Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,845 members, 7,855,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12627 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

ut hi ave to go to bed now.
Adios mayates.
Peace

Do you need my pata to smell while you snore?

What kind or weird and messed up characters full NL sef,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2010
seanet02:

Aba is a small comparision.
Somalia or Afghanistan  is the best comparision with BIAFRA
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2010
@babapupa that disgusting yoruba boy

ut hi ave to go to bed now.
Adios mayates.
Peace

Dude cant even quote properly shoist, This guy is[b] DUMB![/b] Damn! SMH@ dude embarassed
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 12:51am On Oct 09, 2010
guddsid:

babapupa drop this whole pata thing ,  its really disgusting and unbearable , try getting something else which you could use for  taking a jab at phreak . That's just how i feel though  

Why is it paining you? Do you go around smelling Yoruba men's pata like your brother over there? Abi I put gun to your head to enter thread talk less read?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

@babapupa that disgusting yoruba boy

Dude cant even quote properly shoist, This guy is[b] DUMB![/b] Damn! SMH@ dude embarassed

Ode, I edited out your irrelevant rubbish essay, Olodo

Btw, why do you keep coming back? I though you don carry my my pata go bed to smell while you snore,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^^

If you had another brain like the one you've got, you'd still be a half-wit.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 2:12am On Oct 09, 2010
shotster50:

^^^^^

If you had another brain like the one you've got, you'd still be a half-wit.

Where did you got that from? Brainy quotes?

What a dumb ass, lmao
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2010
Is that where you go That really adds up, Please for Gods sake stop displaying your crass stupidity here.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2010
shotster50:

Is that where you go That really adds up, Please for Gods sake stop displaying your crass stupidity here.

lol @ this fool trying too hard. Why is it paining you so much? Because I didn't let your brother smell my pata?

Ok no vex? Ndo.

Still not gonna let you smell though. I'll def let your sister smell me all over anytime any day sha, lmao
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2010
Do know how lame you sound?? King of the half wits.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 3:03am On Oct 09, 2010
shotster50:

Do know how lame you sound?? King of the half wits.

Do you even know how bad you wanna smell my pata? Abi why is it so hard for you to back off this King of the half dim wits? I know you wont back off till I let you in, but no amount of brainy quotes you copy and paste, you ain't getting inside this pata, creepy fella oshi buruku, lmao
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2010
babapupa:

Do you even know how bad you wanna smell my pata? Abi why is it so hard for you to back off this King of the half dim wits? I know you wont back off till I let you in, but no amount of brainy quotes you copy and paste, you ain't getting inside this pata, creepy fella oshi buruku, lmao

And this is the best you can come up with? You are boring me to death,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2010
[quote author=shotster50 link=topic=522647.m

Obviously, it's not boring you, the joy and excitement of playing with my pata wont let you leave and quit chasing me around, loser ochu
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 3:47am On Oct 09, 2010
Funny thing is you  just keep saying  the same thing over and over again.  I realise  you may  have used  up you thinking token for the day but keep trying.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2010
guddsid:

AHH, AHH Brooklyn , Manhattan ,  shu  shocked !! I never see that one before Oh!!! shey dem wan create am or dem neva finish to create am ??   grin BK cool down we no sey you dey yankee slums or not , but no try confuse us BK is not in Manhattan,  peace one luv

Does this even deserve a response? I dont understand the rest of the gibberish u wrote on there, but I do understand the bolded and. . . . . .ROFLMAO! hahahahaha.lol. The nerve of this Biafran.lol. "BK is not Manhattan. . . ". Who said it was?lol
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

New Jack city? LOL

are you like 45 year old thats like the only cool movie you know, and that came out umpteen years ago.

How the hell can a movie come out "umpteen" years ago? U know, if english is too hard, Ibo will suffice. I bet most of us will just look for translators. . . . .
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

JUST LIKE bk.babe97y SAID, I LIVE IN BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN,BRONX. LMAO

Piece of advise to Nairalanders, if you are ever in NY. Please Please Please Never ask for directions to BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN You would end up in a straight suite in the mental institute.

Are u done making a fool of urself? lol. ROFLMAO! Ure from Bifara, and u live where? lol. Like I said: I'M FROM BROOKLYN, BIYYYTCH, U BEST RECOGNIZE!!!!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2010
guddsid:

my friend no dey confuse us abeg ,   first you said i am from brooklyn , then you said i do live in manhattan , however  i noticed you used the word "ummm"  (kind of like you where thinking or something) does this mean you don't know where you are from in the states or are you trying to tell us something about the state of your  mental well being . I would tell you what i think ,  i think brooklyn , Manhattan is a "virtual city " in your deranged mind ,
which you reside in while you are stuck some where in Africa perharps the Congo ,  if you don't get it what i am try to say is that you need to check in at a mental institute because you are a loonie lol  grin

Wow! Typical Ibo man! lol. hahahahahahaha. Like I asked earlier : ARE YOU DONE MAKING A FOOL OUT URSELF!?! ROFLMAO!

guddsid:

first you said i am from brooklyn , then you said i do live in manhattan ,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.LOL. The nerve of this Third-Worlder! lol.

I'm from Brooklyn, I live in the City, how hard is that for your illiterate-know-it-all-Ibo-Aszz to understand? hahahahah. LMAO!

guddsid:

, however  i noticed you used the word "ummm"  (kind of like you where thinking or something) does this mean you don't know where you are from in the states or are you trying to tell us something about the state of your  mental well being .

ROFLMAO. lol. lol. Ok, lemme school u a bit!

Out here, if u wanna know if u asked a DUMB question, the other person answers u with a long "Ummm. . . . . "

"Ummmm. . . . . " really means : "You Fucxktard, How the hell dont u know this. . . . . .? " lol

Dude, u really are dumb!lol
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
guddsid:

BK i took some time out to study you ,  you became a member of Nairaland on the 30th of july 2010 that's about 3 months ago and you have made 1,136 posts (16.29 per day based on NL statistics) out of 1,136 posts more than 60% of your posts have been associated with the IGBO topic (click here to see your posts
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=566266;sa=showPosts ) its either igbo / biafra or igbo girls or igbo this or igbo that , you are a 26 year old man (as it says on your profile) who takes the time out to come on NL to place posts on nothing else but "i hate igbo this , i hate igbo that ,  yeah i am in America " . i hate to do this in public and if i had a better way of telling you this (mano a mano ) i would have done so but sadly i don't have a more private means of doing this so i would use NL and please i don't want any one making fun of his situation . BK you seem to have a very strong obsession on issues relating to igbos and this obsession  is sadly begining to turn into Insanity , make your researches online you would find out what i am saying is true . You seem to be some one who has potential , i would tell you what , take the time  out check into a mental institute , you would thank me some few weeks later .

Huh?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
Hey BK.babe my son God forbid! Just has the yorubas would say when trying to be cool waddup (chuckles) Wtf is waddup?
Henyway Hi see you hand Babapoop learning stuff from me. Halthough he e still asnt figured hout ow to use the quote function on NL Hen Hel ,  Damn ow slow his he e?   henyway to back to you BK AW HIS Hatlanta,Georgia drive,Brooklyn,Man-attan street,Honntario,New York,USA.Canada doing today?[/b]

LOL,  Manhattan,Brooklyn ?? , LOL [size=13pt]  LOL[/size]

As for me i am doing it BIG in Lagos dont have to lie about where i am at, For those who do. HIS HAY PITTY!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

As for me i am doing it BIG inLagos

I demand to see proof!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ok, I have nothing to hide so here you go.

Proof

http://i56.tinypic.com/33p8o69.png

[size=14pt]Now I will be the BIGGER MAN and walk away.[/size] Bye everyone its been fun grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
guddsid:

BK i took some time out to study you ,  you became a member of Nairaland on the 30th of july 2010 that's about 3 months ago and you have made 1,136 posts (16.29 per day based on NL statistics) out of 1,136 posts more than 60% of your posts have been associated with the IGBO topic (click here to see your posts
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=566266;sa=showPosts ) its either igbo / biafra or igbo girls or igbo this or igbo that , you are a 26 year old man (as it says on your profile) who takes the time out to come on NL to place posts on nothing else but "i hate igbo this , i hate igbo that ,  yeah i am in America " . i hate to do this in public and if i had a better way of telling you this (mano a mano ) i would have done so but sadly i don't have a more private means of doing this so i would use NL and please i don't want any one making fun of his situation . BK you seem to have a very strong obsession on issues relating to igbos and this obsession  is sadly begining to turn into Insanity , make your researches online you would find out what i am saying is true . [b]You seem to be some one who has potential , i would tell you what , take the time  out check into a mental institute , you would thank me some few weeks later . [/b]

bk.babe97y:

Huh?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Godammit!

A mention of "Igbo" makes the Eediotic "Ga'y" Vagabond, that lives in Brooklyn L.G.A of Manhattan to climax in a brutish S'hemale O'rgy.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:49am On Oct 10, 2010
Justcash:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Godammit!

A mention of "Igbo" makes the Eediotic "Ga'y" Vagabond, that lives in Brooklyn L.G.A of Manhattan to climax in a brutish S'hemale O'rgy.

Typical Ibo mode: IF U CANT WIN AN ARGUMENT BASED ON THE TRUTH, LIES WILL SUFFICE!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by rasputinn(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2010
Maybe ,maybe not
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2010
lol, bk winehouse, 'they try to make me go to rehab but i say no no no'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Total Commences $15bn Egina Project / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.