Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. (9574 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
olagbola45:
kilo wa ninu kado arawa

Nnkan be nbe ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by olagbola45(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2019
Drabeey:

Nnkan be nbe ooo

lol....eja kama fire ara wa lo jare

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

My diick couldn't withstand ur rusty and smelling kitty. Had to run for my life and my future wife

10 seconds That is finishing before starting

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

My diick couldn't withstand ur rusty and smelling kitty. Had to run for my life and my future wife
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha. I doubt that matchstick would satisfy her in any ramification though, perhaps ur gateman or neighbor or friend will help you keep her engine running... Hope there's no sniper around you Sha

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 10:38pm On May 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

10 seconds That is finishing before starting
Yes. Am a 10 seconds man. Sometimes less. You wanna try?

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2019
grin
BornagainThief:
You want to shag your fellow man? undecided

The Kingdom of God Suffers Violence.
angry
BornagainThief:

grin grin
BornagainThief:

angry
BornagainThief:

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 10:43pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha. I doubt that matchstick would satisfy her in any ramification though, perhaps ur gateman or neighbor or friend will help you keep her engine running... Hope there's no sniper around you Sha
You call it matchstick? I laugh. Your kitty has expanded beyond elastic limit so even a tuber of yam looks like a pinky fingers to you.

5 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 10:45pm On May 28, 2019
Hey guys. If you can withstand smelly kitty, this lady is readily available.
Can't count the number of my friends that has taken turn on her
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by jbblues24(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2019
This colour palette blew my mind.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 11:17pm On May 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Yes. Am a 10 seconds man. Sometimes less. You wanna try?

I am ok. Thanks
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Divay22(f): 11:22pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:
i would never say anything ill about the people i met here

They are all awesome
I just might know one of them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Divay22(f): 11:27pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hahahahahahahaha
Pepper pepper o grin grin grin grin

You're wizkend o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by macho44(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Never even met a nairalander before.
I'm on my way to your HOUSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2019
Okada drop me here
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by fiercehillz(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2019
Why would I kiss and tell...
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by luminouz(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your 10 seconds performance and subsequent weak election was quite d embarrassment to your gender. Worst experience eva
shocked shocked shocked

This is wicked o!!!
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by rex444(m): 1:15am On May 29, 2019
Oh yes ofcos,I have met shaggy once or twice ...broda shaggy
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
what happens in mexico,stays in mexico

Or in Atlanta for that matter wink

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by kushercain: 1:21am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi...I have the hots for one dude here though. Planning to meet him up before December grin. Don't worry, I will bookmark to share all the gist tongue

Boss_jaks?

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by PrinceGeorge1(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2019
This one no concern me...

Make I book space for here

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:59am On May 29, 2019
wow cool post .. thanks for sharing..

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2019
Divay22:

I just might know one of them grin grin grin
i don't think so tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Rilley(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your 10 seconds performance and subsequent weak election was quite d embarrassment to your gender. Worst experience eva
What about you buy him kolaqalagbo? It cost 30k. cheesy
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Divay22(f): 7:21am On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
i don't think so tongue tongue grin grin
Okay. Be there

I'll put out a clue grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2019
Divay22:

Okay. Be there

I'll put out a clue grin
tell me & if u are correct u will get a recharge of 500
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Divay22(f): 7:28am On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
tell me & if u are correct u will get a recharge of 500
How can you tell me to tell you something i don't know undecided
So you don join them grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
Divay22:

How can you tell me to tell you something i don't know undecided
So you don join them grin
� � �

I love keeping my cards close to my chest. There's no way anyone here will know about my relationship tongue
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 29, 2019
Let me kiss and tell. This is an alternate moniker. I have shagged 3.

Girl one from post jamb room of my school then around 2010-
She came from lagos for post jamb and kept her hotel money and stayed in my room at school. We shagged that afternoon she came 1 sweet round. Took her out. At night we shagged 2 more rounds very sweet sex. In the morning another round. She failed the post jamb next day. We still fuked in lagos like 3 more times before she began to ask what are we.. She is off nairaland now and in london married.

Girl 2- still on nairaland so make i no cast am. Sex lasted 5 mins and she did not allow me cum. Well i had taken drugs and was pounding her hard( wanted to show off). Sweet gal till we later fight

Girl 3- off nairaland . She sent the pm looking for friends. Always dodged her i wanna visit cos she always sounded lik she wont open. Finally came and gave me the best Mouth Action and she swallowed ( first time ever) shocked. The sex was mind blowing as na she fuk me pass. But had a smelly pussy lipsrsealed. Doggy o. Side o . Riding o. Na me dey moan self. We don later fight after she found out i shared her to 2 of my friends. Who also fuked her. One use her dey do cook as dem stay same area lmao

5 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Hey guys. If you can withstand smelly kitty, this lady is readily available.
Can't count the number of my friends that has taken turn on her
Trying to save face eh? Next time you check well before spewing rubbish. Childish twerp

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

You call it matchstick? I laugh. Your kitty has expanded beyond elastic limit so even a tuber of yam looks like a pinky fingers to you.
I don't use dildos, never given birth... The joke is on you bro. Better accept defeat and bury ur head in shame cos this mud you've thrown us in, I'm ready to swim in it to the fullest undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Raalsalghul: 9:08am On May 29, 2019
kushercain:

Boss_jaks?
Aka bossjakande/jakandeola
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Never even met a nairalander before.
hard to believe though.what happened to your urhobo doc boyfriend here,pls try and meet him na.lol monitoring spirit activated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / What Women Want / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.