Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Your Thoughts Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts Pls (4784 Views)

Men, What Are Your Thoughts On Waistbead? / Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2019
crismark:
I met dis girl abt 6months ago, we fell inlove deeply i proposed to her last month, she accepted nd tins were fine until last week wen we were making all neccesary arrangements 4 both traditional nd white wedding.

I let her made all d decisions except for the pre-wedding pics. I told her dere woz nt goin to be any pre-wedding pics nd dat woz how wahala started.

Tho d reason i took dat decision was because i am a very shy person. Her own reason why dere must be pre wedding pics was more like its a competition btw her crew... It led to a heated arguement which made her left nd told me nt to call her again, i told her nt to call me either until she has agreed to my decision. Since den i havent gotten her call or text.

What would u advice me to do?

NB: She is frm a wealthy home plus she has her own moni( she work in a multinational company). I own an ICT business at ikeja.

Also, because pride i lost a relationship wit a girl( i really loved dis one) i met on dis forum last year.

Two things you just told us is that;

Shes the one in control of the relationship and she's the man in your relationship.

Actually, that was just one thing. And don't think for a second that you allowed her plan both white and trad wedding. You PROBABLY won't be able to make her do otherwise.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 10:39am On May 28, 2019
chinchonglee:
stop pokenosing
hey
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crackhaus: 11:51am On May 28, 2019
merahki:

I jes dunno wotosay
tongue
Good morning!
It was a compliment, thanks would have been okay.

But if you didn't think it deserved that, then you could just say you love me for the sake of love. cheesy

Good morning
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by BlueAir: 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
crismark:
I met dis girl abt 6months ago, we fell inlove deeply i proposed to her last month, she accepted nd tins were fine until last week wen we were making all neccesary arrangements 4 both traditional nd white wedding.

I let her made all d decisions except for the pre-wedding pics. I told her dere woz nt goin to be any pre-wedding pics nd dat woz how wahala started.

Tho d reason i took dat decision was because i am a very shy person. Her own reason why dere must be pre wedding pics was more like its a competition btw her crew... It led to a heated arguement which made her left nd told me nt to call her again, i told her nt to call me either until she has agreed to my decision. Since den i havent gotten her call or text.

What would u advice me to do?

NB: She is frm a wealthy home plus she has her own moni( she work in a multinational company). I own an ICT business at ikeja.

Also, because pride i lost a relationship wit a girl( i really loved dis one) i met on dis forum last year.
she couldn't respect ur wish and u are still asking if u should go after her. She wants the pics just to satisfy ego, u don't want it because ur personality doesn't allow it and u won't feel comfortable and that's not something easy to change. Unlike her who can put aside stupid pettiness. MR MAN, DONT EVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR ANY ONE. my take

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

But if you didn't think it deserved that, then you could just say you love me for the sake of love. cheesy
Good morning

cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Angy55(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2019
Easybela:
undecided your are entitled to your opinion,I hardly quote people here, the only reason I quoted you was because you generalised your opinion, not every woman gives a damn about pre-wwdding pics.

Don't mind him, that's how they generalize everything about Nigeria girls.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by chinchonglee(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by chinchonglee(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
BlueAir:
she couldn't respect ur wish and u are still asking if u should go after her. She wants the pics just to satisfy ego, u don't want it because ur personality doesn't allow it and u won't feel comfortable and that's not something easy to change. Unlike her who can put aside stupid pettiness. MR MAN, DONT EVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR ANY ONE. my take
I love ur advice
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Ryan03(f): 5:30pm On May 28, 2019
crismark:

Lol

Actually i wanted the white wedding to be on a lowkey but she disgraced, i let conceded on dat...

My thought is dat she is nt being considerate..
Do you know that most ladies already have a picture of what their wedding will look like? Wedding is for women, allow her fulfil her dream and have the wedding she wants. The kind of men i see on this forum
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Ryan03(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2019
chinchonglee:

Y d girl insist on pre wedding shots.

Someone like me wont accept dat. I love tins on a low
Then marry someone who likes such. You Cant be marrying a girl that like flashy things and you Dont Hence you want her to put her desires aside because of you. Let go of her and go find your type

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Ryan03(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2019
femmoy:

1million likes

this Central lock guy is a sisi, I mean a man must be rigid in his decisions in life to avoid being tossed here and there,besides if u read well and understand,the op said she walked out of him and asked him not to call her again....it wasn't the op that quitted,she did and if he begs her now,he should be ready to keep begging.
nonesense.
I am married and there was nothing like pre-wedding shoot cos I simply don't want. his choice is his choice.

NB: if u allow her family's wealth to lure u,las las u guys will still get divorced so better to have the break now than later.
Importance of courtship, all these should have been discussed. He should go and marry his type, i want an elaborate wedding with all these stuffs and my woman Dont want it, how did i get there? We nor date? Dont i know her character and preferences before now? So i should let go because she is shy? They better seperate and find their match

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Auladimeji(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2019
Tehlu:
Is this the first time something like this has happened?

If yes, then you don't know this woman well enough to say you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

On the other hand, if she's acted like this before, how did you guys reconcile in the past? Who had to give in to the other person's demands?

Unless you're dating an exact copy of yourself, you'll always have to compromise in a relationship. However both partners need to be willing to give as required: relationships don't last if one person gives in all the time.

With that said, OP if you can't inconvenience yourself for a few hours to make your fiancée happy, you're a selfish inconsiderate lover and you have no business being in a relationship. Unless you consider taking pictures a deal-breaker...
You're just saying rubbish
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Tehlu(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2019
Auladimeji:
You're just saying rubbish

Please tell me how.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Melison(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga not for everyone abeg bc I dont give a damn about pre_wedding pic, many women have lost the love of their life because of unnecessary excuses, that babe is stubborn and if the dude must go on,he must always dance to her tune,failure to always do her wish will lead to serious agguement and her type will always threaten to quit the marriage. Only a very calm and non-stubborn guy will cope with her type,if he can tolerate her,goodluck to him.
Most sensible comment award goes to you abeg

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by jbblues24(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2019
Such shot, many button, so sexy
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2019
Ryan03:
Do you know that most ladies already have a picture of what their wedding will look like? Wedding is for women, allow her fulfil her dream and have the wedding she wants. The kind of men i see on this forum
i dnt knw where u left ur brain
WEDDING IS FOR WOMEN!!!! What a dumb statement to make.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Ryan03(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
crismark:
i dnt knw where u left ur brain
WEDDING IS FOR WOMEN!!!! What a dumb statement to make.
Yes, you read right, wedding is for women. Go and argue with your future wife then come back here and cry like the op. Nonsense and your missing brain
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
crackhaus:

Good morning

Thank you
tongue
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Danny110(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Av been reading comments but I think it's high time I talked..

Pre wedding pics is too small an issue dat will make her not to call u for days.. She wants to prove to her friends and it's OK, but are u sure she's not marrying u also to price to her friends?

If she really loved u, she won't let d pics put asunder esp now dat d wedding is so close she'll cherish u miss than that.
But u knw her more than us so follow ur heart but use ur head so that u won't end up being d wife tmr
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crackhaus: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2019
merahki:

Thank you
tongue
Took you really long to decide, I'm starting to think you might actually love me but fighting it intently. cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
crackhaus:

Took you really long to decide, I'm starting to think you might actually love me but fighting it intently. cheesy

Incorrigible you! cheesy
Good morning
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crackhaus: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
merahki:

Incorrigible you! cheesy
Good morning
Morning honeybun
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Wait, wait, wait...

What were you trying to form by saying no to pre wedding pics...Oh I see.

You expected her to kneel down and say "yes my lord"

Only basic bitches do that.

No bad bitch will kiss your ass okurrrrrr

Girls make your own money so you can be like the OP's gf.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by aprilwise(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
If tooth paste can can cause divorce in marriage let alone pre-wedding pictures. Just disagree to agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catching A Cheating Lover /partner / LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her / She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.