Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. (9573 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2019
BronzeMajik:
what a question.... I don't see anything bad in dating a fellow Nigerian. that guy /lady you're dating could just be a nairalander.
The only sensible comment around here...chances are your next door neighbor, the guy sitting across your desk or even your course mate is a Nairalander. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 5:48pm On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Don't you know her? She is a well-known hoe in Abuja. I pity guys that still shag her. May I not use my hand to write my death sentence
guy how far?
Abeg tru tru, you knack that girl??
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Amatarasha(f): 5:56pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
guy how far?
Reverend father bona kudos to u n icausetrouble ,i like wat u did

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2019
bamidelee:

don't mind him
oloribu omo ale
Kilode egbon, ija ni? shockedgrin
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 6:44pm On May 29, 2019
She confirmed it. Read through the thread
frbona:
guy how far?
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 6:46pm On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Omo you get mind no b small shocked

Abasi Akpakan Idiok Mkpo!!!

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Mystiquefia: 7:47pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Must you men be stupid Must you disrespectfully quote me Don't get me started tonight pls! Freaking pervs
You must be stupid for saying we Men are stupid

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Mystiquefia: 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your 10 seconds performance and subsequent weak election was quite d embarrassment to your gender. Worst experience eva
He shagged u after-all... His quick ejaculation could be as a result of the stench coming from your puzay sha
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

He shagged u after-all... His quick ejaculation could be as a result of the stench coming from your puzay sha
Easy to decode you suffer the same fate... Anyways try bitterleaf water first thing in the morning

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. In your dreams
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Mystiquefia: 8:49pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Easy to decode you suffer the same fate... Anyways try bitterleaf water first thing in the morning

Who thought you that? I think u should use it for your stench instead... Nothing good comes easy u know
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
The only sensible comment around here...chances are your next door neighbor, the guy sitting across your desk or even your course mate is a Nairalander. undecided
Thank you! Making it seem like nairalanders are from jupiter or special beings
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Who thought you that? I think u should use it for your stench instead... Nothing good comes easy u know
Typical. This nonetity wanna be noticed. Kitikpa gbabuoooo gi there. Shameless tout.

I won't let any MAN intimidate me. Fvcking bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by bogdaddy(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
Snagging u isn’t a bad idea
delectablegyal:
sometimes. I wonder if people do shag here.

tell us how you met, where you met and what led to the shagging. are you together now or you met just for the shagging? just tell us.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
Omo you get mind no b small shocked

Abasi Akpakan Idiok Mkpo!!!
If you believed that then your teachers and lecturers (that's if u even went to d university) has failed you.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by bogdaddy(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
Madam leave story, you Dey Lagos?
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

1 Like

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Mystiquefia: 8:57pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Typical. This nonetity wanna be noticed. Kitikpa gbabuoooo gi there. Shameless tout.

Non of your bfs, Ex's or fiance's or Husband's can match me in real life if we were to start reeling out achievements and you're even too small and low class for me to start with. Let's continue with how to save you from your stench..
Maybe you should add petrol and lime to the bitter leaf.

2 Likes

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2019
bogdaddy:
Madam leave story, you Dey Lagos?
Kindly swerve.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Non of your bfs, Ex's or fiance's or Husband's can match me in real life if we were to start reeling out achievements and you're even too small and low class for me to start with. Let's continue with how to save you from your stench..
Maybe you should add petrol and lime to the bitter leaf.
Yimu. Sing bird sing. Bloody parrot who no one gives a hoot about. Pls shift. I serve it hot to deserving baggers eh.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Mystiquefia: 9:10pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yimu. Sing bird sing. Bloody parrot who no one gives a hoot about. Pls shift. I serve it hot to deserving baggers eh.

Same way you served @ Icausetrouble hot and he couldn't even last 10 seconds in there cuz of the stench from your rotten puzz? I don't deserve to die of ur puzz odour shagging you..
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Same way you served @ Icausetrouble hot and he couldn't even last 10 seconds in there cuz of the stench from your rotten puzz? I don't deserve to die of ur puzz odour shagging you..
Dry. U simply grasping at straws. Yawns. Swerve if you don't have a better line to drop
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 11:16pm On May 29, 2019
[s]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If you believed that then your teachers and lecturers (that's if u even went to d university) has failed you.
[/s] Every single thing you've typed on these thread is absolute thrash!!!
Could a girl be more dumber?!?
Christ!!!
Your Brain is filled with absolute garbage, no wonder guys are taking turns banging and dumping you like the dirty rag you really are, your case is Different.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2019
Here to read comments
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by blackgold2018(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2019
Cnt sleep yet.. still waiting for more comments or fights.
Enjoying the thread.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Bossjakande: 1:40am On May 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
looking busty dear
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:29am On May 30, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s] Every single thing you've typed on these thread is absolute thrash!!!
Could a girl be more dumber?!?
Christ!!!
Your Brain is filled with absolute garbage, no wonder guys are taking turns banging and dumping you like the dirty rag you really are, your case is Different.
yen yen yen. Nigga please stop foaming from the mouth. Bang this bang that, that's only what u guys know.
Yea a girl can post dirty too, I ain't some cherub. You come at me nasty, Ama give you nasty back. I don't give a flying fvck who u be

Next time, u avoid quoting me OK?
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:49am On May 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
looking busty dear
Boss I need Facebook accounts. Can u help me?
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by frbona: 6:57am On May 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
yen yen yen. Nigga please stop foaming from the mouth. Bang this bang that, that's only what u guys know.
Yea[s] a girl can post dirty too, I ain't some cherub.[/s] You come at me nasty, Ama give you nasty back. I don't give a flying fvck who u be

finally you confessing that you are a female with very loose morals. Keep your Nasty STDs to yourself.
No one is interested
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by iCauseTrouble: 7:18am On May 30, 2019
What else do you have to offer guys than ur smelly expanded puzsy?
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea a girl can post dirty too, I ain't some cherub. You come at me nasty, Ama give you nasty back. I don't give a flying fvck who u be

Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2019
frbona:
finally you confessing that you are a female with very loose morals. Keep your Nasty STDs to yourself.
No one is interested
And you've shown me you have no sense nor Class. Bloody filth.
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by dingbang(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2019
rawpadgin:
seriously?

How's that childish? I said dated not shag

Hell is wrong with you?
I think she is pregnant. So bitter
Re: Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
What else do you have to offer guys than ur smelly expanded puzsy?
What else do you have to offer girls than your tiny diseased diick? Broke tiny diick morafacka.

Yea this will be the last mention Ama give ur attention seeking self... Go out there and make real friends instead of trolling people here. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / What Women Want / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.