Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (50888 Views)

Dump Any Lady Who Complains About The Size Of Your Manhood – S3x Coach / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Jaynom(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2019
Lol ... Funny how most of the comments are from men. How can a man tell a woman that size matters? Vaginas are of different width and Depth

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by bellotaofeek: 10:36pm On May 29, 2019
It depends . Can you take canoe to navigate inside Atlantic Ocean

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Ekaka1(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
If it’s presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.
Wickeddd shocked shocked

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Fourwinds: 10:40pm On May 29, 2019
frankkydee:

Is your clits as big as that? shocked
you couldn't understand what she said... All she mean is a clitoris is not as big as a normal size diick so she doesn't expect a diicks to be small. .Comprehension is all what you need

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Onlydaughter(f): 10:41pm On May 29, 2019
dabiton:
e fit matter oooo...
When One said I shifted her womb during doggy(true talk!!) cheesy grin grin grin and she is not a small girl oo... I just weak. grin grin grin
I argued that it is not possible for that to happen scientifically but she kept telling me that she felt it deeper than normal.
She calls to just tell me she misses it for its immense size! So it matters at least, for some sha.

This brother is using style to brag cheesy cheesy

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by specie103(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2019
What is joystick Biko? wink smiley smiley
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by divineappo(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2019
if you want your penis size longer and thicker. Pm me on WhatsApp, there is a sure product for you. 100% guarantee

WhatsApp 09095500809
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by shineeye1: 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
divineappo:
if you want your penis size longer and thicker. Pm me on WhatsApp, there is a sure product for you. 100% guarantee

WhatsApp 09095500809

Photoshoot of your JS or idonbiliv

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by SocialJustice: 10:59pm On May 29, 2019
SageMK:
Lies. The size does matter.
There's no sugar coating that truth.

And dumping your woman for complaining isn't the right way to react either. Unless she makes insensitive jokes and mock you in a bit to tear down your confidence. undecided

When an expert is talking, shut up and listen.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2019
I literally know of a dude with a 12Inch size who's dating a girl I'd banged before, up until yesterday she still misses me because my Joystick knows the road to her center of gravity. And am only 6Inch (If not 5.5 sef ). My point is, she mocks her dude for having a massive stick that shrinks half way and hails my endurance for giving her multiple orgasm. My pointer to all my guys with average/small joystick is know what arouses her and work on that, go for sucking the hell out of her and find the G.... Avoid doggy most of the time because it drops off and please and please, avoid Fat Arse Ladies, because their arse go drop your confidence. Most importantly feel confidence by imaging you have a 6Inch and above Joystick, believe me, it helps.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by meobizy(f): 11:05pm On May 29, 2019
This is the advice I gave one Nairalander and he ignored it to continue looking for herbal enlargements for his average sized joystick.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Zombicmodz: 11:06pm On May 29, 2019
Size does matter...!!!!

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by OnyeMmeri: 11:07pm On May 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
If it’s presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.

'Its' not 'it's'. angry

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by PotatoSalad(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

What size of penis is referred as small?
Below 4 inches when hard.
Average is 5 to 6 inches.
7.5 to 8" are considered big and are just 10% of the male population
Above 8" is just uncomfortable.
Not just length, girth matters too. There are dudes with long joysticks that are thin lol and some with short members that are as big as Raid insecticide can grin
How do I know this?
I used to feel uncomfortable after tucking my shirts back in college cos the bulge will always shift to the left embarrassing me, had to dig into the internet and read about penis size before I had my then gf measure me.
I fly my shirts because of this.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by shineeye1: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
jonvalek:
I literally know of a dude with a 12Inch size who's dating a girl I'd banged before, up until yesterday she still misses me because my Joystick knows the road to her center of gravity. And am only 6Inch (If not 5.5 sef ). My point is, she mocks her dude for having a massive stick that shrinks half way and hails my endurance for giving her multiple orgasm. My pointer to all my guys with average/small joystick is know what arouses her and work on that, go for sucking the hell out of her and find the G.... Avoid doggy most of the time because it drops off and please and please, avoid Fat Arse Ladies, because their arse go drop your confidence. Most importantly feel confidence by imaging you have a 6Inch and above Joystick, believe me, it helps.

You have details of your Ex erotic experiences with her new guys from her? You and that ex are on a long tin

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by CEOwatazs: 11:26pm On May 29, 2019
big or small, long or short , fat or thin ; dick are sweet on pussy

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by stonemasonn: 11:31pm On May 29, 2019
jonvalek:
lol, you’re right on that one....you can like them but when they bend over you’ll begin to wonder if you can even scratch the surface let alone reach center of gravity.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by wristbangle: 11:34pm On May 29, 2019
Size matters and doesn't too. What really matters is how the man handles her in bed.

Majority of guys are in hurry to enter. They need to understand women are like diesel, that is, being curdled in fore-play before getting in mood.

If this is done well, she will come before you know it. This is when you need to be gentle and hard at same. Remember, try to stay last. Understand where her "center of gravity"(gee-spot) is located, keep hitting her till she squirts like a damaged tap. With this, she will even empty her account for you.

Note to guys, abstain from sugar and too much alcohol. It defeats confidence during "kelewa''. Whether your machine is big or not, it will turn you to 5secs boy.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2019
Small dick is very relative cos what one lady sees as small might be very ok for another lady .....even a 7inch guy is considered small for some ladies whilst most ladies from the western world will be very ok with a 6inch dick.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Maliqcious: 11:41pm On May 29, 2019
Use it well...
Jayslicky:
Size matters forget about all these ego boosting of men with small prick, is it a woman pussy that is has wide has a ocean that will feel the effect of a small prick, if you like fvck from morning to night, she hardly feel anything because the prick can't even touch some deep parts of her pussy, for a small dick man the only hope of making a woman cum is pre-intimacy, do the right thing touch all the sensitive part of your woman's body, give her mouthaction(that if she is clean below, no go suck dirty puna ooo).
After doing all these she most probably have cum before u even start the real action.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2019
frankkydee:

Is your clits as big as that? shocked
U wicked,I swear!!!

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by martineverest(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
savagery of the highest order.....u finished it all

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by luminouz(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:
Lol ... Funny how most of the comments are from men. How can a man tell a woman that size matters? Vaginas are of different width and Depth
U make perfect sense!!!
Seeing comments like this shows hope still dey for NL
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by martineverest(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2019
Vizzim:
Performance of the joystick is what matters not the inches.
see dem.....they aren't hard to find.

size matters o

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by martineverest(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2019
wristbangle:
Size matters and doesn't too. What really matters is how the man handles her in bed.

Majority of guys are in hurry to enter. They need to understand women are like diesel, that is, being curdled in fore-play before getting in mood.

If this is done well, she will come before you know it. This is when you need to be gentle and hard at same. Remember, try to stay last. Understand where her "center of gravity"(gee-spot) is located, keep hitting her till she squirts like a damaged tap. With this, she will even empty her account for you.

Note to guys, abstain from sugar and too much alcohol. It defeats confidence during "kelewa''. Whether your machine is big or not, it will turn you to 5secs boy.
Ur last paragraph said it all

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by bluefilm: 11:51pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:

Eziokwu eh nwanne, the thing taya me no be small.

You can easily tell that most of those guys are really trying to cover up for their insecurities.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by luminouz(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2019
jonvalek:
Lmaoooo...fat ass ladies are my favourite meat. N I abso-fvcking-lutely love doggy! N my dick is not 12 inches!!
My point?
Its all about ur skill set!!!

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Funny Toasting Lines!