dey sweet me for belle no be small

smelly Ghananese breda, kindly delete your account from this crap you called Nairaland, and go self-service yourself to death at Ghanaweb, where all they say there is sex sex sex! Bunch of kpoff kpoff eating perverts grin

Please, kindly revolt and leave Nairaland in protest if you will not die of boredom under 24 hours grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 1:06pm On May 25, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s][/s]

Sifia pains grin. Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 1:06pm On May 25, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s][/s]

Sifia..... pains grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 2:34pm On May 25, 2019
Fuckeduppedness severe painment for the Federal Republic of Fools grin people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin severe painment for the poverty capital of the world grin what can be more frustrating than a certificateless,lifeless,cow rearing president? Shitnigeria don pafuka, walahi grin 2.5 million barrels of oil is drilled in your cursed country, in addition to billions of scf of gas per day. Yet Nigeria is the certified poverty capital of the world grin the whole world is laughing at nigeria and nigerians grin Fuckeduppedness grin abeg I no fit laugh ooo grin

ogbonti:

Sifia..... pains grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fuckeduppedness severe painment for the Federal Republic of Fools grin people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin severe painment for the poverty capital of the world grin what can be more frustrating than a certificateless,lifeless,cow rearing president? Shitnigeria don pafuka, walahi grin 2.5 million barrels of oil is drilled in your cursed country, in addition to billions of scf of gas per day. Yet Nigeria is the certified poverty capital of the world grin the whole world is laughing at nigeria and nigerians grin Fuckeduppedness grin abeg I no fit laugh ooo grin

I am so much inside your head thou smelly copy cat, you have to copy my use multiple smiling emoji just to mask your near suicide state of mind.. grin.... the ant Ghana, whose citizens can't get over Nigeria being the GIANT OF AFRICA grin

Even your name PetroDollax indicates what you would have wished for Ghana, that is why u will forever be envious of Nigeria and die of sifia pains of envygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 2:48pm On May 25, 2019
Honestly, I do not blame you my breda (lol) I put the full blame on Gen. Yakubu Gowon. If he had allowed your parents to starve to death, grin your ungrateful self will not be utilizing your cursed fingers to type trash about the very country that is responsible for your existence today. So no problem, enjoy.... na Gowon cause wahala, no be you! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Hahahahaha nigayrians grin? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands! grin

6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria

And they breed unhinderesd, like pigs. grin grin grin The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is a primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria grin

[s]
ogbonti:

I am so much inside your head thou smelly copy cat, you have to copy my use multiple smiling emoji just to mask your near suicide state of mind.. grin.... the ant Ghana, whose citizens can't get over Nigeria beEven your name PetroDollax indicates what you would have wished for Ghana, that is why u will forever be envious of Nigeria and die of sifia pains of envygrin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Just30: 5:02pm On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

OK it is unfair for an ocean to complain a river did not support it. Nigeria is the ocean and Ghana is the small dirty pond or river in this analogy

So let me try to be fair with my question:

Since you "DWARFED" smelly kenke eaters want to be a giant nation like Nigeria by all means, tell me like Nigeria did for Somalia and Liberia, WHAT HAS GHANA done for any distressed small African nation since you were born from tour hippoppotamus smelly women grin
did you just say

like you did for Somalia ?

the UN is still waiting for your shame of a country to send the contingent of police ya promised to send

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

You are really so much in sifia pains grin seeing you jumping from one uncompleted sentence of insult to another and making needless typographical errors shows I have successfully penetrated your head and comfortably living rent free there....that's a lovely goal.. hahahahah, my Breda, I feel.so blessed being able to torment you so sweetly, lmao.

Well, since you have become so delirious and emotionally quaking, let me prolong your agony you son of a smelly hippopotamus ghahanese oversized overweight lump of
Rotten flesh Ghana woman grin

The military school in Teshi, Ghana that our leaders attended was a preparatory school for Sandhurst, and it was built by the colonial power Britain for Officers transitioning from the West African Frontier Force to the Armies of the colonies..how is that an achievement to post colonial Ghana? When it was established by our common slave master- the British? So when your slave master gives bread to you instead of your elder brother, does that qualify you to be a genius ? This applies to Achimota and other colonial institutions that you claim Mugabe and Co attended. You see how stupid you are? I am talking of achievements after independence, you are talking of colonial schools. Even your own son, the respected Kofi Annan, who presided over the UN as Secretary General and allowed the US to invade Iraq, (without concrete proof of WMD) said in Obasanjo's book lunch that Nigeria is Ghana''s big brother and Africa is grateful for Nigeria''s leadership in both regional and on the world stage. I guess he forgot Ghana exist when he said so...

Of all the conjectures you have thrown here, including ECOWAS peace keeping effort and OAU peace keeping efforts which you have managed to smuggle Ghana''s useless name on the hero''s chart, I ask humbly my dear vertically challenged breda, who is trying so hard to insult Ghana''s way to prominence on a Nigerian website grin

WHERE HAS IT BEEN STATED EVER, BY ANY MORTAL OF IMPORTANCE, LIVING OR DEAD, EITHER BY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR OR SLIP OF TONGUE. THAT your beloved GHANA IS THE "GIANT OF AFRICA?"

The Internet is your friend, Google and paste it here and I will forever hold my peace

You shameless prodigal son of kenke and geisha ancestry, narcissistic liliputan of very dark, charcoal black aflao dynasty of dwarfs and smelly hippopotamus women grin

Shut up ur stinking mouth you f00lish man grin

How dare u compare that useless Islamic Fulani Republic to Ghana u must be mad.

No wonder ur ruled by an octogenarian illiterate President grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
Just30:
did you just say

like you did for Somalia ?

the UN is still waiting for your shame of a country to send the contingent of police ya promised to send

grin grin grin

i can see you are in sifia pains grin - and I am still waiting for proof that GHANA IS A GIANT EVEN IN WEST AFRICA talkless of AFRICA grin

even small cape verde is a bigger and better country than Ghana in terms of prominence.... GHANA; ROTTEN FLESHED SMELLY HIPPOPPOTAMUS grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 7:36pm On May 25, 2019
Swanzi:

Buhari, the very handsome tall fulani general with beautiful daughters and sexy cute wife, can never be mentioned in the same sentence with your rubber -seed head dwarf, vert charcoal black ugly dare-devil looking president called Nana Akufo-Addo, who looks like a house boy in the committee of African heads of states - zero charisma

MAY I REMIND YOU GHANANESE - that your president in 1991, Flt Lt. JJ Rawlings attended the OAU summit in Abuja, hosted by IBB and almost stole the gold pen given to him to sign a document? he was the only one there wearing a military mechanic "overall" uniform - grin looking so odd because Ghana could not afford to by him a decent suit to attend a meeting as decent as the OAU summits of heads of states.... and he attempted to steal the gold pen until a Nigerian presidential aid asked him politely to return it. I guess u were not born then grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
Swanzi:

thank you, you see our president is uselss, we agree, but your parents were saved from extinction by my dear country... that makes you my slave as long as you live because without that food we feed your father with between 1968 to 1973, there will be no YOU today. grin

Afrifa and Busia are turning in their graves right now that your cursed fingers dare type insults against Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

Buhari, the very handsome tall fulani general with beautiful daughters and sexy cute wife, can never be mentioned in the same sentence with your rubber -seed head dwarf, vert charcoal black ugly dare-devil looking president called Nana Akufo-Addo, who looks like a house boy in the committee of African heads of states - zero charisma

MAY I REMIND YOU GHANANESE - that your president in 1991, Flt Lt. JJ Rawlings attended the OAU summit in Abuja, hosted by IBB and almost stole the gold pen given to him to sign a document? he was the only one there wearing a military mechanic "overall" uniform - grin looking so odd because Ghana could not afford to by him a decent suit to attend a meeting as decent as the OAU summits of heads of states.... and he attempted to steal the gold pen until a Nigerian presidential aid asked him politely to return it. I guess u were not born then grin

Hahaha you are indeed a big f00l..
My president is an Oxford trained lawyer and practically trains and nurtures lawyers please what does ur president do for living grin grin

Ur Islamic aboki Republic is the only country on earth where a certificateless gworo chewing cowherder is a recquisite for being a president. grin grin

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

thank you, you see our president is uselss, we agree, but your parents were saved from extinction by my dear country... that makes you my slave as long as you live because without that food we feed your father with between 1968 to 1973, there will be no YOU today. grin

Afrifa and Busia are turning in their graves right now that your cursed fingers dare type insults against Nigeria.

Mumu

Case closed grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 2:29am On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Mumu

Case closed grin grin

Oh no, the greatness of Nigeria is not tied to any lifeless individual. That's is where your smelly hippopotamus born self got it wrong. In Nigeria we criticize whatever is bad, we don't cover up nonsense. That is why Ghana can never be qualified to be half as great as Nigeria grin

Case closed? For where? Where u dey run go? case can never be closed breda grin I have your time even for 10 years, you bastard son of smelly oversized Ghananese woman grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 2:40am On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Hahaha you are indeed a big f00l..
My president is an Oxford trained lawyer and practically trains and nurtures lawyers please what does ur president do for living grin grin

Ur Islamic aboki Republic is the only country on earth where a certificateless gworo chewing cowherder is a recquisite for being a president. grin grin

And this was JJ Rawlings attempted stealing a gold pen in 1991 in Abuja? Even the Governor of the poorest state in Nigeria can buy your president and use him for sacrifice because he looks like a ram grin

Yes. Buhari is a civil war hero and a military General even your Ghananese geisha loving compatriots are fasting and praying fervently to have someone with half of his integrity rule over them, it's all over Ghanaweb! Lol.

However, acquiring degrees is never the prerequisite to becoming a great leader anywhere in the world, but common sense, patriotism and love for the leader, which Buhari has in abundance even though I disagree with some of his policies grin

HOWEVER, go to all the Ivy League institutions anywhere on planet earth, check it ... If you have one Ghana professor, I will bet my 2 testicles, there are at least 5 Nigerian professors there.. I said at least 5, not at most 5 grin

Na hatred for Naija go kill your head, bloody asswipe!
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Oh no, the greatness of Nigeria is not tied to any lifeless individual. That's is where your smelly hippopotamus born self got it wrong. In Nigeria we criticize whatever is bad, we don't cover up nonsense. That is why Ghana can never be qualified to be half as great as Nigeria grin

Case closed? For where? Where u dey run go? case can never be closed breda grin I have your time even for 10 years, you bastard son of smelly oversized Ghananese woman grin

See this mumu boy am just playing with na so
u take am World Cup na so ur paimnent reach grin

So after brooding breeding over my post for several days this is ur much awaited comeback grin

No be u talk say ur president is useless na me talk am?now u come they change mouth say he be charismatic kikikiki grin
Charismatic n useless on the same line u mumu no be small no wonder ur oppressed by the Hausa Fulani a second class citizen in ur fatherland ouch..!!!

No wonder non of ur forebeareres has never ruled nigeria and never will till thy kingdom come.

You bastard of an edo who.re no wonder ur sisters import Toto to the entire world yes
we know una.

And please don’t come back with that “hippotatamause and Rawlings bla bla is really
Getting stale.

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Problemkid1: 9:04am On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

And this was JJ Rawlings attempted stealing a gold pen in 1991 in Abuja? Even the Governor of the poorest state in Nigeria can buy your president and use him for sacrifice because he looks like a ram grin

Yes. Buhari is a civil war hero and a military General even your Ghananese geisha loving compatriots are fasting and praying fervently to have someone with half of his integrity rule over them, it's all over Ghanaweb! Lol.

However, acquiring degrees is never the prerequisite to becoming a great leader anywhere in the world, but common sense, patriotism and love for the leader, which Buhari has in abundance even though I disagree with some of his policies grin

HOWEVER, go to all the Ivy League institutions anywhere on planet earth, check it ... If you have one Ghana professor, I will bet my 2 testicles, there are at least 5 Nigerian professors there.. I said at least 5, not at most 5 grin

Na hatred for Naija go kill your head, bloody asswipe!
grin
Calm down bruh grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

See this mumu boy am just playing with na so
u take am World Cup na so ur paimnent reach grin

So after brooding breeding over my post for several days this is ur much awaited comeback grin

No be u talk say ur president is useless na me talk am?now u come they change mouth say he be charismatic kikikiki grin
Charismatic n useless on the same line u mumu no be small no wonder ur oppressed by the Hausa Fulani a second class citizen in ur fatherland ouch..!!!

No wonder non of ur forebeareres has never ruled nigeria and never will till thy kingdom come.

You bastard of an edo who.re no wonder ur sisters import Toto to the entire world yes
we know una.

And please don’t come back with that “hippotatamause and Rawlings bla bla is really
Getting stale.

Ha hahaha, I have succeeded in making you so insane grin omg I have waited for this opportunity to torment a Ghananese, who ever comes across my path and unfortunately, you... fell for it. grin See how anger and frustration is making you post unrelated issues in one response.. it shows you are surely on your way to the psychiatric hospital, and I have not even started with you yet... I have 10 years to fight you here, I am loving this!

Nothing will ever be stale about the inferiority complex plaguing you re tar ded sons of smelly Ghana hippopotamus women .....WHY because it is on going, never ending grin

Your Country takes, never helps another country in need.... that's a FACT

Even your citizens are an ungrateful bunch

In 1991, while Tony Yeboah and Abedi Pele were busy fighting themselves about supremacy, and who is better or more important, Nigerian Steve Keshi.... took Nii Ordatey Lamptey to Anderlecht of Belgium. Lamptey, could not even get a visa to travel to Europe from Ghana, Keshi had to bring him thru Lagos, got him in an airplane and took him to Belgium ensured he became an Anderlecht player, housed him, fed him during his trials at the club. While Yeboah and Abedi were fighting themselves, Keshi the Nigerian big boss was busy helping Lamptey.

Lamptey got into financial trouble because his greedy Ghananese self side tracked Keshi when he was about to be offered a deal. so as an accomplished illiterate, he signed away his life, and he got much less for his professional worth. Lamptey is still alive today and he confessed this in so many interviews on YouTube... so little dwarf breda, my next question to you is... (unfortunately, you never answer these pertinent questions, rather you try insulting your way to prominence ..lmao)

WHAT HAS ANY GHANANESE DONE FOR ANY NIGERIAN THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING, if not to hate and insult your betters grin

That same period, the pillar of Sports in Africa, MKO Abiola invited Asante Kotoko FC of Ghana to play in a match meant to honor Roger Milla of Cameroun in Lagos in late 1990 after his exploits at Italia 90 world cup. The match was between Stationery Super Stores of Lagos and Asante Kotoko. Kotoko received $100,000 from Abiola ... I mean 100k US dollars for coming. That was more than the club's 2 years budget as at then. MKO is a Nigerian, not a Ghananese grin

Once again, individually, WHAT SACRIFICE has any bastard GHANANESE done for a Nigerian that is worth mentioning?

YOU don't know who u are messing with here, I have Ghana''s useless history of parasitism on my fingertips and I will keep exposing you charcoal black dwarf animals here. Keep it coming, I am enjoying this feud, you bastard son of a hippopotamus smelly Ghananese woman! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by PetroDollax: 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
stop talking like a fool,huh? Ghana and nigeria are not mates,huh? nigeria is not qualified to polish Ghana's shoes,huh? grin grin grin look for your mates like afghanistan, south sudan, venezuela etc grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin grin the Fulani Republic of Nigeria grin nigeria don pafuka grin nigeria don wowo grin nigeria is finished grin nigerians are gnashing their teeth in perpertual painment grin grin grin if poverty does not get you, crass stvpidity will get you, or fulani herdsmen will slaughter you. or kidnappers will get you grin grin grin there are different kinds of kidnappers in that zoo grin grin grin the desperate ones who kidnap for a ransom of coke and gala grin the ones who kidnap for rituals grin grin those who kidnap to settle political scores grin chai, shitnigeria is a jungle eeh grin grin grin grin grin

if kidnappers no get you, boko haram or militants are waiting to finish you grin grin grin

what are you guys smoking in that nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
ogbonti:

Ha hahaha, I have succeeded in making you so insane grin omg I have waited for this opportunity to torment a Ghananese, who ever comes across my path and unfortunately, you... fell for it. grin See how anger and frustration is making you post unrelated issues in one response.. it shows you are surely on your way to the psychiatric hospital, and I have not even started with you yet... I have 10 years to fight you here, I am loving this!

Nothing will ever be stale about the inferiority complex plaguing you re tar ded sons of smelly Ghana hippopotamus women .....WHY because it is on going, never ending grin

In 1991, while Tony Yeboah and Abedi Pele were busy fighting themselves about supremacy, and who is better or more important, Nigerian Steve Keshi.... took Nii Ordatey Lamptey to Anderlecht of Belgium. Lamptey, could not even get a visa to travel to Europe from Ghana, Keshi had to bring him thru Lagos, got him in an airplane and took him to Belgium ensured he became an Anderlecht player, housed him, fed him during his trials at the club. While Yeboah and Abedi were fighting themselves, Keshi the Nigerian big boss was busy helping Lamptey.

Lamptey got ino financial trouble because his greedy Ghananese self side tracked Keshi when he was about to be offered a deal. so as an accomplished illiterate, he signed away his life, and he got much less for his professional worth. Lamptey is still alive today and he confessed this in so many interviews on YouTube... so little dwarf breda, my next question to you is... (unfortunately, you never answer these pertinent questions, rather you try insulting your way to prominence ..lmao)

WHAT HAS ANY GHANANESE DONE FOR ANY NIGERIAN THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING, if not to hate and insult your betters grin

That same period, the pillar of Sports in Africa, MKO Abiola invited Asante Kotoko FC of Ghana to play in a match meant to honor Roger Milla of Cameroun in Lagos in late 1990 after his exploits at Italia 90 world cup. The match was between Stationery Super Stores of Lagos and Asante Kotoko. Kotoko received $100,000 from Abiola ... I mean 100k US dollars for coming. That was more than the club's 2 years budget as at then. MKO is a Nigerian, not a Ghananese grin

Once again, individually, WHAT SACRIFICE has any bastard GHANANESE done for a Nigerian that is worth mentioning?

YOU don't know who u are messing with here, I have Ghana''s useless history of parasitism on my fingertips and I will keep exposing you charcoal black dwarf animals here. Keep it coming, I am enjoying this feud, you bastard son of a hippopotamus smelly Ghananese woman! grin
[/s]

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Lamptey got ino financial trouble because his greedy Ghananese self side tracked Keshi when he was about to be offered a deal. so as an accomplished illiterate, he signed away his life, and he got much less for his professional worth. Lamptey is still alive today and he confessed this in so many interviews on YouTube... so little dwarf breda, my next question to you is... (unfortunately, you never answer these pertinent questions, rather you try insulting your way to prominence ..lmao)

Boy u seem to be in sifiaa pains grin sorry eerh take heart grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Boy u seem to be in sifiaa pains grin sorry eerh take heart grin

I am in so much happiness being given the opportunity by you to teach you the history your hippoppotamus mothers failed to teach you, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 8:23pm On May 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
stop talking like a fool,huh? Ghana and nigeria are not mates,huh? nigeria is not qualified to polish Ghana's shoes,huh? grin grin grin look for your mates like afghanistan, south sudan, venezuela etc grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin grin the Fulani Republic of Nigeria grin nigeria don pafuka grin nigeria don wowo grin nigeria is finished grin nigerians are gnashing their teeth in perpertual painment grin grin grin if poverty does not get you, crass stvpidity will get you, or fulani herdsmen will slaughter you. or kidnappers will get you grin grin grin there are different kinds of kidnappers in that zoo grin grin grin the desperate ones who kidnap for a ransom of coke and gala grin the ones who kidnap for rituals grin grin those who kidnap to settle political scores grin chai, shitnigeria is a jungle eeh grin grin grin grin grin

if kidnappers no get you, boko haram or militants are waiting to finish you grin grin grin

what are you guys smoking in that nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

conjectures, bs... total bs

little dirty bastard son of a smeely hippoppotamus mother grin please kindly come down from your high horse and listen here what your former president JJ Rawlings said about your useless country and needless deaths caused by insecurity. In his own words, see how Ghananese kill themselves for nothing, to save your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrab7rWZXM

watch 6:50 to 7:10

"When Kokomba people decided to go to war with other ethnic groups, grabbing children and smashing their heads against trees, what caused it? from what we know it was some chicken affair - fowl ....... if people could engage in this level of violence over chicken, in effect what does mean? it means the temperature is not that stable - there is friction among the communities... lack of justice, hunger, bla bla bla and with just that little fowl issue, Ghanains smashed children heads against treesgrin"

please watch 1:15 to 3:00 on the video clip below, this is your former president, JJ Rawlings speaking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66niwrIfmsU

GHANA, THE USELESS COUNTRY HAVE CITIZENS KILL CHILDREN FOR CHICKEN

In Nigeria we fight for religion, tribal matters, money or political advantage, we dont kill people or children because of FOWL like Ghananese grin

You never see anything, I have your time and I am ready for you scallywags from charcoal black nation of rickets infested dwarf men with hippoppotamus smelly mothers! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by Swanzi(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
ogbonti:

I am in so much happiness being given the opportunity by you to teach you the history your hippoppotamus mothers failed to teach you, grin

Omo ale grin

Can u tell me when ur kinsmen will ever rule Nigeria and break free from Hausa Fulani shackles and inherit the presidency for once in
ur lifetime.

And about the history can u please give me the historical rundown on why ur mother became an ash*wo grin in Italy grin

Meanwhile I stambled upon this on google by
mistake oo grin grin

Re: Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition by ogbonti: 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
Swanzi:

Omo ale grin

Can u tell me when ur kinsmen will ever rule Nigeria and break free from Hausa Fulani shackles and inherit the presidency for once in
ur lifetime.

And about the history can u please give me the historical rundown on why ur mother became an ash*wo grin in Italy grin

Meanwhile I stambled upon this on google by
mistake oo grin grin

AND HERE THE BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY HIPPOPPOTAMUS WOMAN CAN NOT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OR IMPORTANCE OF HIS OWN USELESS COUNTRY GHANA, BUT RATHER he is OBSESSED WITH WHO RULES NIGERIA, the great country that gives him and his forefathers headache and heart ache since 200 BC grin

In answering your question, Goodluck Jonathan ruled Nigeria for 6 years as president, and Goodluck is from my geo-political zone so what is your point? WHILE useless Ghananese people were waiting for Nigeria to erupt, he took the path of honor and made the greatest political speech in African history -

"My ambition is not worth the life or blood of any Nigerian" - great statesman, and he handed over when he lost.... please allow your rubbished brain to learn that this same Goodluck defeated Buhari in 2011- so its not like He was not successful against him in the past - so what is your point grin

NOW TO MY QUESTION

O thou civilized Ghananese, how come Ghana citizens kill children over fowl, I mean chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be me talk am, na your former president RAWLINGS talk am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.