Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? (60389 Views)

How Much Is Expected For A Man To Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage / How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by StoneLucifer: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Like 500K is ideal. Last last 300K. I did not come to this life to suffer.

When is my Ned Nwoko arriving naw? sad

Madam, i am here for u, d Ned Nwoko u are looking for but here are my laws:
1. I will turn u to my slave eventually.
2. U will just be one of my numerous wives, as soon as u expire u have no choice but to stay aside while i keep enjoying myself with different ladies of my choice.
3. Never u question me or get angry with d type of life i choose to live after marrying u. Infact u will hardly see me around as i will be engaged with my several businesses..
Hope u are ok with my laws.. Call me on 0803301298567 lets get along.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by FreemanUYB(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. Did you mean content?

Oh yes. I'll be content of course, only with my Ned Nwoko A.K.A Money never runs dry. You're free to have your own opinion.

is that why you are still not yet married?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by SavageBoy: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are u even worth 300K

13 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Ategberoson(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2019
see mumu qsts and no guy can summon courage to ask depend on what the Lady is doing for a living. marriage for a starter is a collective things

I can't even think of marrying a lady that's not working or doing something, so I go hustle go work while she stay in her house expect me to be using my savings for one marriage? if I'm to be responsible for the marriage then she must have what she's doing for a living

mio wa kaa bridge le'eko nonsense

10 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by golddeejay(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2019
All the ladies calling millions...and referencing Regina. Una go wait so tey...na one jobless guy for face-me-I-face-you Una go manage las las.

Most of you are not even worth 500k home and away. If you are hoping a guy that earns 5 million per month, then you must be earning 1 million yourself.

Na teamwork o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:
yes, content! That's the only thing that guarantees HML.
I'll be content with 500K per month. grin
erico2k2:
yes, content! That's the only thing that guarantees HML.
I'll be content with 500K per month.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by VillagePipu: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2019
This question has no definite answer. If you can pay your bills, you have an apartment of your own and you can feed 2 extra people comfortably, you can get married.

Just make sure you marry someone who is making her own money too not because you need her money but so that she would appreciate every Kobo given to her or spent.

19 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

the question, you worth 500k?do you earn 20% of that amount

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much do you earn though? Because if your husband earns 300k & you earn nothing, both of you will definitely still end up poor.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2019
How much should a woman earn, so a combined income would mean, they are not condemned to a marital life of sufferhead................

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:
This question has no definite answer. If you can pay your bills, you have an apartment of your own and you can feed 2 extra people comfortably, you can get married.

Just make sure you marry someone who is making her own money too not because you need her money but so that she would appreciate every Kobo given to her or spent.
So far this is the best answer. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by VillagePipu: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's just 6M a year.
6M per year means if you live on half of that, it would take you nothing less than 10 years to be able to get a house in Lagos.

You need to raise your standards.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

I think the word should be potential if the man and the woman can survive by themselves why not marry?
Marriage has its own blessing, people tend to do well when they have combined income and reasoning
I agree to disagree, Yes marriage has it's own blessing cause you tend to work harder once you're married seeing the responsibilities on you. But dragging innocent souls to this world when you can barely feed yourself alone is foolishness. If the man and woman have a reasonable income, live in less expensive cities like Ibadan, with good saving habits they will be fine. Not when you earn 50k and your wife earns nothing, but you live in Port Harcourt and pay 300k rent. No investments, no plans, no side hustle, you quickly start manufacturing babies with the hope that tomorrow will be better. When the bills hit you, even to buy a pair of shoes for 7k will take you 6 months to save up.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
How much should a woman earn, so a combined income would mean, they are not condemned to a marital life of sufferhead................
At least earn money goes to work or has her business or at least a potential the man can invest in so she can be the support most needed in a man's life.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by shams040(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you have 200k in your account I wont eat till tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2019
grossintel:
I agree to disagree, Yes marriage has it's own blessing cause you tend to work harder once you're married seeing the responsibilities on you. But dragging innocent souls to this world when you can barely feed yourself alone is foolishness. If the man and woman have a reasonable income, live in less expensive cities like Ibadan, with good saving habits they will be fine. Not when you earn 50k and your wife earns nothing, but you live in Port Harcourt and pay 300k rent. No investments, no plans, no side hustle, you quickly start manufacturing babies with the hope that tomorrow will be better. When the bills hit you, even to buy a pair of shoes for 7k will take you 6 months to save up.
The picture the Op is painting is a person working not a jobless youth, The one you are painting is of a jobless person.two different episode my friend
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2019
shams040:

If you have 200k in your account I wont eat till tomorrow.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

That's just 6M a year.
6M per year means if you live on half of that, it would take you nothing less than 10 years to be able to get a house in Lagos.

You need to raise your standards.
no nah village them wan live.so 500K reach grin grin grin U go fear standards
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by krucifix(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

and u have been suffering since birth o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

At least earn money goes to work or has her business or at least a potential the man can invest in so she can be the support most needed in a man's life.

Some people don't realise, marriage is a merger of everything...... Including financial matters........

The days of men paying all the household bills + school fees etc etc died in 1989...............

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by SlamvipeR(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
have enough like Ned Nwoko.. I promise she won't give u unnecessary headache after marriage trust me
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by FreemanUYB(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

The picture the Op is painting is a person working not a jobless youth, The one you are painting is of a jobless person.two different episode my friend

and how long has this two episode lasted
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by drslimtommy: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
They keep making reference to women..

Men and responsibilities....

Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:
So far this is the best answer. wink wink
LMAO. Whatever strokes your ego.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2019
FreemanUYB:

and how long has this two episode lasted
Now you lost me,we talking about how much a person needs earn, meaning they work not jobless
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2019
SlamvipeR:
have enough like Ned Nwoko.. I promise she won't give u unnecessary headache after marriage trust me

Ned is an exception....... He is a big whale........... Let's assume Ned was a pauper, do you think Regina would marry Ned................
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by krucifix(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:
5million a month cry
ur entire family get that money? thief

11 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

Didn't I mention 50k? I said the man earns 50k. Regardless of whether self-employed or a job.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by VillagePipu: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

no nah village them wan live.so 500K reach grin grin grin U go fear standards

No na.
You know say she see that 500k as the ultimate for her, I come show her say that 500k sef na nothing.

Na brain, prospects, smartwork and continuous improvement wife wey get sense dey look out for, not 500k.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by FreemanUYB(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

Now you lost me,we talking about how much a person needs earn, meaning they work not jobless

don't get lost we will definitely find you !!!!

when you don't earn to the expected limit,
at a stand you are jobless

when you are jobless you can't afford anything

bros don't be angry I don high!!!!;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.