Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods (43946 Views)

Wired! Before This Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend, He Serves Her A Very Hot Slap / If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
luminouz:

Be 'lol..ing' dia u hear,better grab ur copy now o!!!
wink wink wink
..luminouz!!.I heart u
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=79023114][/quote]
wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..luminouz!!.I heart u
kiss
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by maisauki: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
Mcheeeew.... Must the whole world know you are proposing? U cannot do it in ur room abi. Rubbish!
wetin I jus dey tink b say d guyman's oda name no b Chris or Oyakhi... cos ds wan wey hin girlfriend b Anita so, hmm
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Spacewalker(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
D guy try sha..imagine apple air pods and iphone xs max..do u know how much those things cost?

Well,all I know is dat many guys would like to do what d guy did so dat means they must hustle hard for that cash..d hustle must pay..iphone no be beans and moimoi..when there is money,love and life becomes more meaningful..but when u are broke,u will even forget ur worth..las las d moral of this story is dat without money,life and love is rubbish so dats y I told myself dat I must hustle and get paid...winks. wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by emelda86(f): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats let him not be the DV type ooo....
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by maisauki: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I just dey imagine how my own day will look like
shall I gist you in a simple but yet phenomenal way?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Legendguru: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
it won't last
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by donbachi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
like a rainbow
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by emelda86(f): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Spacewalker:
D guy try sha..imagine apple air pods and iphone xs max..do u know how much those things cost?

Well,all I know is dat many guys would like to do what d guy did so dat means they must hustle hard for that cash..d hustle must pay..iphone no be beans and moimoi..when there is money,love and life becomes more meaningful..but when u are broke,u will even forget ur worth..las las d moral of this story is dat without money,life and love is rubbish so dats y I told myself dat I must hustle and get paid...winks. wink

The cost of the things u mentioned, does it guarantee a happy home....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by YorubaWarrior: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Dis one dey use style get foolish NL guys attention. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Legendguru:
it won't last
how u tecno?jealousy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by SirBunky85(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

She is an igbo girl.. You don't remember being a bigot when it comes to our women. Hypocrite
lol.nwanne hapu di guy ka- okwu o okwu nah.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Did one dey use style get foolish NL guys attention. grin
...u see ur life...and u r now getting my attention
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
maisauki:
.....OK lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by idonhammer: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by YorubaWarrior: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
maisauki:

I tire for dis weak, woman-wrapper kids on here.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by UMuustapha(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
[i][/i] What Does That Mean In A Real Love. What's The Effect Of Tha Gift To Her And The Gifter Analytically.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by FuckDaMods: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
SirBunky85:
lol.nwanne hapu di guy ka- okwu o okwu nah.
Mba!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by SirBunky85(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Mba!
ichoro ka nwanne anyi nwanyi buru "oto na-aka NNE"?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by skyhighweb(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
give me time
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Iphone wife shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...yes Sir..... I will ...I want him to love me with his whole heart
I like this one cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Ademolaononuga: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I really don't want the drama with proposing.....a candlelit dinner, wine and good music....and he goes down on one knee....that's the perfect scenario in my head.
Any other drama may make me run away with bewilderment....
I hate nonsense angry

You seem strict with a personal view wrapped in a perfectionist style.

Can we talk?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Olarewaju89: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=nepapole post=79018867]Mcheeeew.... Must the whole world know you are proposing? U cannot do it in ur room abi. Rubbish!

Abi oo. All for show
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Shey for your mind, every marriage starts with all this useless public stunt proposal..wake up nd face reality.just pray for it and dont expect it as an entitlement.
although some marriages starts from "baby am pregnant" to "baby come and stay with me lets save up house rent".��
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Olarewaju89: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=emelda86 post=79023336]

The cost of the things u mentioned, does it guarantee a happy home....[color=#006600][/color]

Noooooo
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ademolaononuga:

You seem strict with a personal view wrapped in a perfectionist style.

Can we talk?
You already called me xenophobic....what else is there to talk about?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by toluwa1(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Smile.....
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Olusheyi1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
You need to see the info on my signature/profile here....
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Gforce2019: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
It seems it was an arrangee proposal. The lady bought the i-phone and she told the guy to use it to propose to her. Naija ladies are just desperate. They can do anything for them to get married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.