Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (50574 Views)

Dump Any Lady Who Complains About The Size Of Your Manhood – S3x Coach / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 4:51am On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
do you have a clitoris ?
Do you have a dick?

3 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by enemyofprogress: 4:53am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Do you have a dick?
let's go one corner for us to check each other out
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 4:54am On May 30, 2019
akin9ja78:

If u can compear your own klit to that of a man tiny dick, then i guess you av a large ocean in between ya legs
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain what I meant to you.

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 4:56am On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

DAYUUUUMMMMMMMMM....THAT'S COLD.....I HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SPLIT SECOND....ON SECOND THOUGHT SOME WOMEN DO HAVE A PRETTY HUGE CLITORIS...
Comprehension is a skill many people do not have. You did not get my point
At all.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 4:59am On May 30, 2019
Tunagee:

You mean clitoris dey small?
Looking but not seeing is the hearing but not understanding of the eye.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by blackslayer: 5:01am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Comprehension is a skill many people do not have. You did not get my point
At all.

i got your point fool...don't flatter yourself! on the contrary, you failed to comprehend my point or you either just lack a sense of humor! go to bed!

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 5:04am On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

i got your point fool...don't flatter yourself! on the contrary, you failed to comprehend my point or you either just lack a sense of humor! go to bed!
I would love to insult you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did.

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by blackslayer: 5:07am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

I would love to insult you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did.

i'm right and you are wrong! thats the truth.....you come off as a psycho actually! go to bed!

3 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by OnyeMmeri: 5:14am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Firstly F.U
Secondly autocorrect happens

Firstly, stop blaming the innocent autocorrect for your poor written English, after all you should have reread your post and made the correction.

And secondly, F.U too Cret1n.

4 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by frozen70(f): 5:35am On May 30, 2019
Big or small dick

Men should learn to do their home work well on a lady before penetration.

Fore play is the secret to enjoyable and satisfactory fun

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by BrokenCock: 5:55am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Dickson has to be felt all that you have described adds to the experience but I am not going to pretend that below average and the above average have the same effect. I don’t refer to anaconda sized members which make sex more uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.
So however way you want to look at it size does matter.
gbam!u have spoken my mind... Afterall, nany have big but limpy, poor flow of blood for good hard erekshun. If size matters then digital sex wont make most ladies cumNgo

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by adecz: 5:57am On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies,
Which do you prefer?

Big 40 seconds ? wink wink wink wink

Or,

Small, 20minutes ? grin grin grin grin

Too big na problem,

Too small, na problem..

Remain in the range of 5 to 7 & have
great technique & staying power

... They'll always seek u.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by martineverest(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2019
Vizzim:

In my family we are all blessed with big things. Size isn't our problem.
lol.....na so everybody go talk

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by imitateMe(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
If its presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.
Then have a tight vagina
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by imitateMe(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2019
catwalq:
Never take away hope from a man. It may be all they have left.

If you know,you knowgrin grin grin
Shut up there. What do u know about men??
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 6:36am On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

i'm right and you are wrong! thats the truth.....you come off as a psycho actually! go to bed!
We are not all unemployed....it might be sleep for you, it’s paper making time.
Look up psychopath when you get up that’s part of your school work when you are doing your homework in the home owned by mum and dad.
Toodle Loo.

4 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Dickson has to be felt all that you have described adds to the experience but I am not going to pretend that below average and the above average have the same effect. I don’t refer to anaconda sized members which make sex more uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.
So however way you want to look at it size does matter.
A finger or two, can be felt right, so no d*ck is smaller than a finger or two, how long it can last during sex it's more important than how big or small it is

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2019
imitateMe:

Then have a tight vagina
3 Michelin stars ...has been the case for millennia

3 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 6:44am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

A finger or two, can be felt right, so no d*ck is smaller than a finger or two, how long it can last during sex it's more important than how big or small it is
You are vaginaless therefore cannot argue on this matter. If those that have vaginas state size matters you can’t attempt to rationalise with your “one finger/two finger” theory.
Size matters ......

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2019
Oh my god... shocked grin

MissRaine69:
If its presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are vaginaless therefore cannot argue on this matter. If those that have vaginas state size matters you can’t attempt to rationalise with your “one finger/two finger” theory.
Size matters ......
Lol a lot of women with vagina don't even know how it works, some women don't even know their most sensitive spots cause they haven't really taken the time to explore themselves, I might not have one in between my thighs but I have examined it close enough to speak about it

3 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by omooajisnooni: 6:55am On May 30, 2019
unclexofficial:
Dzifa Sweetness, a Ghanaian sex coach has told men to dump any lady who complains about their manhood and move on to another.  Dzifa Sweetness who spoke on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed with Adwen‘, said that there are small penis because not all fingers are the same. The Ghanaian sex coach who advised men to dump any lady who complains about their manhood, stated that the size of penis does not matter but how one uses it. 

She said;

"Penis is not the problem but when there is a deformity in the penis then I can say it is a problem. The size of the penis should not be the problem, it is all about how good you use it and how good the man is in the bedroom. Sometimes it is lack of confidence. Some guys have it in their mind that he has a small penis which will not satisfy a woman. “The way we have short and tall people, it is also the same way we have long and short joysticks.”

"I want to tell the men that don’t let any woman tell you your penis is small. Don’t let one lady discourage you. If she does, try another one and go with confidence.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/dump-any-lady-who-complains-about-your-manhood-sex-coach/

Thank God it's not like no testing TV
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by blackslayer: 6:56am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

We are not all unemployed....it might be sleep for you, it’s paper making time.
Look up psychopath when you get up that’s part of your school work when you are doing your homework in the home owned by mum and dad.
Toodle Loo.

lol...psycho!!!!
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2019
shineeye1:

You have details of your Ex erotic experiences with her new guys from her? You and that ex are on a long tin

E jo lo fe ro.... Ask Sister Morgan!
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Lovelyn451(f): 7:10am On May 30, 2019
These things doesn't make sense abeg...men complain of wideness, women complain of size....God created these things for procreation o...people of the world!!

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 7:11am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol a lot of women with vagina don't even know how it works, some women don't even know their most sensitive spots cause they haven't really taken the time to explore themselves, I might not have one in between my thighs but I have examined it close enough to speak about it
I am not one of those women who is flummoxed by her vagina. Working in female sexual health and reproduction means I have seen more vaginas than you unless we are in the same field?

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

lol...psycho!!!!
Adolescent

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2019
those guys with with 3inches pencil will be happy now because they got supporter......LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.