Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (50884 Views)

Dump Any Lady Who Complains About The Size Of Your Manhood – S3x Coach / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by baby124: 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Not only about women I have encountered, there are a lot of women who don't have the time or complete privacy to seat in front of a mirror for 20 minutes to know their vagina, if not for technology and easy accessibility to all these information on Internet, a lot of women never knew what female ejaculation is a lot of women never knew the clitoris they have gives sexual pleasure all these different sex positions been practice this days wasn't known women were satisfied with just missionary position all these complains of small size d*ck big d*ck size wasn't there as long as the d*ck is erect enough to penetrate the vagina they were satisfied, but the mind set of women towards sex has been corrupted now
There are women that no matter how big your D*ck is if you don't s*ck their pussy they won't be satisfied,
There are some no matter how big the d*ck is if you don't f*ck them doggy it's a waste of time,
My point is this the size of the d*ck doesn't matter, it's all in the mind
Sorry for the long comment
You must be a woman to have such assurance on these matters.

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Not only about women I have encountered, there are a lot of women who don't have the time or complete privacy to seat in front of a mirror for 20 minutes to know their vagina, if not for technology and easy accessibility to all these information on Internet, a lot of women never knew what female ejaculation is a lot of women never knew the clitoris they have gives sexual pleasure all these different sex positions been practice this days wasn't known women were satisfied with just missionary position all these complains of small size d*ck big d*ck size wasn't there as long as the d*ck is erect enough to penetrate the vagina they were satisfied, but the mind set of women towards sex has been corrupted now
There are women that no matter how big your D*ck is if you don't s*ck their pussy they won't be satisfied,
There are some no matter how big the d*ck is if you don't f*ck them doggy it's a waste of time,
My point is this the size of the d*ck doesn't matter, it's all in the mind
Sorry for the long comment
pas de problème
Point of correction the vagina is internal so even if she sits in front of a mirror she cannot see inside.
Most women are ignorant of their own bodies because learning is stifled by religion with normal biology being classified as demonic or sinful so you have a situation were female adults have such convoluted notions of female reproductive health.

That said size does matter. We can not argue 2 inches hits the same spots 9 inches does. We need to look at this at this from a pragmatic perspective.
Perhaps we have reached an impasse?

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
baby124:

You must be a woman to have such assurance on these matters.
I don't have to be a woman to have such assurance, women are speaking out about these things themselves, there are different complaints from different women of social media everyday, I am a moderator in one Facebook, marriage relationship Counseling group, we hear things like, my husband my boyfriend doesn't like giving me head and I only cum when he gives me head, he doesn't finger me well am only satisfied when he fingers me, I am satisfied only in doggy position etc complains like that come in everyday
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by KristaPretty(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

pas de problème
Point of correction the vagina is internal so even if she sits in front of a mirror she cannot see inside.
Most women are ignorant of their own bodies because learning is stifled by religion with normal biology being classified as demonic or sinful so you have a situation were female adults have such convoluted notions of female reproductive health.

That said size does matter. We can not argue 2 inches hits the same spots 9 inches does. We need to look at this at this from a pragmatic perspective.
Perhaps we have reached an impasse?
First of all a normal healthy d*ck can never be 2 inches unless its an unhealthy deformed D*ck, secondly the most sensitive spot in the vagina opening the G spot is not located 9 inches in the vagina, but just 5 to 8 cm deep so every normal d*ck that's not deformed will touch it comfortably , So my point just cancelled what you just said
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

First of all a normal healthy d*ck can never be 2 inches unless its an unhealthy deformed D*ck, secondly the most sensitive spot in the vagina opening the G spot is not located 9 inches in the vagina, but just 5 to 8 cm deep so every normal d*ck that's not deformed will touch it comfortably , So my point just cancelled what you just said
The part of reaching an impasse still stands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hawodel: 4:27pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

hmm!
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

The part of reaching an impasse still stands
Lol well it's a 60/40 point count, it's clear but you just don't want to agree to it
Anyway it's a pleasure having this debate with you
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
Hawodel:

hmm!
sexlars leleyi oo. u too sabi
so what is now the average size a man should have?
girth and length ooo

A normal average penis should be 8.8 cm that's 3.5 inches when it's not erect
12.9 cm that's 5.1 inches when erected

An average girth around the middle shift of the d*ck a wrapped tape measurement should be 9 to10 cm 3.5, 3.9 inches
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hawodel: 5:36pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

A normal average penis should be 8.8 cm that's 3.5 inches when it's not erect
12.9 cm that's 5.1 inches when erected
oh really! I
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hayzead07(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
These things doesn't make sense abeg...men complain of wideness, women complain of size....God created these things for procreation o...people of the world!!
I think it’s rather pro creation and pleasure too
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hayzead07(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Is true that size doesn't really matter ,,,,but knowing how to use your tool very well...a woman can actually come before Penetration self... It all depends ...once she's open (mind),,,,,,big D is gud ....what's the essence? if u can't use it well....say no to womb shifters association... Biko nu I rest my case
wehdone ma��
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Amanda4life: 8:25pm On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Size matters forget about all these ego boosting of men with small prick, is it a woman pussy that is has wide has a ocean that will feel the effect of a small prick, if you like fvck from morning to night, she hardly feel anything because the prick can't even touch some deep parts of her pussy, for a small dick man the only hope of making a woman cum is pre-intimacy, do the right thing touch all the sensitive part of your woman's body, give her mouthaction(that if she is clean below, no go suck dirty puna ooo).
After doing all these she most probably have cum before u even start the real action.

You can say that again
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Amanda4life: 8:36pm On May 31, 2019
Not size but skill matters
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Amanda4life: 8:38pm On May 31, 2019
Just try to understand what the lady wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Funny Toasting Lines! / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.