Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods (43948 Views)

Wired! Before This Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend, He Serves Her A Very Hot Slap / If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by FuckDaMods: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
SirBunky85:
ichoro ka nwanne anyi nwanyi buru "oto na-aka NNE"?
Igbo men wey go marry am go show by God's grace.. Yoruba no be best option.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Gforce2019: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
chichiana:

Shey for your mind, every marriage starts with all this useless public stunt proposal..wake up nd face reality.just pray for it and dont expect it as an entitlement.
although some marriages starts from "baby am pregnant" to "baby come and stay with me lets save up house rent".��

They even propose in a bar...can you imagine?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
SLBMS:
Be careful bro. Logic demands that being a gentleman and caring to a girl is the right way to go. Unfortunately women are not logical creatures.

..... so my "supposed" fiancee calls on phone in tears crying. Mortified i dash to her place...to cut the long story short, eviction notice, school problems, family...... So i have her 700k. A week later another N200k. On the day we were to formally make the engagement announcement to our family she disappears. Never answer her calls. She finally rear her ugly head after a month.

Naturally i demanded some explanation. I knew she was going to lie for sure, but i wasnt prepared for what she said next..

"Go and think about your life. Im just advicing you"

A week days later i stumbled upon her instagram page. She just bought a car. Go figure.

Just be careful bro. Nigerian women have cornered the market of wickedness.
Bro is this your story real or you are just kidding? shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ewu. Na when you marry her and couldn't maintain this buying of this and that gift that's when u will understand that a relationship that was started with a show off of affluence is definitely heading to a brick wall if you don't have resources to nurture it.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Assurance 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Ademolaononuga: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You already called me xenophobic....what else is there to talk about?

You judge too soon...
We don't need to say it here.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Igbo men wey go marry am go show by God's grace.. Yoruba no be best option.
hmmmmm,obi adighi gi nma o
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
dumo1:

Bro is this your story real or you are just kidding? shocked

Its actually far worse...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
SLBMS:

Its actually far worse...
Really sad bro.. This is a very nice case for EFCC OR competent Police to handle and get your money back from her.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by jimmyLd101: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2019
kamez:
get ur facts straight...i know the guy and he has been a friend since secondary school.....

he didn't propose with an iPhone... the iPhone and other gadgets was her birthday gift... cos he proposed to her on her birthday....
where was birthday writing on the post we were not there we write by what we read keep your fact
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Kingkun69(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol. E go soon clear for ur eyes Mr proposer... Love is blind, marriage opens eyes.
this one got me oooo
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by ositadima1(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Oh my!
You are batshit crazy! cheesy

I was totally spaced out. Ok, I have been noticing the tell tales that she might have been into me, but yesterday, she got out of control.

It is tough out here.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Privatepart00: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...u see ur life...and u r now getting my attention
Which area do you stay in Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2019
iPhone is her problem?? Primitivism
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Privatepart00:
Which area do you stay in Enugu
...unec
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Privatepart00: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...unec
You are working there or a student of the institution?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Privatepart00:
You are working there or a student of the institution?
..student
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Privatepart00: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Phenomenal16 post=79034074]..student[/quote. What’s your course of discipline
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Privatepart00 post=79034139][/quote]...nairalandology and analysis
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Privatepart00: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...nairalandology and analysis
grin are you kidding me or you thinking that’s giving too much details out
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Juliearth(f): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
A Nigerian Lady has been engaged to the love of her life after dating for about 10 months.

The Nigerian guy simply identified as Paschal, went down on one knee and proposed to his girl, a dentist identified as Anita, while they were hanging out and chilling with friends at a bar.

He didn’t come empty handed of course. He came bearing gifts. He didn’t just propose to her with a ring, but an iPhone XS max valued at N499,000 and also an Apple Airpods, valued at N60,000.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-an-iphone-xs-max-and-airpods/

This is the height of vanity. The silly things people do for the gram!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Privatepart00: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...nairalandology and analysis
can I get your phone number for more detailed chat?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Rmpopman: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
see broda,broda.. see broda, broda.. Broda wey mumu..
Made4naijaceo:
A Nigerian Lady has been engaged to the love of her life after dating for about 10 months.

The Nigerian guy simply identified as Paschal, went down on one knee and proposed to his girl, a dentist identified as Anita, while they were hanging out and chilling with friends at a bar.

He didn’t come empty handed of course. He came bearing gifts. He didn’t just propose to her with a ring, but an iPhone XS max valued at N499,000 and also an Apple Airpods, valued at N60,000.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-an-iphone-xs-max-and-airpods/
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by emeijeh(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...thanks dear...I appreciate

You are welcome
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by ebonyggurl(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
nepapole:
Mcheeeew.... Must the whole world know you are proposing? U cannot do it in ur room abi. Rubbish!

Lolz...why do you sound pained?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by phyya(f): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
He knows her very well and knows she wouldn't say no. Not with that kind of bribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.