Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (47734 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by richieray: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let's state the goodluck in relationship first.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Samnick: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
come and marry me make we dey struggle am together mumu piki

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Grupo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Trustnews:
I agree 100%. There are some favours you can NEVER get as a single man, marriage to the right woman open doors and favor but you must marry a lady who has a viable skill & industrious.
Note: She said if you have hustled hard, not jobless or idle men.

Can you mention some of those favors you can never get as a single man?

5 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
mimilogistics:
What do Nigerian men really want; good or bad advice from women

Nigerian women are really in a deep mess with Nigerian men; if Nigerian women try to be good, Nigerian men will term it as trap...if they are bad, they tag them gold diggers and slayqueens, it is well with Nigerian female children cry cry
.. I sent you a DM. Reply let's talk business. Thanks.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Akalia(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

I beg to differ. Your points do not resonate well with my belief at least according to my knowledge of the scripture. In the book of proverbs 18:22- it says that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord". To that extent I think it's GOD that gives the man the key to unlock the door of breakthrough and not the woman. Marriage is the most powerful alliance on earth if maximised because it's GOD instituted and it comes with a promise according to the scripture I hinted above.

Another factor that makes a man achieve more success when he is married than when he is single is that marriage heightens a man's zeal and ambition by working harder and smarter to succeed because he now has mouth(s) to feed. I speak from experience though.

My 1 cent.

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Obakoolex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Marry a lady that likes money but have sense

They are the best motivator a man can get

5 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by wiseone28: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
bleskid:
perceive sense here , what of you ?

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by kamez(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

forget all these quotes from motivational books.. success can come from anywhere, the lady is right.. firstly she never said it was a guarantee, she only said some ladies might be the route through which u will succeed...

my only exception to the rule is that u make sure that u don't marry a broke woman so u don't become a liability to each other... but yes marrying a good smart and business oriented woman might help u discover wealth in areas u never thought to explore in the past......

sometimes men just need that extra push and motivation to become successful, and sometimes a good wife would give u just that and more

I have friends and relatives who testify everyday that their financial status changed for the better cos of their wives

7 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by naijajobx: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Get married so that you can call th lazy and cheat on.them and.disrespect them when.they are unable to provide

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

y
. bro she's right, sometimes God guides us through this way so we won't marry wrong

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Awww Money first..Don't get married...Dis girl just won trap one bro...With so much uncertainty and hardship in this country?!Cost of Living is on a high for one jobless person alone?Not to mention the toll it will take on u to Carter for kids if they come...I think a lot of blokes can relate...My advice is work on urself and be stable If not u will end up being a Liability and Nuisance to the Society...Practically,Cohabiting should be Option A in this case if she'll bring U Good Omen Let us start from there.

3 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by 2shure: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ar least she ddnt insist that men get married to a nigerian lady..They are a bunch of ungrateful gold diggers.Regina whr r u

4 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by HopeAtHand: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
Lol.
It works sometimes. Back fires mostimes
You are as cute as your answer.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

You just open your mouth and talking for talking sake..

Pls someone should help me with that cho cho cho pic
helpless and slowpoke for life. I leave u to ur daftness

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by folabala: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Suicide Mission! Some Nigerians Women wicked pass SNIPER OOO. Before u know it, She will start comparing you another man...

4 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by amajimichael: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
who is willing to get married with a broke dude

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by RealityShot: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
"Get married" with "What" biko nu
o aja ka eji eme ife nwanyi na be nni?
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by MilkANDpepper: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
Lol.

It works sometimes.
Back fires mostimes
Loud � it
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Gforce2019: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
bleskid:
perceive sense here , what of you ?

No sense in it except you want to add insult to your injury. It works for some few guys but I can't advice my broke brother to get married.
A man suppose to be breadwinner of the family. The moment you are not breadwinner, you will automatically lose your right to rulership to the woman and her family. Shikena!
Bible says, the rich will always rule the poor. So, it's your choice
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever

hmm we need to create a dedicated thread for you to do a thorough analysis between a woman and a girl, cos these days the lines are blurring, cos is shan george can ask for the phone number of a grandpa who married a girl I don't see the difference between her and grand pas wife.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by koyeni(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
shocked
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by klitoris(f): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
just like i am holding the key now
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
helpless and slowpoke for life. I leave u to ur daftness

You have not known me.. I will hit you hard and fast.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
I rather die broke and lonely sad

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
She will frustrate your life when you cannot afford to buy what her friends husband are buying for them ehn!
She will be like"No be your mate buy car give their wives"
"No be your mate buy house give their wives"

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
klitoris:
just like i am holding the key now

Klitoris, how is yours
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by biz2get(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
According to the "Good book"

he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord.

In this case. Favor from the lord can be the key to his hustle

Think about it.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
quentin06:

hmm we need to create a dedicated thread for you to do a thorough analysis between a woman and a girl, cos these days the lines are blurring, cos is shan george can ask for the phone number of a grandpa who married a girl I don't see the difference between her and grand pas wife.
theres always a difference. Take a cue from a woman with the upbringing and brain power of a 20years old girl and a girl of 20 years with the upbringing and brain power of a 35 years old woman

U should get a pic

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Well, some people actually believe that marriage can bring 'goodluck'. undecided
true oh the scripture says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and will obtain favour from God
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

one bottle for you cool, I wonder what these Twitter women are smoking nowadays
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by zynzyn(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html

some women not all grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.