Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. (9580 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by femi4: 9:26am On May 29, 2019
delectablegyal:
sometimes. I wonder if people do shag here.

tell us how you met, where you met and what led to the shagging. are you together now or you met just for the shagging? just tell us.
she contested for miss nl few years back. I volunteered to campaign for her free of charge. From there , two or three movies at the cinema .....and it happened

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 29, 2019
Drabeey:

Nnkan be nbe ooo
don't mind him oloribu omo ale
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
[s]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Must you men be stupid Must you disrespectfully quote me Don't get me started tonight pls! Freaking pervs
[/s] we yhu kip kwayet!!! angry
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi...I have the hots for one dude here though. Planning to meet him up before December grin. Don't worry, I will bookmark to share all the gist tongue

Mtchew! We already know who it is. No secrets any longer.

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s] we yhu kip kwayet!!! angry
Is that pink lipstick you wearing? Uuuhhmmm you look like an eagle or hawk though, as in that's the picture that came to mind immediately I saw that picture undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by goodnewscliff(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hey! Be Nice
i ve got respect for u gyal!!!! i jst love ur response most times
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 10:26am On May 29, 2019
[s]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that pink lipstick you wearing? Uuuhhmmm you look like an eagle or hawk though, as in that's the picture that came to mind immediately I saw that picture undecided
[/s]yet another thrashy comment from you.
You must be the dumbest farm tool I've ever seen on this forum.
Thank God you don't kiss and tell, your fucklist for don reach 100 by now

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]yet another thrashy comment from you.
Hey I meant no disrespect, just told ya what came to mind ni. Ur direct insults are uncalled for though. Anyways don't quote me ever again.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by skylowlow: 11:14am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:

Orisirisi...I have the hots for one dude here though. Planning to meet him up before December grin. Don't worry, I will bookmark to share all the gist tongue

Jakande?

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 11:15am On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Mtchew! We already know who it is. No secrets any longer.

Who? Just mention an eediot let thunder fire your mouth! grin grin grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 11:15am On May 29, 2019
skylowlow:

Jakande?

grin grin grin

Be guided!
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 11:17am On May 29, 2019
kushercain:

Boss_jaks?

Be very guided!
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by skylowlow: 11:17am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:

Be guided!

Boli kip kwayet tongue
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 11:19am On May 29, 2019
skylowlow:

Boli kip kwayet tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

You have turned yourself to a serial handler. Na wa for you!
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by skylowlow: 11:21am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You have turned yourself to a serial handler. Na wa for you!

Hian.. tongue
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 11:45am On May 29, 2019
[s]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hey I meant no disrespect, just told ya what came to mind ni. Ur direct insults are uncalled for though. Anyways don't quote me ever again.
[/s] thrash
Make I no quote you again say na ur papa get Nairaland abi?!?
Dz girl park well o
Yinmu!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Amatarasha(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]yet another thrashy comment from you.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2019
peepydelano:
hard to believe though.what happened to your urhobo doc boyfriend here,pls try and meet him na.lol monitoring spirit activated

Lol okay.

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s] thrash
Make I no quote you again say na ur papa get Nairaland abi?!?
Dz girl park well o
Yinmu!!!
k
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Xinzu: 12:47pm On May 29, 2019
It's this michellekabod2 I want to shag sad

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Samzzy94(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
k

Hian...bros u mean business o
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
Never shagged a Nairalander but its on my to-do list
Uyo ladies Pm me for a price and live to be glad you did wink
I'm really curious thats all
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 12:59pm On May 29, 2019
Samzzy94:

Hian...bros u mean business o
she never see anything.
She picked the wrong guy to exchange bants with.
Check her Dp sef, her mouth like say dem use zip hold am, her boobs like someone who claims she's a virgin but shags everyday of her life.
"We don't kiss and tell" shocked who ask you!!!
Which association do you represent!?!
I hate rubbish in my life

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by romeorailss: 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Never even met a nairalander before.

Meet me angry
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by romeorailss: 1:10pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Markus123: 2:00pm On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:

Never tried it. 08059820437
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Markus123: 2:11pm On May 29, 2019
Never tasted that. 08059820437
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by kushercain: 3:20pm On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:

Be very guided!

Lmao

Oya wida me your compass so i can be "guided"
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 4:24pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
she never see anything.
She picked the wrong guy to exchange bants with.
Check her Dp sef, her mouth like say dem use zip hold am, her boobs like someone who claims she's a virgin but shags everyday of her life.
"We don't kiss and tell" shocked who ask you!!!
Which association do you represent!?!
I hate rubbish in my life
Don't you know her? She is a well-known hoe in Abuja. I pity guys that still shag her. May I not use my hand to write my death sentence

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by luminouz(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Don't you know her? She is a well-known hoe in Abuja. I pity guys that still shag her. May I not use my hand to write my death sentence
Seriously??
What proof do you have on that? If she attacks ur mum or sisters now,u go begin sweat!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your 10 seconds performance and subsequent weak election was quite d embarrassment to your gender. Worst experience eva
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / I Decide To Stay Single Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.