Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? (59654 Views)

How Much Is Expected For A Man To Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage / How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 3:50am On Jun 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

YAWNS! I do not know about the ladies around you, but I am a woman of substance. One anyone can boast of anywhere! I do not belong to the rich societal class like you mentioned, and that is why I intend not to settle for someone below my class or even my class. Na disaster be that o! Well, it is only God who blesses, but until when? Call it Gold digging or anything, I care less. Forget all I typed there. Money is not the fore factor for me, but that does not mean I will settle for less. I could flip the narrative and say your cousin also never settled for less. His wife is supposedly richer and that is okay. If your cousin can, I can too. YOU should rest well.
ahaha Wow, U don dey LOYAL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its like U do small reality check smart girl, una the rest make Una no wise up!
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2019
emmaodet:

You can't determine who you marry rather who you date, that is as far as the power God gave you in relationship.
So, if you are not in a rich societal class yourself, there is high possibility you will still end up at that obalende you are running away from.
You think guys don't want to date a woman of substance?
A lady you can boast of outside?
You must be joking.
My cousin married a lady from ijebu ode, an average family doing well.
Due to him marrying there daughter, they used there connection to get him a job at university of teaching, ijebu ode as a lecturer.
When the father in-law died 3 years ago, jeeps and a house for them.
When they gave birth to there first baby, all the clothes the baby will use for 5 years were sent from in-laws in abroad (US and Canada)
And they even processed there visa to come for family vacation in US which they did last year.
So tell me, don't you think i will be crazy, stupid to ignore such a lady and pick the so called dirty, useless, uncultured mobile walking liabilities abound now?
God no go even gree, i dey craze?
N.a. So cool
I'm happy guys are beginning to shun these gold diggers.
If you don't belong to the class yourself,no "knight in shining armor" I'd coming from anywhere to come inherit your family problems. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Jollof123: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Esthered:
I was gisting with married male colleagues who wished they had taken the risk of getting married earlier (24-26) on their lower income than waiting to be comfortable but reckoned that the current state of the economy is not favourable to take such risk only if you marry your best friend and other factors.
I know a man that got married in his late 30s when he was VERY comfortable working in an IOC, moved to a bank and also worked in big4, life happened and he became less comfortable and is still working to train his kids in the university in his 60s and his friend that graduated from the university and married immediately after his NYSC finished training his 2 sons about 15 years ago and this man I mentioned earlier depends on him for support to run his home.
We don't know tomorrow, a man that is comfortable today may not be in couple of years to come regardless of the structures (investments) he has put in place only if he's certain of generational wealth that may never run out. There's no guarantee that he'll recover and do better when it happens. The Holy book says despise not the days of little beginning but it seems some of the men here don't believe in such. What if the man becomes incapacitated tomorrow after waiting to be comfortable to get married, the monies will then be used to fight to keep him alive when he could have started the marriage journey earlier with the passion to get better financially.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2019
nwanneni:
N.a. So cool
I'm happy guys are beginning to shun these gold diggers.
If you don't belong to the class yourself,no "knight in shining armor" I'd coming from anywhere to come inherit your family problems. cool

Borrow sense, please.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2019
erico2k2:

ahaha Wow, U don dey LOYAL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its like U do small reality check smart girl, una the rest make Una no wise up!

Na you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Borrow sense, please.
na you weh want "marry up" suppose borrow sense na undecided
No one marries a brokie anymore,wake up and smell the coffee cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2019
nwanneni:
na you weh want "marry up" suppose borrow sense na undecided
No one marries a brokie anymore,wake up and smell the coffee cool

I am sorry but you will not guilt trip me to settle for less. Thank you.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am sorry but you will not guilt trip me to settle for less. Thank you.
make We dey see na cheesy
Clock is ticking,tic toc toc... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019
nwanneni:
make We dey see na cheesy
Clock is ticking,tic toc toc... cheesy

Na you sabi.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na you sabi.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.