Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (47735 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by oldman112(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Life has no working theory, if it will work out it will but you see Bad Wife, is real.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
That is true. I am a leaving example.

Ajepako who are you dating now?
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by WisdomFlakes: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lies!!!..marry when you are ready...this same lady will mailgn you when you have issues...she will say I married you when you had nothing... i made you who you are!!...I'm not saying wait till u are a millionaire,but make sure you have something financially.. there is no competition in marriage ,no late comer

For women wey never born, late comes dey o.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by jetz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
My hand no dy sha
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by mimilogistics: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
What do Nigerian men really want; good or bad advice from women

Nigerian women are really in a deep mess with Nigerian men; if Nigerian women try to be good, Nigerian men will term it as trap...if they are bad, they tag them gold diggers and slayqueens, it is well with Nigerian female children cry cry

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
it is not always the same,, in fact low percentage of women holds the key to success.
Get married to some kind of woman and your hell has began.
Some will frustrate your life and you will tell yourself 'I will this marriage is a reality show where I can just get my load and move out'
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by bluefilm: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Just look at what the impending menopause coming for her is already doing to this one.

It's a pity.

Just look at how she is reasoning now.

Woman wey no fit unlock her own financial success, na marriage go make am unlock another pesin financial success abi?

It's really a pity.

6 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Craigslists: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
In my world, you either get rich or die trying.

There is no excuse being a broke nigga.

Hustle smart and never give up.

You are your only limitation, not the next man.

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by olumalcolm(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
dem sha wan scam us, ko le werk. when we r bouyant enof, we will choose. as for nw, its me and my smirnoff double black grin

5 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Key that would be handed over to the man in his grave after they might have killed him with nagging and comparison ... Rubbish and women!

7 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by zakir007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
How many of the present Nigerian girls will want to marry a man without money?

Good question

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by zakir007(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever
Apt

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
angry
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by santafe(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

Or maybe getting married to a rich girl.

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by GeneralPula: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Well, it’s still kinda true sha. Some girls glory nah 5G, some nah 2G, some nah with 0G self! grin.

Make man go jam the 0G ones, with the aim say e go better together. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
yes she's right.
especially marrying females like the otedolas

but if you woman like saffi and preshy. your life will be furtherly doomed..

5 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by harryakand: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
fykes:
Nice one... True I may say... But then that "some" is about 0.05% of the female population (of both humans and animals) in present day Nigeria.
The rest 99.95% will just be seeing imaginary rats in ur house just so they can buy sniper and end ur misery.
Lol grin
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by lawani: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
If you have someone that wants to marry you that you like, get married.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by uchwar1: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
there is no sense in it. Truth is that the lady needs a man for marriage even if it is a broke guy. Some wives will never spend their money in the family and will always expect the man to provide all. If your wife is a salary earner, always don't include her salary in your family budget ooooo

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by fineboynl(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
entering marriage with hope that things would be better and good luck is a wrong mindset. I know of guys with such mentality that got almost burnt out. although they didn't die but become stronger in carrying the burden as they were had to do ordinary jobs they wouldn't have done. they have children and still carry the burden till date.

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Olarewaju89: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Igbo Amaka has spoken oh

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Eberex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tell that to Mr Acrimony

4 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by spiceadole: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html

And when the no money married man makes money..he dumps the woman who brought him goodluck and/or starts cheating on her with slay queens
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by sunnyside16(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
I agree with her totally with her
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Lovelyn451(f): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmm...it true o, like all the men I know got big after marriage, even the ones I used to call by their names when they were bachelors, I started calling them Broda and sir cos they're now rich grin

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by darkelf: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

WORD
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
If as a man, u couldn't get ur finances right before marriage, the chances of u getting it right when Married is almost zero..
If u are broke, Just jejely remain single..
E get y..

Deep! Food for the wise

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by darkelf: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Well, some people actually believe that marriage can bring 'goodluck'. undecided

It beats me too

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever

You just open your mouth and talking for talking sake..

Pls someone should help me with that cho cho cho pic

4 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by MobilityExpress: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oh boy see format grin. This woman should try Shiloh abeg, instead of telling us sakamanje grin

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Don't do this, I repeat don't do this! Under absolutely no circumstances should you do this or you go suffer die. As in you go too suffer adding to your already packaged suffering and hers. And you know broke guys are extremely fertile right? You go born twins just a few months later compounding your suffering even more, As in sufferness no dey tire you? My guy go make money no matter how long it takes and pick a girl of your choice not one who want to manage your brokenness because her time is almost up.

14 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by darkelf: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Hmm...it true o, like all the men I know got big after marriage, [b]even the ones I used to call by their names when they were bachelors, I started calling them Broda and sir cos they're now rich ;[/b]D

Very honest girl. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.