Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. (9577 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by dingbang(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2019
They have bashed the op. Lmao.

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 8:08am On May 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And you've shown me you have no sense nor Class. Bloody filth.
if stooping low to mingle with you is class and sense, I'll rather be classless and senseless grin
Please find someone in your league to exchange bangs with. I've got better things to do.
O, by the way scrub your pit with Aloe vera, lime or Alum to kill the bacteria and reduce the Odor oozing out of it. That hole is killing guys on this forum. So many complaints received about you
You welcome
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
I think she is pregnant. So bitter
grin grin grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2019
lefulefu:
grin angry grin grin angry
of course that's a guy behind that account, you think say na girl before? grin grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 30, 2019
BornagainThief:
of course that's a guy behind that account, you think say na girl before? grin grin
i dey dey very careful wit d way i dey toast girls for here cos most of the female monikers here are actually guys behind them.na very few females for here i fit vouch for say be genuine females.

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by SavageBoy: 11:00pm On May 30, 2019
delectablegyal:
sometimes. I wonder if people do shag here.

tell us how you met, where you met and what led to the shagging. are you together now or you met just for the shagging? just tell us.

I feel like shagging u
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by LarryBee1k: 11:23pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Bossjakande: 8:33am On May 31, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Aka bossjakande/jakandeola
guy not her pls I discover shes not d girl I wanted to marry. she has no character
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Bossjakande: 8:41am On May 31, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi...I have the hots for one dude here though. Planning to meet him up before December grin. Don't worry, I will bookmark to share all the gist tongue

d guy dont know u Neva invite u.but u want to visit him and sex him so u share story here.oge u have a become a chop and clean mouth girl. I feel like crying cos I know u are better Dan dis. I know u are not d same girl. u know how I feel about u am not angry still but we we all have our choice.not by force to be in a relationship. but dis life is not for u. I think u shld settle down dis year.get a true man who really loves u and is ready for marriage. u have been quoting me all over wit insults but I Neva answer but am forced to now. even at DAT I will Neva insult u because of wat I feel for u.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 9:07am On May 31, 2019
[s]
Bossjakande:
d guy dont know u Neva invite u.but u want to visit him and sex him so u share story here.oge u have a become a chop and clean mouth girl. I feel like crying cos I know u are better Dan dis. I know u are not d same girl. u know how I feel about u am not angry still but we we all have our choice.not by force to be in a relationship. but dis life is not for u. I think u shld settle down dis year.get a true man who really loves u and is ready for marriage. u have been quoting me all over wit insults but I Neva answer but am forced to now. even at DAT I will Neva insult u because of wat I feel for u.
[/s]

If you had reserved this advice for your kid sister she wouldn't have been knocked up at 16......
Its her life, her choices.....
You wanna help her, ask her for account number and make her smile.
People like you be dishing out advice but be living godless lives underneath. Your strings of Side chicks will make a p0rnstar go green with envy.
She's nursing feelings for a guy here and that's absolutely normal, nothing wrong with it. God willing, it might lead to something solid. You just jealous she didn't pick you, take heart bro
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 9:56am On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:06am On May 31, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]

If you had reserved this advice for your kid sister she wouldn't have been knocked up at 16......
Its her life, her choices.....
You wanna help her, ask her for account number and make her smile.
People like you be dishing out advice but be living godless lives underneath. Your strings of Side chicks will make a p0rnstar go green with envy.
She's nursing feelings for a guy here and that's absolutely normal, nothing wrong with it. God willing, it might lead to something solid. You just jealous she didn't pick you, take heart bro

Is that pink lipstick you wearing? Uuuhhmmm you look like an eagle or hawk though, as in that's the picture that came to mind immediately I saw that picture undecided

hello mr hawk
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Raalsalghul: 11:15am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy not her pls I discover shes not d girl I wanted to marry. she has no character
Ah!
You have to reconsider na.
Pleaseee! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

hello mr hawk
hello there
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 11:58am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, you see why we can't even mingle now, right? Your mental capacity is really unbelievable! Everyone but you got the joke. It is well fa...pretend as if I don't exist biko. I don't like you one bit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
NwanyiAwkaetiti, with all your forming and how strong u claim to be, just small troll from me, u don vex delete your account. Next time, Select who you battle with wisely. My moniker should have told you more about me. Stuupid Hoe.
Expecting to see ur new moniker and we continue from there. grin grin grin grin grin
maybe you went too hard on her bro
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2019
lefulefu:
i dey dey very careful wit d way i dey toast girls for here cos most of the female monikers here are actually guys behind them.na very few females for here i fit vouch for say be genuine females.
Loz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
even at DAT I will Neva insult u because of wat I feel for u.

sisisioge:
It is well fa...pretend as if I don't exist biko. I don't like you one bit!

Lemme just drop this here:

Ne-never say never (never)

See I never thought that I could walk through fire...(contd)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Ah!
You have to reconsider na.
Pleaseee! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem dey even beg the bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.