Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home (36128 Views)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / PRESTIGE 7 SOLUTIONS-(P7S) Why not rather send us! / Amazon To Spend More Than $700M On Training For About A Third Of Its US Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by SouthSouth1914: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

Visit China sometime

Why?
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Hahaha just upload your pictures.

Bye bro.

God bless.

Why should I upload my pictures? So that you hustling illegally in China can tell your criminal fellows here to rob me.
You reason lesser than an infant.

If you want to see me, send me a Pm and I'll give you an appointment.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Studyinchina200(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Hahaha ok bro.

God bless you.
VillagePipu:

Shenghen, Korean and Singaporean Visa. See this one o. You no even see better country go. We are talking of USA, this one is showing me Singaporean visa. Unexposed clown.

I just pity you. Better don't let them catch you touting or racketeering. You know Asian countries don't waste time beheading vagabonds and criminals.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Join the oil and gas industry and get paid in Dollars
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by MissRaine69(f): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

Some of you guys will just listen to MSM and blab nonsense online. China and Huawei asked for one thing only, prove that Huawei is a threat. Pretty simple

There are series of facts out there that USA and his companies are threats to countries but you will ignore it but it's USA. Hypocrisy at it's finest
You are allowed to have your opinion and I am allowed to disagree with that opinion.
Another thing visit China sometime the penny will drop then.
Hopefully

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by abusurv(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

What is it with all the American visa rejectees talking nonsense

You sit in your hut in bayelsa typing rubbish on your chinko phone about global politics you have no idea about ?

Go to your bitter place and commit suicide please
You don't need to insult the writer, he/she did not insult you. Not everybody want to go to US so learn to respect other people's opinions instead of showing how you are. Also if you care to do research on America history read a book called wars of the world .
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

And BBC is what??
the African Union did not deny data from the AU’s servers were being transferred more than 8,000km away - to servers in Shanghai. they only denied Huawei involvement.

I know you only listen to local news

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by MissRaine69(f): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Why?
If you have to ask
Then you don’t know what you think you know.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Studyinchina200(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
I can arrange your documents in case you wanna come here to study.

We also have partial scholarships.
VillagePipu:

Why should I upload my pictures? So that you hustling illegally in China can tell your criminal fellows here to rob me.
You reason lesser than an infant.

If you want to see me, send me a Pm and I'll give you an appointment.

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Amumaigwe: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:
it's now very clear that America and her companies attain the utopian first by bullying others that they felt threatened into oblivion...

the case against hauwei is baseless with no proof...
same way they destroyed Toshiba...

same way they destroyed many nations around the world...

the democrazy they brought to Libya have caused ripple effect of terrorism on our northern borders...

they gave Iraq democrazy....look at where it's

Nigeria democrazy takes huge amount of blood every 4 years...

nobody or country can collapse America... I bet ya... America will implode. and history will be rewritten.

This American hater I just quoted will excitedly give one of his arms for an American visa. Those ills you listed against America are what is making them greater and irressistible to hypocrites like you.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are allowed to have your opinion and I am allowed to disagree with that opinion.
Another thing visit China sometime the penny will drop then.
Hopefully

When you were slapped with facts you suddenly changed your comment to be an opinion. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by bigpicture001: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:
it's now very clear that America and her companies attain the utopian first by bullying others that they felt threatened into oblivion...

the case against hauwei is baseless with no proof...
same way they destroyed Toshiba...

same way they destroyed many nations around the world...

the democrazy they brought to Libya have caused ripple effect of terrorism on our northern borders...

they gave Iraq democrazy....look at where it's

Nigeria democrazy takes huge amount of blood every 4 years...

nobody or country can collapse America... I bet ya... America will implode. and history will be rewritten.

Say only this you know. This is a public forum and we all are educated...for your information. Huge amount of data from chinese installed tech network at addisababa ( AU headquaters) was proven to be authoumatically transfers to servers in far away cheghen in china....this serves as documents meant for tge chinese govt. To eavesdrop on decision of alk communica by the african Union

The US led with her tax payers money, very costly war on ISIS at iraq nd syria a war that eventually gave the world a huge relieve from rampant terrorist attack to all nations... no single chinese soldier was sent there....
Again telk that to quater a country the US save from being taken over by iraq. At the early 90's....
So much warning wich tunisia, egyt and others heeded was stubornky ignored by gadarfi of libya not to attack his own country in the face of rising opposition....after his ousting by his peopke dou supported by the west....the libyan army refused the US army entry into their country ti help stabilized what the US saw then as suspected rise in internal conflict among rival groups...i watch this one live on aljazeera.....now you blame the same US for troubles in that country....

Like i said... think very deeply befor u make a public statement cuz alot of people are not daft

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Amumaigwe: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2019
mysteriousman:
Our actions sometimes produce impacts we never imagined it will have. A number of US citizens are going to be jobless cos of the action of the government

America will in turn sack tons of Chinese workers in their firms to reabsorb the sacked Americans. China will be the ultimate looser.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by anonymous1759(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:
China are more vindictive than the us. We know this for a fact. Instead of following a constructive path to the resolution they are attacking poor Americans staffs and destroying IPhones. Lol

Samsung has already been way bigger than huawei and still is and they only had Patent issues with iPhone and it’s resolved peacefully not the us government cos they are not shady or spy channels like huawei. The us isn’t bothered about competition bt security. That’s the concern with huawei here.

That's what the American media told you. Security issues without providing any evidence. I just wonder the kind of Spell Americans cast on people to make them believe every shiiit. Or maybe I'll call it Asslicking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Studyinchina200:
I can arrange your documents in case you wanna come here to study.

We also have partial scholarships.

My dad studied in the US as far back as the 60s, 3 of my siblings are citizens of the US and you're telling me to come study in China?

Study what?

China ko, Guam ni

10 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ImageDoctor: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
u are wrong.... westerners don't steal Intellectual property.

Who told you? The fact that you never heard does mean they don't. The US government is good in portraying other in bad light. The US is the real spy here. I can tell how.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Mk93:
the African Union did not deny data from the AU’s servers were being transferred more than 8,000km away - to servers in Shanghai. they only denied Huawei involvement.

I know you only listen to local news

You like writing plenty tales without proofs. In one line, Huawei hacked AU servers and in another line, AU was forced to deny Huawei's presence in the hack. Some of you guys have your brains under your feet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by martineverest(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

China never banned American companies, they asked them to store Chinese data in China. How is that difficult for people to understand? Don't Apple sell phones in China? Aren't Microsoft servers and services working in China ? China is protecting Chinese data from the spying eyes of USA. Simple
what about Wikipedia?

India,Russia and other countries have the same rule...and those companies are present..china either bans or frustrate American companies so as to enable their own flourish

what will u also say about intellectual property infringement by china?

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

My dad studied in the US as far back as the 60s, 3 of my siblings are citizens of the US and you're telling me to come study in China?

Study what?

China ko, Guam ni

Mistake some of you make is that 60s isn't 2019 and American youths can't stand Chinese youths of today in technology but don't expect MSM to tell you this.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by martineverest(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2019
ImageDoctor:

Who told you? The fact that you never heard does mean they don't. The US government is good in portraying other in bad light. The US is the real spy here. I can tell how.
Chinese companies have admitted embedding spyware on the phones..the recent one is HMD admitting that Nokia phones comes with spyware

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Eroms4life17(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2019
deleyi20:
The God that did it for Oyo State will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of APC/Buhari/Tinubu...

ATIKU will get his mandate at the Supreme Court
This that what the post is about? Is Atiku any better than buhari?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Amumaigwe: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

What is it with all the American visa rejectees talking nonsense

You sit in your hut in bayelsa typing rubbish on your chinko phone about global politics you have no idea about ?

Go to your bitter place and commit suicide please

The guy is obviously a Youruba Muslim. They hate America but queue in sun and rain taking turns at interviews for American visa.

8 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

Mistake some of you make is that 60s isn't 2019 and American youths can't stand Chinese youths of today in technology but don't expect MSM to tell you this.

This is why I said you should travel wide but na only Korea, Singapore and Taiwan you sabi.

In 2005, there was an earthquake in China. Before that time, there were series of tsunamis in Asia. That was America testing secret weapons that trigger seismic reaction and cause natural disasters. Go find out how many Chinese died that time. China is still far far behind, only ignorant people overestimate Chinese tech.

You are sitting in one shop in China saying Chinese youth are better than American youths. No wahala, you are correct sir.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
what about Wikipedia?

India,Russia and other countries have the same rule...and those companies are present..china either bans or frustrate American companies so as to enable their own flourish

what will u also say about intellectual property infringement by china?

Unfortunately they don't have the same rules and IP infringements is present in both countries. Didn't Obama veto a law court stopping Apple from paying Samsung billions of USD?
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by anonymous1759(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not about licking anyone’s ass Huawei argues it is independent of the state yet the Chinese government is heavily invested in Huawei . It’s a technology giant and if a state especially China is involved that makes any country Huawei is operating in a target for state sponsored spying. China is notorious for that. Huawei has issues in Canada and Europe read newspapers it helps.

And you also think the united states don't have spy's in other countries or don't spy on people. But you'll never hear it in the Media. Any Country that leak America's Ass can do anything in their favor. That's how the Russia Uk gas poisoning went. Both America and British media painted Russia black without giving) Russia the opportunity to vindicate herself).
I don't trust these people.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

This is why I said you should travel wide but na only Korea, Singapore and Taiwan you sabi.

In 2005, there was an earthquake in China. Before that time, there were series of tsunamis in Asia. That was America testing secret weapons that trigger seismic reaction and cause natural disasters. Go find out how many Chinese died that time. China is still far far behind, only ignorant people overestimate Chinese tech.

You are sitting in one shop in China saying Chinese youth are better than American youths. No wahala, you are correct sir.

Is China of 2005 same with China of 2019 ? Some of you guys write before thinking

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by anonymous1759(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Instead of watching your door. You're checking on something wey no concern you. China is knocking at your door to dupe you and colonize you.

If you Asslick any Country you're still under their colony.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by MissRaine69(f): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

When you are slapped with facts you suddenly changed your comment to be an opinion. Smh
Those are opinions not facts
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
buchai:
chinese are wasting their time information is power i don't know where and how they are going to take their chinese language to and that of their writing materials to?. Britain and America are millions miles ahead of them intense of research and good materials these people have conquered Asian long ago chinese are not the only country in Asian.

You're very ignorant.. You sound like someone from the 80s. This isn't the 80s oga
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

Is China of 2005 same with China of 2019 ? Some of you guys write before thinking

China is playing catch-up. US if far ahead.

It is not my fault that the US refused to give you visa. Carry your wahala and go to China. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by SouthSouth1914: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

If you have to ask
Then you don’t know what you think you know.

Ms Noah... Thanks very much. Going to China doesn’t change the precedence that the USA is trying to bully China into submission to their ploy of forming big brother.

The USA should remove the speck in their eyes first before trying to point fingers. I hope you know what you think you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power / EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.